Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Upgrade Capcha Buff, All-Venue Exp?
Choose Capcha Buffs: Select Food/Mats/Experience in All Venues/etc is what the title should say, but character limits, yknow.

What it says on the tin.

Primarily I'd like to have captchas reworked to make them less-obtusive. Since a manual click is required anyway, something that would have you pick your buff would be swell for me. You'd still have to be a live person to pick the buff you want and I'd like buffs that are actually worth something to me, instead of MND for the umpteenth time.

But since that's unlikely, here's the next best thing:

The Capchas are also ridiculously frequent, despite what someone told me about it being based on # of battles, I still call malarkey because I can't even go up one fodder's level in the Mire without getting about 5 of the things and it didn't use to be that bad (2-3 per level) about 2 months ago and I'm still doing the same routines there that I have been for the last three years. If I'm going to be interrupted that much, and can do nothing about it, I'd at least like a buff that does something for me, or it's just a pure inconvenience.

I've gone through hundreds of Capchas, and to be honest, I don't even notice the 1-battle buff anyway (Oh, I got STR this time... everyone's Scratch/Elim anyway regardless...I got QCK.... don't see any change in my turn order because everyone's gone in the same 6 turns anyway.), so choosing a Food buff or an extra Trinkets buff or if I'm in a venue my dragons out level, I'd love to pick EXP and get the full venue experience payout, for 1 battle.

So I'd like to choose a Buff that guarantees me a boost on food, or a boost on trinkets/mats (as though there was another enemy, a 2-pack rolls as a 3-pack , or a 3-pack rolls as a 4-pack and so on) for that one battle only.

(No buffing on fest currency, that gets to be it's own table)

OR

I'd love to train fodder somewhere other than the Mire (like Boreal Woods or the Rainsong for a while), but it's the most efficient venue for exp:trainer level. But there's either reduced exp or none-at-all in lower venues. So, it's not efficient, either for training or for feeding the Clan, because of lower-food point values. But if I could at least have the option of the venue's Full Exp, or Food Boosts for 1 battle every so often, over-leveled trainers or not, that variety would go a long way towards coli enjoyment. (I think I've used up the entire 1001 Frilled Eel Recipes book, the Clan wants variety and are getting cranky at getting Rotala for dinner again.)

Meandery suggestion is meandery....
Choose Capcha Buffs: Select Food/Mats/Experience in All Venues/etc is what the title should say, but character limits, yknow.

What it says on the tin.

Primarily I'd like to have captchas reworked to make them less-obtusive. Since a manual click is required anyway, something that would have you pick your buff would be swell for me. You'd still have to be a live person to pick the buff you want and I'd like buffs that are actually worth something to me, instead of MND for the umpteenth time.

But since that's unlikely, here's the next best thing:

The Capchas are also ridiculously frequent, despite what someone told me about it being based on # of battles, I still call malarkey because I can't even go up one fodder's level in the Mire without getting about 5 of the things and it didn't use to be that bad (2-3 per level) about 2 months ago and I'm still doing the same routines there that I have been for the last three years. If I'm going to be interrupted that much, and can do nothing about it, I'd at least like a buff that does something for me, or it's just a pure inconvenience.

I've gone through hundreds of Capchas, and to be honest, I don't even notice the 1-battle buff anyway (Oh, I got STR this time... everyone's Scratch/Elim anyway regardless...I got QCK.... don't see any change in my turn order because everyone's gone in the same 6 turns anyway.), so choosing a Food buff or an extra Trinkets buff or if I'm in a venue my dragons out level, I'd love to pick EXP and get the full venue experience payout, for 1 battle.

So I'd like to choose a Buff that guarantees me a boost on food, or a boost on trinkets/mats (as though there was another enemy, a 2-pack rolls as a 3-pack , or a 3-pack rolls as a 4-pack and so on) for that one battle only.

(No buffing on fest currency, that gets to be it's own table)

OR

I'd love to train fodder somewhere other than the Mire (like Boreal Woods or the Rainsong for a while), but it's the most efficient venue for exp:trainer level. But there's either reduced exp or none-at-all in lower venues. So, it's not efficient, either for training or for feeding the Clan, because of lower-food point values. But if I could at least have the option of the venue's Full Exp, or Food Boosts for 1 battle every so often, over-leveled trainers or not, that variety would go a long way towards coli enjoyment. (I think I've used up the entire 1001 Frilled Eel Recipes book, the Clan wants variety and are getting cranky at getting Rotala for dinner again.)

Meandery suggestion is meandery....
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
knocking this back up because I edited some stuff.
knocking this back up because I edited some stuff.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]