Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unused Deity Names
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69
No new insights, but I think we can agree that Superfly is one of the best fanon names for Windsinger. In addition, I think we should focus investigation on Stormcatcher's "really human" name, which was stated to start with an R, as suggested by @Nequam.
No new insights, but I think we can agree that Superfly is one of the best fanon names for Windsinger. In addition, I think we should focus investigation on Stormcatcher's "really human" name, which was stated to start with an R, as suggested by @Nequam.
Today, we break the site. Tomorrow, we dig through its hidden depths. Bump for interest.
Today, we break the site. Tomorrow, we dig through its hidden depths. Bump for interest.
@QuoPeregrinatur; leading the Flight Rising revolution.
@QuoPeregrinatur; leading the Flight Rising revolution.
Eyyy, newbies. Check this out.
Eyyy, newbies. Check this out.
what are we looking at
o_o
what are we looking at
o_o
*rubs hands together* Just one step closer to unveiling all the secrets of the mighty dragon gods. mwuhuhuhuhuhuhu
*rubs hands together* Just one step closer to unveiling all the secrets of the mighty dragon gods. mwuhuhuhuhuhuhu
Lewyn_updated2.gif
[quote name="Ghurab" date="2014-11-03 21:24:11"];;;;;;>_>[/quote] Funny to watch, isn't it? [quote name="LynMars" date="2014-11-04 11:30:39"] For other old ShC folk, I was Lirriel. I didn't do much on Haven til late in classic. These days I'm running The Silver Dragoons, and working with The Meddlers, on Alynore mainly. Hence two of the dragons in my lair, incidentally. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XS5LKh.jpg[/img]
Ghurab wrote on 2014-11-03 21:24:11:
;;;;;;>_>

Funny to watch, isn't it?
LynMars wrote on 2014-11-04 11:30:39:
For other old ShC folk, I was Lirriel. I didn't do much on Haven til late in classic. These days I'm running The Silver Dragoons, and working with The Meddlers, on Alynore mainly. Hence two of the dragons in my lair, incidentally.

XS5LKh.jpg
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
we really need to figure this out
we really need to figure this out
Well, at least the admins know we're up to this, and haven't objected. @Akiri finds this rather entertaining, if his post above is to be believed...

No new info, and I think we're at a dead end here. ~2008 WoW is a lot harder to keep track of than I could imagine, and there's no good verification method (hatchling-naming is dubious at best, since it didn't block Rhenik).

The only "lead" we have is that some deities received regular names, and that user Nequam said Stormcatcher's began with an R. This may conflict with the other theory that the four creators have deity names corresponding to flight (undel in shadow, xhaz in arcane, akiri in fire, thrage in lightning).

So, in sum, that's where we are/have been for a while.
Well, at least the admins know we're up to this, and haven't objected. @Akiri finds this rather entertaining, if his post above is to be believed...

No new info, and I think we're at a dead end here. ~2008 WoW is a lot harder to keep track of than I could imagine, and there's no good verification method (hatchling-naming is dubious at best, since it didn't block Rhenik).

The only "lead" we have is that some deities received regular names, and that user Nequam said Stormcatcher's began with an R. This may conflict with the other theory that the four creators have deity names corresponding to flight (undel in shadow, xhaz in arcane, akiri in fire, thrage in lightning).

So, in sum, that's where we are/have been for a while.
This was the best thread to find tonight. I am hooked. Keep me updated if there's any new info!
This was the best thread to find tonight. I am hooked. Keep me updated if there's any new info!
Shine forth, and hold your light close.
light_small.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69