Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unused Deity Names
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
don't mind me bringing back an old thread but this is so cool.... even though it's been changed i like to think the deities still go by these names among themselves, but don't want their followers to know about them
don't mind me bringing back an old thread but this is so cool.... even though it's been changed i like to think the deities still go by these names among themselves, but don't want their followers to know about them
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
[quote name="astrojelly" date="2023-11-05 22:03:14" ] don't mind me bringing back an old thread but this is so cool.... even though it's been changed i like to think the deities still go by these names among themselves, but don't want their followers to know about them [/quote] I mean, it wouldn't be too farfetched to assume that the deities have names but go by titles to their people. Some modern religions have gods like that.
astrojelly wrote on 2023-11-05 22:03:14:

I mean, it wouldn't be too farfetched to assume that the deities have names but go by titles to their people. Some modern religions have gods like that.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
So since this is rebumped and I won't look too insane posting here I just want to throw this in:

@Thrage was a Lightning-aligned player who formerly was the site admin but stepped down from their role in the earlier days of the site (mods please don't ban me)

@/Jhortannas is a still-active Plague-aligned player who seems to have been around since the start of the site

So uh yeah I'm late to the party with evidence backing up former decisions

Also the names match them really well honestly.

Also #2: I noticed that all the deities are named after original accounts of the same element. If an account was there from the beginning, shares an element, and shares a name that is possibly valid, it's likely to be brought into consideration.

Throw aside the hunt for the Tidelord, the search for the Icewarden's name shall begin
So since this is rebumped and I won't look too insane posting here I just want to throw this in:

@Thrage was a Lightning-aligned player who formerly was the site admin but stepped down from their role in the earlier days of the site (mods please don't ban me)

@/Jhortannas is a still-active Plague-aligned player who seems to have been around since the start of the site

So uh yeah I'm late to the party with evidence backing up former decisions

Also the names match them really well honestly.

Also #2: I noticed that all the deities are named after original accounts of the same element. If an account was there from the beginning, shares an element, and shares a name that is possibly valid, it's likely to be brought into consideration.

Throw aside the hunt for the Tidelord, the search for the Icewarden's name shall begin
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
Oh my god, this is ancient. I'm actually surprised we haven't found all the names yet....

Must resist the urge to join in.......
Oh my god, this is ancient. I'm actually surprised we haven't found all the names yet....

Must resist the urge to join in.......
windy_ramen.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69