Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unused Deity Names
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
Well that's definately really interesting. Nice find! I wish we could get a list of all the names for them. I wanna know what Icepapa's was gonna be.
Well that's definately really interesting. Nice find! I wish we could get a list of all the names for them. I wanna know what Icepapa's was gonna be.
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
@Undel So... Any chance of letting us know the names that the deities were going to have before they opted to go by their titles?
@Undel So... Any chance of letting us know the names that the deities were going to have before they opted to go by their titles?
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary Could you try naming the unnamed Xhaztol, Thrage, Akiri, or Undel? This would lend further credence to the theory that those are deity names.
@Confectionary Could you try naming the unnamed Xhaztol, Thrage, Akiri, or Undel? This would lend further credence to the theory that those are deity names.
Headcanon now says that the dragon gods are still called that. But they prefer not too tell anyone else other than fellow deities their names because nobody else really loves long enough to make it worthwhile. Plus, knowing a deity's True Name is a big deal for spellcasting.

In any case, now I can finally buy the Bossman a personalised coffee mug with his name on it! He has waaaaay too many "#1 Boss" mugs by now. Thrage, huh? I like it...
Headcanon now says that the dragon gods are still called that. But they prefer not too tell anyone else other than fellow deities their names because nobody else really loves long enough to make it worthwhile. Plus, knowing a deity's True Name is a big deal for spellcasting.

In any case, now I can finally buy the Bossman a personalised coffee mug with his name on it! He has waaaaay too many "#1 Boss" mugs by now. Thrage, huh? I like it...
JMMULK0.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6MffxaH.png[/img] New image discovered! Right click for the full view. At 17 seconds in the video, check the right side, under the "recent posts" bar. You'll see a post by "Tidelord Rhenik". It's really blurry, so you'll have to use 1080p.
6MffxaH.png

New image discovered! Right click for the full view. At 17 seconds in the video, check the right side, under the "recent posts" bar. You'll see a post by "Tidelord Rhenik". It's really blurry, so you'll have to use 1080p.
*slow motion*

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTT
*slow motion*

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTT
olly / 15
@QuoPeregrinatur None of those names are available. Of course, I wonder if that's to protect the admins from potential harassment? /shrugs/ I dunno. If Undel replies we might get an answer. c:
@QuoPeregrinatur None of those names are available. Of course, I wonder if that's to protect the admins from potential harassment? /shrugs/ I dunno. If Undel replies we might get an answer. c:
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary

Interestingly enough, Rhenik went through successfully. (And now I need to buy a rename scroll.) Perhaps Amogayvhi didn't go through because of the word "gay"?
@Confectionary

Interestingly enough, Rhenik went through successfully. (And now I need to buy a rename scroll.) Perhaps Amogayvhi didn't go through because of the word "gay"?
@Cutiepaws Nope, it's Rhenik. (Sorry for double-post; pings don't work when edited into posts.)
@Cutiepaws Nope, it's Rhenik. (Sorry for double-post; pings don't work when edited into posts.)
@QuoPeregrinatur Iiiiinteresting. Tidelord just don't care?

Regarding 'gay' potentially being banned, I don't think that's much of an issue. A search on dragons with 'gay' in their name brings up some.. interesting results. CX
@QuoPeregrinatur Iiiiinteresting. Tidelord just don't care?

Regarding 'gay' potentially being banned, I don't think that's much of an issue. A search on dragons with 'gay' in their name brings up some.. interesting results. CX
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69