Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
@Hazeledpoppy
F SD accent is SENDING ME if it doesn't win, will you be doing a run of it on your own?
@Hazeledpoppy
F SD accent is SENDING ME if it doesn't win, will you be doing a run of it on your own?
@Inimicus
That’s the plan~! Or at least, partially the plan. At some point, I’ll try to print it, yeah. ^u^
I just figured, might as well enter it, yeah? Fits the theme a bit~
@Inimicus
That’s the plan~! Or at least, partially the plan. At some point, I’ll try to print it, yeah. ^u^
I just figured, might as well enter it, yeah? Fits the theme a bit~
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@MotherOfFlame hey no probs!! It stood out to me when I saw it so ofc I had to hop on here and tell you- im glad it seems like that was a good decision!
Good luck in the contest!!
@MotherOfFlame hey no probs!! It stood out to me when I saw it so ofc I had to hop on here and tell you- im glad it seems like that was a good decision!
Good luck in the contest!!
@bioluminosity Plasma Cradle has me swooning
@Hazeledpoppy if the gods are made doesnt get chosen I'll cry, plz let me know if you'll make the prints if it isn't chosen!
@bioluminosity Plasma Cradle has me swooning
@Hazeledpoppy if the gods are made doesnt get chosen I'll cry, plz let me know if you'll make the prints if it isn't chosen!
Woah hey I just noticed they upped the gem prize (starting last month) from 1500g to 2000g. Thank you devs, that's awesome! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
Woah hey I just noticed they upped the gem prize (starting last month) from 1500g to 2000g. Thank you devs, that's awesome!
BFEMrcM.png
rip Kaenith trying to respond to all these compliments on their skins (which they 110% deserve btw)
rip Kaenith trying to respond to all these compliments on their skins (which they 110% deserve btw)
BFEMrcM.png
[quote name="nohsara" date="2019-07-07 21:08:22" ] Woah hey I just noticed they upped the gem prize (starting last month) from 1500g to 2000g. Thank you devs, that's awesome! [emoji=spiral love size=1] [/quote] Yes, there has been a gem prize increase starting with Brightshine Jubilee 2019; however, we did remove the complimentary copy of your skin from the prizes. The reason for this is that we can now batch send out prizes for you guys in a faster manner without having to add a unique custom item to your message. We figured the extra gems would help to make up for that. [emoji=bogsneak winking size=1]
nohsara wrote on 2019-07-07 21:08:22:
Woah hey I just noticed they upped the gem prize (starting last month) from 1500g to 2000g. Thank you devs, that's awesome!

Yes, there has been a gem prize increase starting with Brightshine Jubilee 2019; however, we did remove the complimentary copy of your skin from the prizes. The reason for this is that we can now batch send out prizes for you guys in a faster manner without having to add a unique custom item to your message. We figured the extra gems would help to make up for that.
Oh man I love the look of your skin @nohsara If you plan on selling it afterwards let me know
Oh man I love the look of your skin @nohsara If you plan on selling it afterwards let me know
[center]decided that since im almost done, I'll go ahead and post a WIP of the skincent im making for this year's contest!! Name is currently undecided and may be subject to change, so if y'all got any suggestions please lmk!!! Based off the desert aesthetic for lightning flight (cowboys) and the scientific/steampunk element to it! I'm gonna be adding a bit more lightning-esque details to it! [b]Wild Stormy West[/b] for guardian females [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ecjfrdf.png[/img][/center]
decided that since im almost done, I'll go ahead and post a WIP of the skincent im making for this year's contest!!

Name is currently undecided and may be subject to change, so if y'all got any suggestions please lmk!!! Based off the desert aesthetic for lightning flight (cowboys) and the scientific/steampunk element to it! I'm gonna be adding a bit more lightning-esque details to it!

Wild Stormy West for guardian females

Ecjfrdf.png
@TeaDino Thank you, I will! - Ohhh ok, thanks for the info, that makes sense! I didn’t even notice the skin prize was removed, glad I know now or I might’ve accidentally not bought mine if it wins [quote name="Undel" date="2019-07-08 00:20:12" ] [quote name="nohsara" date="2019-07-07 21:08:22" ] Woah hey I just noticed they upped the gem prize (starting last month) from 1500g to 2000g. Thank you devs, that's awesome! [emoji=spiral love size=1] [/quote] Yes, there has been a gem prize increase starting with Brightshine Jubilee 2019; however, we did remove the complimentary copy of your skin from the prizes. The reason for this is that we can now batch send out prizes for you guys in a faster manner without having to add a unique custom item to your message. We figured the extra gems would help to make up for that. [emoji=bogsneak winking size=1] [/quote]
@TeaDino Thank you, I will!

-

Ohhh ok, thanks for the info, that makes sense! I didn’t even notice the skin prize was removed, glad I know now or I might’ve accidentally not bought mine if it wins
Undel wrote on 2019-07-08 00:20:12:
nohsara wrote on 2019-07-07 21:08:22:

Yes, there has been a gem prize increase starting with Brightshine Jubilee 2019; however, we did remove the complimentary copy of your skin from the prizes. The reason for this is that we can now batch send out prizes for you guys in a faster manner without having to add a unique custom item to your message. We figured the extra gems would help to make up for that.
BFEMrcM.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23