Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
@LunaflareMoon I hopefully fixed it. I saw a lot off different ways to post it. Everyone seems to be doing it a bit differently.
@LunaflareMoon I hopefully fixed it. I saw a lot off different ways to post it. Everyone seems to be doing it a bit differently.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
@Kaenith id also love a ping if your skydancer skin doesnt win, it's so creative!
@Kaenith id also love a ping if your skydancer skin doesnt win, it's so creative!
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless Sure thing! And thank you! :D
@Reckless Sure thing! And thank you! :D
zGuYxpI.png
@nohsara
The SS Stormchaser skin is AWESOME!
I want it to win RIGHT NOW
@nohsara
The SS Stormchaser skin is AWESOME!
I want it to win RIGHT NOW
candle-smol.png
Can i just say its awesome to see new faces having a go in the contests recently. I wish you all good luck![emoji=coatl winking size=1]
Can i just say its awesome to see new faces having a go in the contests recently. I wish you all good luck!
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png

fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngShunky #367948
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngHe/Him | Trans | Random Brit
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngFR time: +8
Road to 1k
giphy.gif
@ReshiramNJ
Thank you so much! ^^

(its Stormchaser btw lol)
@ReshiramNJ
Thank you so much! ^^

(its Stormchaser btw lol)
BFEMrcM.png
@FrozenKatt if your entry wins I'll totally put it on my progen. That's beautiful!
@FrozenKatt if your entry wins I'll totally put it on my progen. That's beautiful!
HQevuOP.png Corn
fr+9
wishlist in bio
badges here
I sell dergs here
@MotherOfFlame I love your accent! Such a creative use of an element, really reminds me of Lightning dragons actively using their power to shape it as they choose!
@MotherOfFlame I love your accent! Such a creative use of an element, really reminds me of Lightning dragons actively using their power to shape it as they choose!
So I actually really [i][b]really[/b][/I] like how this accent came out. If it doesn't win, I'll probably slap it up for pre-order in my skin shop. Though, I want opinions on the name, which sounds better "[b]Vaporwave Hacks[/b]" or "[b]Coded in Aesthetics[/b]" [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RML9jd3.png[/img][/center]
So I actually really really like how this accent came out.
If it doesn't win, I'll probably slap it up for pre-order in my skin shop.
Though, I want opinions on the name, which sounds better "Vaporwave Hacks" or "Coded in Aesthetics"
RML9jd3.png
UocvLg3.gif
@MathieuBellamont
Oh my god, thank you so much! :0 I didn't expect that someone could like it, your kind words made my day ^-^
@MathieuBellamont
Oh my god, thank you so much! :0 I didn't expect that someone could like it, your kind words made my day ^-^
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23