Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
I was wondering if anyone knew how to check skin/accent coverage on FireAlpaca?
I saw lots of guides but they all related to photoshop.
I was wondering if anyone knew how to check skin/accent coverage on FireAlpaca?
I saw lots of guides but they all related to photoshop.

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
@lemonysnaket thank you!
Go for it! Good luck!
@lemonysnaket thank you!
Go for it! Good luck!
bruh
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale everyone! @Frayta a toaster. With wings. With flying toasts. MA GAWD I really hope this wins this is the best thing i have ever seen here ----------- @SecretSkydancer that's a nice idea! (that's how my extension cord looks when im both drawing and charging ._.) --------------- @Atramentia this... this is amazing just by looking at it you feel the climates of high- technologic dragons from Shifting expanse ----------- @Desnik these are awesome :w: -------- @Kaenith that's genius ------- @nohsara [b]ay ay Captain[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/BhAunLf.png[/img]
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale everyone!
@Frayta
a toaster. With wings. With flying toasts.
MA GAWD I really hope this wins
this is the best thing i have ever seen here
@SecretSkydancer that's a nice idea!
(that's how my extension cord looks when im both drawing and charging ._.)
@Atramentia this... this is amazing
just by looking at it you feel the climates of high- technologic dragons from Shifting expanse
@Desnik these are awesome :w:
@Kaenith that's genius
@nohsara
ay ay Captain
BhAunLf.png
vdWaMqw.png
Hey @flowrevliS, I wanted to say that your StormCatcher skin looks really cool (and it's a great pun too!)
I just wanted to ask, it looks like you forgot to put on the line and shadow layers? Just a heads up.
Hey @flowrevliS, I wanted to say that your StormCatcher skin looks really cool (and it's a great pun too!)
I just wanted to ask, it looks like you forgot to put on the line and shadow layers? Just a heads up.

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
@flowrevliS [emoji=special eyes size=1] [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@flowrevliS
BFEMrcM.png
@AMPkid love that accent!! the glowy effect is great
@AMPkid love that accent!! the glowy effect is great
45399.png
-- -- --

> he/it
> FR Time +3
> Wishlist

-- -- --
@dream0late :o !! Thanks![emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@dream0late :o !! Thanks!
@flowrevliS Haha thank you...Love the skydancer doodle
@flowrevliS Haha thank you...Love the skydancer doodle
forgive me for the roughness, i'm waiting for my tablet to arrive next friday, but i wanted to work out the idea i had in my head! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/330224255126208524/598732640148914196/skin_wildclaw_m_dragon.png[/img][/center] inspired by the highland scrubs and nevada desert (aka las vegas) and also this accent by snowy! [skin=12829] i need to adjust the color of the cactus and moon, and i might possibly remove the neon striping on the belly. any other comments and critiques are welcome! this is my first accent/skin, i just wanted to get some input for it
forgive me for the roughness, i'm waiting for my tablet to arrive next friday, but i wanted to work out the idea i had in my head!
skin_wildclaw_m_dragon.png
inspired by the highland scrubs and nevada desert (aka las vegas) and also this accent by snowy!

i need to adjust the color of the cactus and moon, and i might possibly remove the neon striping on the belly. any other comments and critiques are welcome! this is my first accent/skin, i just wanted to get some input for it
lizzie | ze/they | +2 fr
@HedwigHufflepuff
aww thanks :D
i have a feeling that this name is kinda wrong :d

it does have shadow and lineart layers, but with changed colours. It's okay to change shadow and lineart's colours if they are still darker than art they are sitting on. And yas, mine are darker too but it's hard to notice, since i added MULTUM colours to hide it as well as it's possible :>
@HedwigHufflepuff
aww thanks :D
i have a feeling that this name is kinda wrong :d

it does have shadow and lineart layers, but with changed colours. It's okay to change shadow and lineart's colours if they are still darker than art they are sitting on. And yas, mine are darker too but it's hard to notice, since i added MULTUM colours to hide it as well as it's possible :>
vdWaMqw.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23