Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Let's sleep till ancients are here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
i'll prob stay up a bit and then sleep in so that when i wake up maintenance will be done by then
i'll prob stay up a bit and then sleep in so that when i wake up maintenance will be done by then
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Exactly my plans. uwu
Exactly my plans. uwu
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
[size=2]I have to work all weekend. [emoji=spiral deadpan size=1] It will be 9am where I live when the maintenance starts, and that's when I need to be up since I work at 10:30.. I'm just trying to prepare myself to make sure I don't scream when I check my phone on break and the Ancients update is live.
I have to work all weekend.
It will be 9am where I live when the maintenance starts, and that's when I need to be up since I work at 10:30..

I'm just trying to prepare myself to make sure I don't scream when I check my phone on break and the Ancients update is live.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
hah I'm probably gonna sleep through the whole ancients thing...I'm on FR time so it'll be like 6 in the morning when maintenance starts
hah I'm probably gonna sleep through the whole ancients thing...I'm on FR time so it'll be like 6 in the morning when maintenance starts
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
It'll be like 9am when maintenance for the Ancient Breeds starts. I hope it doesn't last super long cause I'm gonna be busy most of the day.
It'll be like 9am when maintenance for the Ancient Breeds starts. I hope it doesn't last super long cause I'm gonna be busy most of the day.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
I'm on the east coast, so the update is starting at 9am for me! I'm hoping things won't take too long, but (even if they do take a while) there's no sense in me staying up all night waiting when I can pass the time sleeping! [b]Goodnight FR, I'll see you tomorrow![/b] [emoji=tundra sleepy size=1]
I'm on the east coast, so the update is starting at 9am for me! I'm hoping things won't take too long, but (even if they do take a while) there's no sense in me staying up all night waiting when I can pass the time sleeping!

Goodnight FR, I'll see you tomorrow!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
[quote name="Rivershard" date="2019-06-07 19:51:50" ] [quote name="Glacecakes" date="2019-06-07 19:22:31" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-06-07 13:05:18" ] Me: am I allowed to participate in this My 15 month old child: well probably not [/quote] i didn't know xhaz had a kid lol [/quote] I'm picturing a [item=Nogglet] in a diaper [/quote] This isn't entirely inaccurate.
Rivershard wrote on 2019-06-07 19:51:50:
Glacecakes wrote on 2019-06-07 19:22:31:
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-06-07 13:05:18:
Me: am I allowed to participate in this

My 15 month old child: well probably not
i didn't know xhaz had a kid lol

I'm picturing a Nogglet in a diaper

This isn't entirely inaccurate.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7