Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maintenance = New Features
1 2 3 4
[quote name="TyrianCallows" date="2019-04-09 08:38:45" ] [quote name="mithrel" date="2019-04-09 08:31:56" ] Last time people got all excited about possible new features, it was over in 10 minutes and nothing changed. I'm expecting the same from this. [/quote] That's usually what it is. It's probably some back end maintenance. [/quote]
TyrianCallows wrote on 2019-04-09 08:38:45:
mithrel wrote on 2019-04-09 08:31:56:
Last time people got all excited about possible new features, it was over in 10 minutes and nothing changed. I'm expecting the same from this.

That's usually what it is. It's probably some back end maintenance.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
It's probably something to do with the server migration
It's probably something to do with the server migration
[quote name="mithrel" date="2019-04-09 08:31:56" ] Last time people got all excited about possible new features, it was over in 10 minutes and nothing changed. I'm expecting the same from this. [/quote]
mithrel wrote on 2019-04-09 08:31:56:
Last time people got all excited about possible new features, it was over in 10 minutes and nothing changed. I'm expecting the same from this.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Same answer as always: boring backend stuff.

Though, I wouldn't object if it was Tidelord returning with a new breed, a bunch of bug/art error fixes, a revamp for Boreal Wood OR a new Plague venue (Mire sucks & I refuse to believe it's Plague), QoL stuff like being able to cycle Hibernal Den tasks, or a revamp for multiple old apparel sets.
Same answer as always: boring backend stuff.

Though, I wouldn't object if it was Tidelord returning with a new breed, a bunch of bug/art error fixes, a revamp for Boreal Wood OR a new Plague venue (Mire sucks & I refuse to believe it's Plague), QoL stuff like being able to cycle Hibernal Den tasks, or a revamp for multiple old apparel sets.
It it wasn't for the fact that we haven't gotten a "real" update in awhile, I'd think nothing of it. The scarcity of updates makes me hope for something though! We should be getting the new map before the anniversary.
It it wasn't for the fact that we haven't gotten a "real" update in awhile, I'd think nothing of it. The scarcity of updates makes me hope for something though! We should be getting the new map before the anniversary.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Probably just a clean-up, it isn't called 'maintenance' for nothing ;)
Probably just a clean-up, it isn't called 'maintenance' for nothing ;)
It's back end work. [emoji=blacksmith anvil]
It's back end work.
You guys attracted the CMs, nice job :o Back end work, huh. [emoji=coatl deadpan]
You guys attracted the CMs, nice job :o

Back end work, huh.
XOxv5KE.png
I swear every single time this site does any sort of maintenance everyone freaks out thinking it's a new update?? Literally 90% of the time it's just backend stuff. Any time they announce a normal 1-hour maintenance it's always back-end. When the maintenance is FOR something, that's almost always telegraphed beforehand. Mystery maintenance? I guarantee it's nothing. At least nothing we, the players, ever see - obviously back end work is an important thing and staff getting it done regularly is great
I swear every single time this site does any sort of maintenance everyone freaks out thinking it's a new update?? Literally 90% of the time it's just backend stuff. Any time they announce a normal 1-hour maintenance it's always back-end. When the maintenance is FOR something, that's almost always telegraphed beforehand. Mystery maintenance? I guarantee it's nothing. At least nothing we, the players, ever see - obviously back end work is an important thing and staff getting it done regularly is great
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-04-09 11:49:29" ] It's back end work. [emoji=blacksmith anvil] [/quote] Thought so. I do think better maintenance and dead hype than a slow, neglected website though.
Aequorin wrote on 2019-04-09 11:49:29:
It's back end work.

Thought so. I do think better maintenance and dead hype than a slow, neglected website though.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
1 2 3 4