Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2019
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55
YAS THE TIME HAS COME!!
YAS THE TIME HAS COME!!
This is my first festival being on the site. I'm excited!
This is my first festival being on the site. I'm excited!
JpR0fLu.png
[quote name="norvester" date="2019-01-28 03:27:11" ] Please correct ventoaureo's name in the credits. Artists deserve proper credit, human error happens but why weren't those double checked since the link obviously goes to 404 page? :/ [/quote] @undel i see the thread was edited by you, please take one second to edit it once more! show fellow artists respect please!
norvester wrote on 2019-01-28 03:27:11:
Please correct ventoaureo's name in the credits. Artists deserve proper credit, human error happens but why weren't those double checked since the link obviously goes to 404 page? :/

@undel i see the thread was edited by you, please take one second to edit it once more! show fellow artists respect please!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48458494] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484585/48458494_350.png[/img] [/url]

48458494_350.png
Hi peeps...

bHeX9bv.png

giphy.gif

nZJa3n3.png
http://i.imgur.com/Wsu677T.png
YAS!!
YAS!!
KAGE.png
Woo, party time! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37386415] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373865/37386415_350.png[/img] [/url] 2/2 Poultrygeist approved! (ok, so one is a dragon, shhh, don't tell her, she's in character)
Woo, party time!

37386415_350.png

2/2 Poultrygeist approved! (ok, so one is a dragon, shhh, don't tell her, she's in character)
Artist and fantasy writer with AUDHD, 4 cats, a weird sense of humor. endless curiousity and a library's worth of books, music and movies. Xenophilic, middle-aged, shy, optimistic and spacey demi lesbian. Loves ancient deities.
@icewarden @akiri @undel @xhaztol @mutron @aequorin Please listen to the community and to the artist who created one of the winning accents. Please fix her username in the post before the event is over, maybe consider making some sort of announcement to let everyone know that a mistake has been made, and fix this. She's worked hard on making the accent and doesn't deserve to be snubbed by having her artwork credited to a error 404 page and typo. Very cool, Flight Rising! [quote name="ventoaureo" date="2019-01-27 12:40:25" ] i mean i guess i'm happy my entry won but i didn't even get credited properly.. very cool, flight rising ! [/quote] [quote name="Viperfishy" date="2019-01-28 18:02:59" ] An artist's name is still incorrect on their accent's attribution and in the list of winners. Ventuareo should be Ventoaureo Double checking to see if an artist's name is spelled right takes a few seconds (or a quick copy/paste if it's that hard to spell), and I'd imagine fixing that small error doesn't take two whole days either. It's rather discouraging to artists when little effort is made to properly credit others' work. [/quote] [quote name="chespin" date="2019-01-28 22:42:26" ] [quote name="norvester" date="2019-01-28 03:27:11" ] Please correct ventoaureo's name in the credits. Artists deserve proper credit, human error happens but why weren't those double checked since the link obviously goes to 404 page? :/ [/quote] @undel i see the thread was edited by you, please take one second to edit it once more! show fellow artists respect please! [/quote]
@icewarden @akiri @undel @xhaztol @mutron @aequorin

Please listen to the community and to the artist who created one of the winning accents. Please fix her username in the post before the event is over, maybe consider making some sort of announcement to let everyone know that a mistake has been made, and fix this. She's worked hard on making the accent and doesn't deserve to be snubbed by having her artwork credited to a error 404 page and typo. Very cool, Flight Rising!

ventoaureo wrote on 2019-01-27 12:40:25:
i mean i guess i'm happy my entry won but i didn't even get credited properly.. very cool, flight rising !

Viperfishy wrote on 2019-01-28 18:02:59:
An artist's name is still incorrect on their accent's attribution and in the list of winners.

Ventuareo should be Ventoaureo

Double checking to see if an artist's name is spelled right takes a few seconds (or a quick copy/paste if it's that hard to spell), and I'd imagine fixing that small error doesn't take two whole days either. It's rather discouraging to artists when little effort is made to properly credit others' work.

chespin wrote on 2019-01-28 22:42:26:
norvester wrote on 2019-01-28 03:27:11:
Please correct ventoaureo's name in the credits. Artists deserve proper credit, human error happens but why weren't those double checked since the link obviously goes to 404 page? :/

@undel i see the thread was edited by you, please take one second to edit it once more! show fellow artists respect please!
fc_charged_sprocket_by_dogi_crimson-dah004n.gif wrmgy.pngfc_charged_sprocket_by_dogi_crimson-dah004n.gif
Hm so either I am terribly unlucky or there are no Chests in the "Digging" game. Normally, I had about 3 Chests around this time, but right now I have 0? Some friends told me the same. And yes, we're searching in the 'Ice' section. Hm ö.ö" Has anyone here already a Chest from the Digging game?
Hm so either I am terribly unlucky or there are no Chests in the "Digging" game. Normally, I had about 3 Chests around this time, but right now I have 0? Some friends told me the same. And yes, we're searching in the 'Ice' section. Hm ö.ö" Has anyone here already a Chest from the Digging game?
[quote name="DraculeShiva" date="2019-01-29 09:35:54" ] Hm so either I am terribly unlucky or there are no Chests in the "Digging" game. Normally, I had about 3 Chests around this time, but right now I have 0? Some friends told me the same. And yes, we're searching in the 'Ice' section. Hm ö.ö" Has anyone here already a Chest from the Digging game? [/quote] That's just RNG for you. I'll usually only get 1 or 2 chests from digging all festival. They're fairly rare; 3 in 3 days would be lucky.
DraculeShiva wrote on 2019-01-29 09:35:54:
That's just RNG for you. I'll usually only get 1 or 2 chests from digging all festival. They're fairly rare; 3 in 3 days would be lucky.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@ventoaureo, our apologies for the typo! I've corrected the username in the announcement and I've also sent a message to the skin and accent team to get your username updated on your winning submission.
@ventoaureo, our apologies for the typo! I've corrected the username in the announcement and I've also sent a message to the skin and accent team to get your username updated on your winning submission.
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55