Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Constellation Gene, Turkeys, and Gems!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59
AWESOME! Constellation is lovely, and yay for more turkeys!
AWESOME! Constellation is lovely, and yay for more turkeys!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Constellation seems to be lacking the bright stars and, well, constellations of Starmap? I really hope this is an error, because if it's intentional then that's kind of disappointing since as of now Constellation doesn't match the quality of its companion gene.

edit: Nevermind, seems you're looking into things. Thanks for the quick response on this issue!

Glad to see the turkeys are back, though; time to stock up on meat & hopefully get a turkey familiar.
Constellation seems to be lacking the bright stars and, well, constellations of Starmap? I really hope this is an error, because if it's intentional then that's kind of disappointing since as of now Constellation doesn't match the quality of its companion gene.

edit: Nevermind, seems you're looking into things. Thanks for the quick response on this issue!

Glad to see the turkeys are back, though; time to stock up on meat & hopefully get a turkey familiar.
[quote name="Fletchling" date="2018-11-21 06:19:17" ] [quote name="Turstrigo" date="2018-11-21 06:18:11" ] Why does constellation look so different from starmap? [/quote]Oof yeah some of the colors are way off...Some don't even have stars! [/quote] Hey gang, We are currently looking into a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2574746/1#post_36402577][b]visual bug affecting the artwork for Constellation[/b][/url], but [b]it may take a few hours for us to roll out a fix[/b]. If you have already purchased or applied the gene, your dragons will automatically receive the fix once it's implemented. Thanks for your patience!
Fletchling wrote on 2018-11-21 06:19:17:
Turstrigo wrote on 2018-11-21 06:18:11:
Why does constellation look so different from starmap?
Oof yeah some of the colors are way off...Some don't even have stars!

Hey gang,

We are currently looking into a visual bug affecting the artwork for Constellation, but it may take a few hours for us to roll out a fix. If you have already purchased or applied the gene, your dragons will automatically receive the fix once it's implemented. Thanks for your patience!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
FINALLY!!!!
FINALLY!!!!
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
holy cow its beautiful!
holy cow its beautiful!
How did I miss this announcement??
How did I miss this announcement??
Had to sweeten that gem deal with a new gem gene huh
Had to sweeten that gem deal with a new gem gene huh
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
I am so incredibly excited for this gene!!! Although I love BEE as well :'(
I am so incredibly excited for this gene!!! Although I love BEE as well :'(
OiXiOOw.png jPdGQf9.gif ChIaNKA.png tDeKDnH.png ~ FR +8!
Yes!
Yes!
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Time to get myself some turkey dinner.
Time to get myself some turkey dinner.
yeeet.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59