Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44
[quote name="Myeengun" date=2017-03-19 10:28:42] I am not certain if it is intentional or not, but you are no longer allowed to name dragons listed on the Auction House who are still in your lair. If this is not intentional, I can provide the details about my computer and internet connectivity, but since there is now a "search by name" feature I didn't know if leaving off the ability to name your listed dragons was done intentionally. [/quote] @Myeengun Answered on a previous page: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2140178/4#post_26232515
Myeengun wrote on 2017-03-19:
I am not certain if it is intentional or not, but you are no longer allowed to name dragons listed on the Auction House who are still in your lair. If this is not intentional, I can provide the details about my computer and internet connectivity, but since there is now a "search by name" feature I didn't know if leaving off the ability to name your listed dragons was done intentionally.

@Myeengun

Answered on a previous page: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2140178/4#post_26232515
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the Courier images that are coded into the little courier messages that you get upon receiving something have some white noise/stray pixels around them. They are adorable, though. I tried to fix this one: [img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/f8890651-0cc8-11e7-bcae-4d2d1f41a17c.gif[/img] And it got a bit pixellated, but do you see what I mean?
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the Courier images that are coded into the little courier messages that you get upon receiving something have some white noise/stray pixels around them. They are adorable, though. I tried to fix this one:

f8890651-0cc8-11e7-bcae-4d2d1f41a17c.gif

And it got a bit pixellated, but do you see what I mean?
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
While selling dragons the dragons I can sell (in the left box) are apparently not sorted by age what makes listing adult dragons rather annoying since they are somewhere random between hatchlings.
It would be great if that could be changed like it has been in the old ah.
While selling dragons the dragons I can sell (in the left box) are apparently not sorted by age what makes listing adult dragons rather annoying since they are somewhere random between hatchlings.
It would be great if that could be changed like it has been in the old ah.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
When I go to list a dragon or look at all the dragons for sale, if I hover over one and go down to the next the entire list shifts down super fast? It's very annoying and I am unsure if it is a bug or an intended feature.
When I go to list a dragon or look at all the dragons for sale, if I hover over one and go down to the next the entire list shifts down super fast? It's very annoying and I am unsure if it is a bug or an intended feature.
treasure_tips.gif gem_buy.gif
Mobile and other touchscreens. Whenever I press the Sell button, it registers me as having touched the Activity button instead. In order to activate the Sell dropdown menu, I have to press far to the left, almost on top of Buy. Edit: Added image to show where, exactly, my finger is pressing [img]https://i.imgur.com/hOVvIpq.png[/img] Clearly the Sell box is in the middle, but that doesn't matter. I still get taken to Activity. Maybe the image isn't matching up with the links? @PPixelNinja216 I think that's more a known 'issue' with the site on a whole. If your cursor is too near the bottom, the pop-up tooltip causes the page to scroll down. Unfortunately, if there's another tooltip to load beneath it, it just causes a chain reaction until you're at the bottom. This has happened to me on nearly every new item announcement and also Baldwin.
Mobile and other touchscreens.

Whenever I press the Sell button, it registers me as having touched the Activity button instead. In order to activate the Sell dropdown menu, I have to press far to the left, almost on top of Buy.

Edit: Added image to show where, exactly, my finger is pressing
hOVvIpq.png
Clearly the Sell box is in the middle, but that doesn't matter. I still get taken to Activity. Maybe the image isn't matching up with the links?

@PPixelNinja216
I think that's more a known 'issue' with the site on a whole. If your cursor is too near the bottom, the pop-up tooltip causes the page to scroll down. Unfortunately, if there's another tooltip to load beneath it, it just causes a chain reaction until you're at the bottom. This has happened to me on nearly every new item announcement and also Baldwin.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
[quote name="PPixelNinja216" date=2017-03-19 11:08:54] When I go to list a dragon or look at all the dragons for sale, if I hover over one and go down to the next the entire list shifts down super fast? It's very annoying and I am unsure if it is a bug or an intended feature. [/quote] @Ppixelninja216 We've added this to our database. Thanks!
PPixelNinja216 wrote on 2017-03-19:

@Ppixelninja216

We've added this to our database. Thanks!
Flight Rising Developer
Would it be possible to switch between flight/realm/private within a category?
QQnBZuq.gif
[quote name="acheronta" date=2017-03-19 12:05:17] Would it be possible to switch between flight/realm/private within a category? [/quote] @acheronta: Head on over to our [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug][b]Suggestions[/b][/url] forum for that. :) This thread is for bug tracking only. Thank you!
acheronta wrote on 2017-03-19:

@acheronta:

Head on over to our Suggestions forum for that. :) This thread is for bug tracking only. Thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
If I click on a skin to preview it, all the Buy buttons from that page become unresponsive. I have to go to different page and then return to the original page in order to be able to buy the skin.

Firefox / Windows 7, also Chrome / Android.
If I click on a skin to preview it, all the Buy buttons from that page become unresponsive. I have to go to different page and then return to the original page in order to be able to buy the skin.

Firefox / Windows 7, also Chrome / Android.
[quote name="Xhaztol" date=2017-03-19 09:01:05] [quote name="Amyatzu" date=2017-03-19 08:55:48] Yes, I get that that was intentional, but it doesn't open the correct dragon's page. It opens the dragon's page that was listed three dragons above it on the ah page. Say for example: Dergon 1 Dargon 2 Dregon 3 I click: Dergon 1 Dargon 2 Dregon 3 It opens Dergon 1's profile instead of Dregon 3's profile. [/quote] Hmm. We're not able to reproduce it here. Are you able to provide us with a little more information? [LIST] [*]What are your exact search parameters? [*]What are you sorting by in the sorting dropdown? [/LIST] [/quote] This is possibly related to an issue I experience in the coliseum (which I should probably list separately, actually) in which if I am at any zoom other than 100% on mobile, all touches register as being on the wrong part of the website. @Amyatzu Does the problem depend on the level of zoom?
Xhaztol wrote on 2017-03-19:
Amyatzu wrote on 2017-03-19:
Yes, I get that that was intentional, but it doesn't open the correct dragon's page. It opens the dragon's page that was listed three dragons above it on the ah page. Say for example:

Dergon 1
Dargon 2
Dregon 3

I click:

Dergon 1
Dargon 2
Dregon 3

It opens Dergon 1's profile instead of Dregon 3's profile.

Hmm. We're not able to reproduce it here. Are you able to provide us with a little more information?

• What are your exact search parameters?
  • What are you sorting by in the sorting dropdown?

This is possibly related to an issue I experience in the coliseum (which I should probably list separately, actually) in which if I am at any zoom other than 100% on mobile, all touches register as being on the wrong part of the website.

@Amyatzu Does the problem depend on the level of zoom?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44