Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering Updates
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 177 178
the upside-down skydancer is back once again, praise him
the upside-down skydancer is back once again, praise him
mUU4X4y.giffvUEcvW.giffvUEcvW.giffvUEcvW.gifmUU4X4y.gif
Wait so if the items in the chest are recolored does that mean the original items from the festivals will still be worth more?
Wait so if the items in the chest are recolored does that mean the original items from the festivals will still be worth more?
The chest is a fantastic idea! Can't wait to see it in action.
The chest is a fantastic idea! Can't wait to see it in action.
While I do like the idea of the Joxar chests, I don't like that they only plan to use future items. What about the players that joined a year or 2 ago? I myself wanted to join FlightRising long before I actually could. I'll never be able to get all the Imps because of the sheer cost of them. Yet because of 2 re-releases, the value of my Timber Tender was less than 30k. That doesn't seem quite fair.
While I do like the idea of the Joxar chests, I don't like that they only plan to use future items. What about the players that joined a year or 2 ago? I myself wanted to join FlightRising long before I actually could. I'll never be able to get all the Imps because of the sheer cost of them. Yet because of 2 re-releases, the value of my Timber Tender was less than 30k. That doesn't seem quite fair.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Sounds rad! Definitely don't want a repeat of the bears, I have so many of those things lying around.
Sounds rad! Definitely don't want a repeat of the bears, I have so many of those things lying around.
art tumblr!
@undel

legit suggestion, what if we were able to have a community vote on what recolored items we want most, or how they would be re-colored?
@undel

legit suggestion, what if we were able to have a community vote on what recolored items we want most, or how they would be re-colored?
KVbkgOZ.png
I remember a suggestion thread about a system for retired items like that! FR does listen~
I remember a suggestion thread about a system for retired items like that! FR does listen~
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
BEARS II: PREPARE TO DIE EDITION
BEARS II: PREPARE TO DIE EDITION
rLM2h8D.png
We can get recolored sprite familiars maybe?? I want.
We can get recolored sprite familiars maybe?? I want.
jGMxCMK.gif8wD7E2s.png
[quote name="Poscat" date=2016-06-15 19:14:41] The very old item are the one impossible to get. And then the one I own from almost a years will loose value because they can be found in that chest, or will never reach a really high value like the other items. It's a bit deceiving. I do not really like that new box. [/quote] @Poscat Apologies if the post isn't clear: The retired items that you own will remain retired. This chest will only yield crowns (which were announced to cycle) and holiday items from the June 2016-May 2017 holiday season - Future items.
Poscat wrote on 2016-06-15:
The very old item are the one impossible to get. And then the one I own from almost a years will loose value because they can be found in that chest, or will never reach a really high value like the other items. It's a bit deceiving.
I do not really like that new box.

@Poscat Apologies if the post isn't clear: The retired items that you own will remain retired. This chest will only yield crowns (which were announced to cycle) and holiday items from the June 2016-May 2017 holiday season - Future items.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 177 178