Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A new fighter is here
hi there
I'm new around for a couple of days and I found out I like the arena and all the really cool designs on the dragons.
I hope I can get a couple of people around that I'll have a nice time with
hi there
I'm new around for a couple of days and I found out I like the arena and all the really cool designs on the dragons.
I hope I can get a couple of people around that I'll have a nice time with
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
[size=2][b]@wolvykasu Hello! Welcome to FR. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] Glad you've taken a liking to the site so far! I hope you continue to have a great time here. Good luck! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@wolvykasu

Hello! Welcome to FR.

Glad you've taken a liking to the site so far! I hope you continue to have a great time here. Good luck!
vaOV9W8.gif
Welcome to FR! [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
Welcome to FR!
sYJ7QdI.png
@wolvykasu Welcome to Flight Rising!

There are lots of guides on the Coliseum if you ever find yourself hitting a wall! Although it looks like you've already got the hang of it! In your private flight forums (Nature Dominance) you may also find Coliseum-based groups to join!

I hope you enjoy your stay!
@wolvykasu Welcome to Flight Rising!

There are lots of guides on the Coliseum if you ever find yourself hitting a wall! Although it looks like you've already got the hang of it! In your private flight forums (Nature Dominance) you may also find Coliseum-based groups to join!

I hope you enjoy your stay!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png