Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New here ^-^
Hi. I just joined FR, and I love this game so much already.
And can I just take a moment to brag about my progens? Like, almost all of my friends got TERRIBLE random progens, but I love mine so much- he's like a little lightning bolt.

Anyway. So yeah. Hi everyone, and I hope I'll continue to enjoy this game ^-^
Hi. I just joined FR, and I love this game so much already.
And can I just take a moment to brag about my progens? Like, almost all of my friends got TERRIBLE random progens, but I love mine so much- he's like a little lightning bolt.

Anyway. So yeah. Hi everyone, and I hope I'll continue to enjoy this game ^-^
@Sparkflare

Welcome! :D
Glad to hear that you're enjoying the game so far. It can be a lot to take in but you'll get the hang of it soon enough. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else on here, we are always happy to help.

Be sure to check the giveaway forums as well as your flight forums, there are a lot of users that give away items and dragons for free to new players. (I also have a few dragons I'm gonna post for giveaways so if you see any dragon on page 4 after Leshiye that you like feel free to tell me and I'll give it to you~ :D )

Your progens are super cute btw. The little fae girl match her lightning eyes so well and your random does look like a smol lightning bolt :D

I hope that you have a nice time here~
@Sparkflare

Welcome! :D
Glad to hear that you're enjoying the game so far. It can be a lot to take in but you'll get the hang of it soon enough. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else on here, we are always happy to help.

Be sure to check the giveaway forums as well as your flight forums, there are a lot of users that give away items and dragons for free to new players. (I also have a few dragons I'm gonna post for giveaways so if you see any dragon on page 4 after Leshiye that you like feel free to tell me and I'll give it to you~ :D )

Your progens are super cute btw. The little fae girl match her lightning eyes so well and your random does look like a smol lightning bolt :D

I hope that you have a nice time here~
VlakeFx.png
@Sparkflare

welcome..I am Heero ..if you need anything just let me know...

congrats on your progens
@Sparkflare

welcome..I am Heero ..if you need anything just let me know...

congrats on your progens
A5i3AHB.png
@Sparkflare
Aw, your progens are super cute! Which one was your random? Shockwave looks like a little angry banana <3

Also, heads up! When your first nest of eggs hatch from your progens, you can go to here to sell them if you don't want to keep them! They are usually bought for about 10,000 or 15,000 each :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1950229

Have a wonderful time on Flight Rising!
@Sparkflare
Aw, your progens are super cute! Which one was your random? Shockwave looks like a little angry banana <3

Also, heads up! When your first nest of eggs hatch from your progens, you can go to here to sell them if you don't want to keep them! They are usually bought for about 10,000 or 15,000 each :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1950229

Have a wonderful time on Flight Rising!
I'm glad you like your progen!
I'm glad you like your progen!
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
@NightInVienna

Thank you! And Shockwave was my random progen :3
@NightInVienna

Thank you! And Shockwave was my random progen :3