Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@yall

Will do! So I just realized I don't have any reinforced beakers made up for the reductions; would you be willing to make the beakers as well?

Wait nevermind I've got 4 reductions already made, I'll just send those over!
@yall

Will do! So I just realized I don't have any reinforced beakers made up for the reductions; would you be willing to make the beakers as well?

Wait nevermind I've got 4 reductions already made, I'll just send those over!
Gj97yvC.png
@audire

that's absolutely fine, i can brew those for you as well! if you could send the mats for the beakers in a pm, i can get those brewing for you asap.

edit: just saw your edit lol. i'll brew the rest of the items for you sans the beakers.
@audire

that's absolutely fine, i can brew those for you as well! if you could send the mats for the beakers in a pm, i can get those brewing for you asap.

edit: just saw your edit lol. i'll brew the rest of the items for you sans the beakers.
@yall

May I send 20 apparel to be melted?
@yall

May I send 20 apparel to be melted?
6mWOUG0.png
@runi

absolutely. i do have 1 more capsule gene to brew first so there will be a few hours wait, but if that's fine with you feel free to send a cr.
@runi

absolutely. i do have 1 more capsule gene to brew first so there will be a few hours wait, but if that's fine with you feel free to send a cr.
@yall hey again >^> i could do with a couple gaoler trails, let me know when the cauldron is free :P
@yall hey again >^> i could do with a couple gaoler trails, let me know when the cauldron is free :P
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@tatobot

hey!

sure thing, i'll add you to the waitlist and i'll ping you again when my cauldron's available for you. =D
@tatobot

hey!

sure thing, i'll add you to the waitlist and i'll ping you again when my cauldron's available for you. =D
@tatobot

my cauldron is ready if you still need the 2 gaoler trail genes brewed,
@tatobot

my cauldron is ready if you still need the 2 gaoler trail genes brewed,
@yall hey, are you willing to transmute regularly? im looking for a few people to help me with transmuting for 1kT/1G per item. check out this thread if ur interested - if you're not into the regular transmuting id be interested in one-time transmutes still!
@yall hey, are you willing to transmute regularly? im looking for a few people to help me with transmuting for 1kT/1G per item. check out this thread if ur interested - if you're not into the regular transmuting id be interested in one-time transmutes still!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@napstabl00k

i sure am! i'm currently transmuting a stack for someone else but as soon as that's done i can pop onto your thread!

there's a couple of people i melt for a few times a month (just depends on how active i am on here), but if you're willing to send over like 50 items or thereabouts i could definitely do that once a week for you!
@napstabl00k

i sure am! i'm currently transmuting a stack for someone else but as soon as that's done i can pop onto your thread!

there's a couple of people i melt for a few times a month (just depends on how active i am on here), but if you're willing to send over like 50 items or thereabouts i could definitely do that once a week for you!
@yall sweet, I'll pop you on the pinglist. would you like a ping before I send you the items or not? I'd just send them on a specific day every week, likely Sunday.
@yall sweet, I'll pop you on the pinglist. would you like a ping before I send you the items or not? I'd just send them on a specific day every week, likely Sunday.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11