Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters (1kT/1G per)
1 2
Hi! im looking for someone or a few someones who are interested in [b]regular cauldron rental[/b] to me! This will mostly be for transmuting new materials, usually dumping coli fams in the pot, as i always have wayyyy too many and i would love to have that much muck instead! Here are the terms: [list] [*]I will pay [b]1kT or 1G per item transmuted[/b] plus tip (your choice of currency). [*]This would be a [b]recurring rental[/b] - I'm looking to do this [b]weekly, sending every Sunday[/b]. [*]This will mostly be transmuting, though if you're looking to level up your cauldron some, I do have a few recipes I wouldn't mind having brewed! [*]With the above in mind, [b]please tell me:[/b] [list=1] [*]your cauldron level [*]how many items you're willing to transmute a week (up to a stack) [*]preferred currency to be paid with [*]and whether you would be interested in brewing recipes as well![/list] [*]Right now I don't have a specific number of people in mind, though probably [b]no more than 5 cauldrons[/b]. [/list] Let me know if you're interested! Thanks :3 -------- List: @Faunaflor @yall @NiTi1 @Eondru [size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0] Notes: PM Kairi yall: Level 23, 50 items, ping no NiTi1: Level 25, 20 items, gems preferred, brewing yes, ping no Eondru: Level 23, 10 items, 3 recipes, gems preferred, not available during fests
Hi! im looking for someone or a few someones who are interested in regular cauldron rental to me! This will mostly be for transmuting new materials, usually dumping coli fams in the pot, as i always have wayyyy too many and i would love to have that much muck instead!

Here are the terms:
  • I will pay 1kT or 1G per item transmuted plus tip (your choice of currency).
  • This would be a recurring rental - I'm looking to do this weekly, sending every Sunday.
  • This will mostly be transmuting, though if you're looking to level up your cauldron some, I do have a few recipes I wouldn't mind having brewed!
  • With the above in mind, please tell me:
    1. your cauldron level
    2. how many items you're willing to transmute a week (up to a stack)
    3. preferred currency to be paid with
    4. and whether you would be interested in brewing recipes as well!
  • Right now I don't have a specific number of people in mind, though probably no more than 5 cauldrons.

Let me know if you're interested! Thanks :3

List:
@Faunaflor @yall @NiTi1 @Eondru

Notes:
PM Kairi
yall: Level 23, 50 items, ping no
NiTi1: Level 25, 20 items, gems preferred, brewing yes, ping no
Eondru: Level 23, 10 items, 3 recipes, gems preferred, not available during fests
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
up
up
I'll do it! @napstabl00k
I'm level 15! And I'm always looking for more EXP by brewing recipes!
I'll do it! @napstabl00k
I'm level 15! And I'm always looking for more EXP by brewing recipes!
9pJjquR.pngOLBwj1S.gif
@Faunaflor excellent! I'll send you 10 familiars to get started, and then maybe you can do one of the apparel recipes I need.
@Faunaflor excellent! I'll send you 10 familiars to get started, and then maybe you can do one of the apparel recipes I need.
@napstabl00k sounds good! <3
@napstabl00k sounds good! <3
9pJjquR.pngOLBwj1S.gif
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
@Faunaflor hey! it's been a while :0 are you still interested in transmuting for me?
@Faunaflor hey! it's been a while :0 are you still interested in transmuting for me?
1 2