Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 150+ Fest Skins/Chests (2013+)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Pained Mind hanging onto the following skins while I scrape together an offer? XD

- All

- Ossein Horror
- Seedling
- Roots
- Faerie Lights
- Shining Peacock Feathers
- Surgelight
- Firebird Feathers
- Gilded Metalworker
- Arcane Elemental
- Binding Energies
- From the Observatory
- Abberation
- Living Wound
- Embryon
- Rich Soil
- Banded Jasper
- Infused Crown
- Winter Draft
- Eldritch Spores
- The Fool
- Bramble Jester
- Cumulus
- Curious Companions
- Orb Keeper
- Soul Gems
- Engulfing Growths
- Blazing Sun
- Spirit Aflame
- Arcane Crystals
- Grave Omen
@Pained Mind hanging onto the following skins while I scrape together an offer? XD

- All

- Ossein Horror
- Seedling
- Roots
- Faerie Lights
- Shining Peacock Feathers
- Surgelight
- Firebird Feathers
- Gilded Metalworker
- Arcane Elemental
- Binding Energies
- From the Observatory
- Abberation
- Living Wound
- Embryon
- Rich Soil
- Banded Jasper
- Infused Crown
- Winter Draft
- Eldritch Spores
- The Fool
- Bramble Jester
- Cumulus
- Curious Companions
- Orb Keeper
- Soul Gems
- Engulfing Growths
- Blazing Sun
- Spirit Aflame
- Arcane Crystals
- Grave Omen
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
Sure! How long do you need? The only skin of the ones you listed that's posted on the AH is Muscles, but I'll take it down to be safe!
@Tropickle
Sure! How long do you need? The only skin of the ones you listed that's posted on the AH is Muscles, but I'll take it down to be safe!
@Pained My end of the deal comes out to 1456g!

Would you let eggs be 340g? I currently have two. That would make 680g.
Quartz Cockatrice *can brew* (80g)
Longneck Scrapper (8g)
Thunderstomp (450g)
Celadon Leg Silks (18g)
Gossamer Silk Scarf (20g)
Witty Jester's: Cap (26g), Cape (32g), Collar (37g)
Whimsical Jester's: Cap (45g), Collar (20g)
Deadpan Jester's Cap (40g)

Could I swipe the following?
- Eldritch Spores (395g)
- Gilded Metalworker (855g)
- Rich Soil (100g)
- Bramble Jester (115g)

I'll pull together an offer later, if you don't mind!
@Pained My end of the deal comes out to 1456g!

Would you let eggs be 340g? I currently have two. That would make 680g.
Quartz Cockatrice *can brew* (80g)
Longneck Scrapper (8g)
Thunderstomp (450g)
Celadon Leg Silks (18g)
Gossamer Silk Scarf (20g)
Witty Jester's: Cap (26g), Cape (32g), Collar (37g)
Whimsical Jester's: Cap (45g), Collar (20g)
Deadpan Jester's Cap (40g)

Could I swipe the following?
- Eldritch Spores (395g)
- Gilded Metalworker (855g)
- Rich Soil (100g)
- Bramble Jester (115g)

I'll pull together an offer later, if you don't mind!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
I'm unfortunately not interested in any of the Jester items! The only NotN apparel I never got into :/ I'd be happy to take the other items though in exchange for some of the skins you're interested in! And I can take eggs at a value of 340g each, yes!

Let me know if you have a revised list of skins you'd like to exchange for and I can set up the CR! As for your later offer, I don't mind; I can hold items for a maximum of a week so just keep me posted!
@Tropickle
I'm unfortunately not interested in any of the Jester items! The only NotN apparel I never got into :/ I'd be happy to take the other items though in exchange for some of the skins you're interested in! And I can take eggs at a value of 340g each, yes!

Let me know if you have a revised list of skins you'd like to exchange for and I can set up the CR! As for your later offer, I don't mind; I can hold items for a maximum of a week so just keep me posted!
@Pained Ah, you said maybe Jesters, so I thought I'd try. XD

Any other apparel/items that you'd take?
@Pained Ah, you said maybe Jesters, so I thought I'd try. XD

Any other apparel/items that you'd take?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
I said "excluding the Jester sets", but I apologize if I wasn't clear enough! It's kind of hidden down at the bottom, I know. I don't have much in mind for apparel (I tend to just buy stuff when I think it would work on a particular dragon), but I would possibly take Kelpie manes! I'd also be ok with "guise" apparel (e.g. Harvest Guise, Reaper Guise, etc). Otherwise in regards to items I'm mostly looking for the miscellaneous stuff like eggs, Scatterscrolls, Vials of Scattersights, etc. I'd be willing to take Gilded Decorative Chests as well!
@Tropickle
I said "excluding the Jester sets", but I apologize if I wasn't clear enough! It's kind of hidden down at the bottom, I know. I don't have much in mind for apparel (I tend to just buy stuff when I think it would work on a particular dragon), but I would possibly take Kelpie manes! I'd also be ok with "guise" apparel (e.g. Harvest Guise, Reaper Guise, etc). Otherwise in regards to items I'm mostly looking for the miscellaneous stuff like eggs, Scatterscrolls, Vials of Scattersights, etc. I'd be willing to take Gilded Decorative Chests as well!
@Pained Ohh okay! Wow, I misread that, I completely skipped over the "excluding." Must have read it as some sort of "for example" XD I have to go, but can I get back to you tonight?
@Pained Ohh okay! Wow, I misread that, I completely skipped over the "excluding." Must have read it as some sort of "for example" XD I have to go, but can I get back to you tonight?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
No worries! It happens to all of us far too many times haha of course! I'll be heading to bed soon anyway and then have work tomorrow, so I apologize for any slow replies when you do get back!
@Tropickle
No worries! It happens to all of us far too many times haha of course! I'll be heading to bed soon anyway and then have work tomorrow, so I apologize for any slow replies when you do get back!
@Pained

Hi again! I'm curious what you'd be wanting for the tricktrouper crown c:
@Pained

Hi again! I'm curious what you'd be wanting for the tricktrouper crown c:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Hi! Prices definitely changed a lot since I listed it almost a week ago lol I can do 100g below LAH, so 1800g!
@Runi
Hi! Prices definitely changed a lot since I listed it almost a week ago lol I can do 100g below LAH, so 1800g!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11