Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 150+ Fest Skins/Chests (2013+)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Hanelli
Lmao sounds great! Based on current LAH, I'm happy to part with the Comet for 1600g! Do you have the bundles or the separate individual items?
@Hanelli
Lmao sounds great! Based on current LAH, I'm happy to part with the Comet for 1600g! Do you have the bundles or the separate individual items?
@Pained I have 1 unopened bundle each of these: [item=bewitching ruby trunk] [item=fiendish emerald trunk] [item=unearthly onyx trunk] [item=ethereal flame regalia] [item=solar flame regalia] :eyes:
@Pained
I have 1 unopened bundle each of these:

Bewitching Ruby Trunk Fiendish Emerald Trunk Unearthly Onyx Trunk Ethereal Flame Regalia Solar Flame Regalia

:eyes:
@Hanelli
Awesome! I don't have as much use for the Ethereal Flame Regalia so I'll pass on that bundle, but based on LAH for the rest:

Bewitching Ruby Trunk - 295g
Fiendish Emerald Trunk - 190g
Unearthly Onyx Trunk - 279g
Solar Flame Regalia - 200g

For a total of 964g. That leaves 636g left over, which I can take in either currency or a mix of the two if that's alright with you!
@Hanelli
Awesome! I don't have as much use for the Ethereal Flame Regalia so I'll pass on that bundle, but based on LAH for the rest:

Bewitching Ruby Trunk - 295g
Fiendish Emerald Trunk - 190g
Unearthly Onyx Trunk - 279g
Solar Flame Regalia - 200g

For a total of 964g. That leaves 636g left over, which I can take in either currency or a mix of the two if that's alright with you!
@Pained ...do you take eggs? All my gems are off-limits because I'm in the middle of questing for this: [item=light sprite] bc if I counted it right, 2 eggs would be roughly 600Gish which leaves 36kt/g to pay :thinking:
@Pained
...do you take eggs? All my gems are off-limits because I'm in the middle of questing for this:

Light Sprite

bc if I counted it right, 2 eggs would be roughly 600Gish which leaves 36kt/g to pay :thinking:
@Hanelli
So, typically I prefer at least partial payment to feed my horrible UMA habit, but I have such a weakness for eggs lol. That and I relate hardcore to questing for a Light Sprite (I got mine when they were much cheaper, but it still took an unbearably long time). So yes, I can do those bundles + 2 eggs! Don't worry about the extra treasure!
@Hanelli
So, typically I prefer at least partial payment to feed my horrible UMA habit, but I have such a weakness for eggs lol. That and I relate hardcore to questing for a Light Sprite (I got mine when they were much cheaper, but it still took an unbearably long time). So yes, I can do those bundles + 2 eggs! Don't worry about the extra treasure!
@Pained

Hello! If the offer still stands I'm willing to go up to 450g for the luminous halo.
@Pained

Hello! If the offer still stands I'm willing to go up to 450g for the luminous halo.
@Tangara
It does! I'll set up the CR!
@Tangara
It does! I'll set up the CR!
@Pained

Would you like a wind egg for ?
@Pained

Would you like a wind egg for ?
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
@Lela125
I can do a one to one trade of an egg for Lightburst Flora, sure! I'll set up the CR!
@Lela125
I can do a one to one trade of an egg for Lightburst Flora, sure! I'll set up the CR!
@Pained

Hey there, would you consider trading your for my or ? :D
@Pained

Hey there, would you consider trading your for my or ? :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11