Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 150+ Fest Skins/Chests (2013+)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Pained would you be interested in a [item=night sky bundle]? if yes, what would you value it at? c:
@Pained

would you be interested in a Night Sky Bundle ?
if yes, what would you value it at? c:
6mWOUG0.png
@galaxanova
Hng, the Ravenhearst accent is tempting but I unfortunately don't have any SD girls for it and I already have Raven's Guide from that set! Sorry about that! If you're ok to pay in currency (I'm happy to take familiars and eggs too to break the cost up) I'll go below LAH and do 700g for Solar Protection!

@Runi
I don't have a huge need for the Night Sky Bundle and would otherwise wait for it to cycle back in, so I'd probably value it closer to it's LAH treasure price at 3kg for now! What were you interested in?
@galaxanova
Hng, the Ravenhearst accent is tempting but I unfortunately don't have any SD girls for it and I already have Raven's Guide from that set! Sorry about that! If you're ok to pay in currency (I'm happy to take familiars and eggs too to break the cost up) I'll go below LAH and do 700g for Solar Protection!

@Runi
I don't have a huge need for the Night Sky Bundle and would otherwise wait for it to cycle back in, so I'd probably value it closer to it's LAH treasure price at 3kg for now! What were you interested in?
@Pained

I'm interested in the spellscroll c:
Would you accept the bundle + 1kg for it?
@Pained

I'm interested in the spellscroll c:
Would you accept the bundle + 1kg for it?
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
I'm a little torn since I'd prefer at least half in currency for the Spellscroll, especially since I like the Night Sky silks but don't need them right now. I'll have to think on that offer! I'll take it off the AH though while I'm thinking it over so it doesn't get snatched up
@Runi
I'm a little torn since I'd prefer at least half in currency for the Spellscroll, especially since I like the Night Sky silks but don't need them right now. I'll have to think on that offer! I'll take it off the AH though while I'm thinking it over so it doesn't get snatched up
@Pained
Any idea what you would want for Muscles? ;o;
@Pained
Any idea what you would want for Muscles? ;o;
@Pained

Totally understandable! Let me know when you decide :)
@Pained

Totally understandable! Let me know when you decide :)
6mWOUG0.png
@dggeoff
I've been in love with that skin for a long time so it was hard to get myself to put it up lol based on AH prices for other 2013 Plague skins and my own personal baseline, probably 5kg?

@Runi
Thank you for the wait and sorry about how long it's taken me to get back to you (I got a phone call and got tied up dealing with that)! Unfortunately I think I'd prefer to have at least half currency on the Spellscroll so I'm going to pass on that offer! I'm sorry!
@dggeoff
I've been in love with that skin for a long time so it was hard to get myself to put it up lol based on AH prices for other 2013 Plague skins and my own personal baseline, probably 5kg?

@Runi
Thank you for the wait and sorry about how long it's taken me to get back to you (I got a phone call and got tied up dealing with that)! Unfortunately I think I'd prefer to have at least half currency on the Spellscroll so I'm going to pass on that offer! I'm sorry!
@Pained

No worries; thank you for getting back to me!
@Pained

No worries; thank you for getting back to me!
6mWOUG0.png
@Pained
I'll pass for now, I apologize! there's still too many of them from the same festival at a low price for me to want to spend that much currently ;v;
@Pained
I'll pass for now, I apologize! there's still too many of them from the same festival at a low price for me to want to spend that much currently ;v;
@dggeoff
I completely understand! Thank you for your interest!
@dggeoff
I completely understand! Thank you for your interest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11