Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 150+ Fest Skins/Chests (2013+)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@bluesykai
Yeah I can do that! I'll set up the CR but need to head to school so I apologize if it takes a while to complete it!
@bluesykai
Yeah I can do that! I'll set up the CR but need to head to school so I apologize if it takes a while to complete it!
@Pained What do you value [item=Blackice Chest] at? There are no copies of it on the Auction House.
@Pained

What do you value Blackice Chest at? There are no copies of it on the Auction House.
IN3qoA3.gifhnOYGuB.gifE0tpxPX.gif
@EndertheTurtle
I usually value chests that aren't on the AH for the price of the skin + about a 10% markup but that's fairly subjective. The skin is being listed as 5kg though and I think that's crazy high. I don't know if you had a price in mind, but I'd be comfortable with letting it go for like 1kg or equivalent in treasure/mixed currency/partial items.
@EndertheTurtle
I usually value chests that aren't on the AH for the price of the skin + about a 10% markup but that's fairly subjective. The skin is being listed as 5kg though and I think that's crazy high. I don't know if you had a price in mind, but I'd be comfortable with letting it go for like 1kg or equivalent in treasure/mixed currency/partial items.
@Pained In that case, would you take the following? [item=deeprealm hunter] 500g LAH [item=gilded decorative chest]x2 34g LAH [item=vial of scattersight] 495g LAH Total value: 1063g
@Pained
In that case, would you take the following?

Deeprealm Hunter 500g LAH
Gilded Decorative Chest x2 34g LAH
Vial of Scattersight 495g LAH
Total value: 1063g
IN3qoA3.gifhnOYGuB.gifE0tpxPX.gif
@EndertheTurtle
Yeah I can do that trade! I'll set up the CR
@EndertheTurtle
Yeah I can do that trade! I'll set up the CR
@Pained Hello, the [item=Arcane Elemental Chest] (2014) is up for 500kT on the AH so gem wise what would you want to sell it for? Then for the [item=Arcane Gift Chest] (2014) there aren't any chests listed on the AH, but the skin itself is going for 105g lowest atm so what would you want treasure wise for it?
@Pained

Hello, the Arcane Elemental Chest (2014) is up for 500kT on the AH so gem wise what would you want to sell it for?
Then for the Arcane Gift Chest (2014) there aren't any chests listed on the AH, but the skin itself is going for 105g lowest atm so what would you want treasure wise for it?
Urbenjokester.gif
@Urbenjokester
Hi! My treasure to gem ratio is 1:1250 right now so 400g would be equivalent for the Elemental Chest. For chests not on the AH I've been trying to price it by skin + 10% assuming the skin isn't listed for something absolutely ridiculous, so about 144kt for the Arcane Gift chest. I'm happy to haggle a bit, though!
@Urbenjokester
Hi! My treasure to gem ratio is 1:1250 right now so 400g would be equivalent for the Elemental Chest. For chests not on the AH I've been trying to price it by skin + 10% assuming the skin isn't listed for something absolutely ridiculous, so about 144kt for the Arcane Gift chest. I'm happy to haggle a bit, though!
@Pained Both those prices sound good. Also for the [item=Icecore Chest] (2014) would you be up for trading it for any of the following accents? [skin=5630] (Awakened Warrior #5630) , [skin=9711] (Corrupt Blood Eyes #9711) , or [skin=7469] (Corrupted Construct #7469) ? I haven't seen any of the three on the AH in quite a bit so I've no idea what they're worth anymore, but they're pretty plaguey and decently old.
@Pained

Both those prices sound good. Also for the Icecore Chest (2014) would you be up for trading it for any of the following accents? (Awakened Warrior #5630) , (Corrupt Blood Eyes #9711) , or (Corrupted Construct #7469) ? I haven't seen any of the three on the AH in quite a bit so I've no idea what they're worth anymore, but they're pretty plaguey and decently old.
Urbenjokester.gif
@Urbenjokester
Those are definitely up my alley lol I'd be happy to trade for the Spiral F accent! I have no idea on pricing either as there's no forum history with sales, so whatever you feel most comfortable parting with it over!
@Urbenjokester
Those are definitely up my alley lol I'd be happy to trade for the Spiral F accent! I have no idea on pricing either as there's no forum history with sales, so whatever you feel most comfortable parting with it over!
@Pained

It's been sitting in my hoard ever since I bought it from Sep so I'm def down to trade it for just the Icecore chest ^_^ Plus it gets me to 4/5 for first year Ice chests and the arcane ones complete my 2nd holiday rotation fest chest collection.
@Pained

It's been sitting in my hoard ever since I bought it from Sep so I'm def down to trade it for just the Icecore chest ^_^ Plus it gets me to 4/5 for first year Ice chests and the arcane ones complete my 2nd holiday rotation fest chest collection.
Urbenjokester.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11