Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 150+ Fest Skins/Chests (2013+)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I have a longneck lampooner

but not sure what to trade it for... :)

also, how much are the chests? please and thank you
I have a longneck lampooner

but not sure what to trade it for... :)

also, how much are the chests? please and thank you
IIXASog.gif
@WolfinWinter
Hi! That depends on the specific chest! I base it off of LAH with the intention of going much lower if I find the price ridiculous (or if there's no LAH, basing it off the skin's LAH with a marginal increase for the value of the unopened chest). Did you have a specific chest or chests in mind?
@WolfinWinter
Hi! That depends on the specific chest! I base it off of LAH with the intention of going much lower if I find the price ridiculous (or if there's no LAH, basing it off the skin's LAH with a marginal increase for the value of the unopened chest). Did you have a specific chest or chests in mind?
@Pained

Rotrock or Dragging Shadows chest.

please and thank you
@Pained

Rotrock or Dragging Shadows chest.

please and thank you
IIXASog.gif
@WolfinWinter
The Rotrock Roots Chest is strangely priced on the AH since the LAH in gems is 39, lower than the skin LAH. Personally, I'd value it around 45g to go around with the skin and the chest treasure LAH, but as the chest literally gives the skin + currency when you open it I don't feel comfortable dipping below the skin price. If you'd rather just snatch up that 39g chest from the AH, I don't blame you since it's a steal!

As for the Dragging Shadows Chest, LAH is 54500t. I can value it around 40kt/40g.

So combined around an 85g value.

If you're looking to trade, I don't mind trading both chests for the Lampooner + 12g/12kt for equal value if that works for you?
@WolfinWinter
The Rotrock Roots Chest is strangely priced on the AH since the LAH in gems is 39, lower than the skin LAH. Personally, I'd value it around 45g to go around with the skin and the chest treasure LAH, but as the chest literally gives the skin + currency when you open it I don't feel comfortable dipping below the skin price. If you'd rather just snatch up that 39g chest from the AH, I don't blame you since it's a steal!

As for the Dragging Shadows Chest, LAH is 54500t. I can value it around 40kt/40g.

So combined around an 85g value.

If you're looking to trade, I don't mind trading both chests for the Lampooner + 12g/12kt for equal value if that works for you?
@Pained

That sounds great to me....
I have sent you a CR with the familiar and 12,000 Treasure..

Many thanks and blessings
@Pained

That sounds great to me....
I have sent you a CR with the familiar and 12,000 Treasure..

Many thanks and blessings
IIXASog.gif
@pained I have this thing.. I really really don’t like it [item=Hawksbill Goliath] I think LAH is 400g? Last I checked at least Do you by chance have any pastel ish PC male accents? That the fam would be a fair trade for.
@pained

I have this thing.. I really really don’t like it
Hawksbill Goliath
I think LAH is 400g? Last I checked at least

Do you by chance have any pastel ish PC male accents? That the fam would be a fair trade for.
@Rory007
Hmmm, pastel-ish? I'm not into pastel personally so I'm not great at identifying what's appealing, but here are some that are light/soft that may be what you're looking for?

I also have the Starfall Spell Chest which contains .

Those are all I have in regards to male PC accents, though. If there are more pastel-like festival male PC accents out there I don't own them or know of them unfortunately.
@Rory007
Hmmm, pastel-ish? I'm not into pastel personally so I'm not great at identifying what's appealing, but here are some that are light/soft that may be what you're looking for?

I also have the Starfall Spell Chest which contains .

Those are all I have in regards to male PC accents, though. If there are more pastel-like festival male PC accents out there I don't own them or know of them unfortunately.
@pained

The starfall spell one actually fits perfectly with the plan I have for a dragon of mine!
Perfect pink tone

Pastel for fr would probably be like, pearl, lavender, mist, periwinkle, sky and more lighter colors in like oranges and greens as well.
@pained

The starfall spell one actually fits perfectly with the plan I have for a dragon of mine!
Perfect pink tone

Pastel for fr would probably be like, pearl, lavender, mist, periwinkle, sky and more lighter colors in like oranges and greens as well.
@Rory007
I need to run to work so I apologize if it takes me a long time to reply after this! The Starfall Spell chest is about equal worth with your familiar, but the skin separately is half the price so you might prefer buying it instead? I may be willing to remove it from the chest and just sell you the skin straight, but I'm not looking to spend currency in this thread and that would be an unequal trade otherwise unfortunately!
@Rory007
I need to run to work so I apologize if it takes me a long time to reply after this! The Starfall Spell chest is about equal worth with your familiar, but the skin separately is half the price so you might prefer buying it instead? I may be willing to remove it from the chest and just sell you the skin straight, but I'm not looking to spend currency in this thread and that would be an unequal trade otherwise unfortunately!
@Pained
Hi! Would you do 150kt for Star Collector, Stardust Witch, and Arcanist’s Accomplice?
@Pained
Hi! Would you do 150kt for Star Collector, Stardust Witch, and Arcanist’s Accomplice?
arcanef1.png arcanef2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11