Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 250+ um accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45

will sell below LAH, if there is one

if you buy multiple at once, i'd be willinng to discount them even further, feel free to ask!

when asking about an accent please link it/ tell me the breed
i don't really don't know the names of at least half of these, they haven't been used in ages

accepting treasure at 1:1000, eliminates, unhatched eggs & scattersights at LAH

please ping me, i'm not subscribed

BOGSNEAK F

BOGSNEAK M

COATL F

COATL M

GAOLER F

GAOLER M

GUARDIAN F

GUARDIAN M

IMPERIAL F

IMPERIAL M

MIRROR M

NOCTURNE F

NOCTURNE M

PC F

RIDGEBACK F

RIDGEBACK M

SD F

SD M

SPIRAL M

TUNDRA M

WC F

WC M

on hold
vintaegucci 1.2 kg

will sell below LAH, if there is one

if you buy multiple at once, i'd be willinng to discount them even further, feel free to ask!

when asking about an accent please link it/ tell me the breed
i don't really don't know the names of at least half of these, they haven't been used in ages

accepting treasure at 1:1000, eliminates, unhatched eggs & scattersights at LAH

please ping me, i'm not subscribed

BOGSNEAK F

BOGSNEAK M

COATL F

COATL M

GAOLER F

GAOLER M

GUARDIAN F

GUARDIAN M

IMPERIAL F

IMPERIAL M

MIRROR M

NOCTURNE F

NOCTURNE M

PC F

RIDGEBACK F

RIDGEBACK M

SD F

SD M

SPIRAL M

TUNDRA M

WC F

WC M

on hold
vintaegucci 1.2 kg
@Nirwana
I don't know what it would go for, so I'm hesitant to make an offer - do you have a ballpark on Golden Coins for Ridgeback Males?

I could offer 1kg right now, I think - but if it's worth more, let me know!
@Nirwana
I don't know what it would go for, so I'm hesitant to make an offer - do you have a ballpark on Golden Coins for Ridgeback Males?

I could offer 1kg right now, I think - but if it's worth more, let me know!

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

hello! i kinda suck at this game and don’t know pricing whatsoever lol
i was interested in these skins:
- egyptian peacock
- deep sea diva
- cupid
but genuinely don’t know what to offer (they’re not in auction house) or even if i have enough money. do you know roughly how much they would cost?
sorry for being difficult :)
hello! i kinda suck at this game and don’t know pricing whatsoever lol
i was interested in these skins:
- egyptian peacock
- deep sea diva
- cupid
but genuinely don’t know what to offer (they’re not in auction house) or even if i have enough money. do you know roughly how much they would cost?
sorry for being difficult :)
0CCy8xP.png
@nirwana what’s the lowest you’d go for thrall of light, thrall of shadow, and otkrovenie?
@nirwana what’s the lowest you’d go for thrall of light, thrall of shadow, and otkrovenie?
tumblr_py56syWIvG1tstb2io1_540.png
@Shirenu
i'm a bit more attached to that accent so i was looking for something around 1.5kg?:0

@florianspook
haha no worries i am a complete novice too, if I don't find anything on the AH i usually just go with my gut and how much i am attached to that accent...
i was thinking 650g for peacock, 2kg-1.5kg for deep sea diva and 1.2kg for cupid

@torture
2kg ish for each of them? :0
@Shirenu
i'm a bit more attached to that accent so i was looking for something around 1.5kg?:0

@florianspook
haha no worries i am a complete novice too, if I don't find anything on the AH i usually just go with my gut and how much i am attached to that accent...
i was thinking 650g for peacock, 2kg-1.5kg for deep sea diva and 1.2kg for cupid

@torture
2kg ish for each of them? :0
@Nirwana

Sure - could you hang on to it for me for a bit? I'm trying to sell off a few accents of my own, but as soon as one sells I'll have the currency available!
@Nirwana

Sure - could you hang on to it for me for a bit? I'm trying to sell off a few accents of my own, but as soon as one sells I'll have the currency available!

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Shirenu
sure no problem!
@Shirenu
sure no problem!
@nirwana thank you so much! as i suspected i don’t have the money right now, but thank you for helping me! :)
@nirwana thank you so much! as i suspected i don’t have the money right now, but thank you for helping me! :)
0CCy8xP.png
@florianspook
no worries, i understand! not sure if i was of any help but i'm glad you think so :'}
@florianspook
no worries, i understand! not sure if i was of any help but i'm glad you think so :'}
@nirwana a bit too expensive for me atm, I’ll pass , thanks anyway!

also, have you pinged gasp yet? I wasn’t pinged for these :>
@nirwana a bit too expensive for me atm, I’ll pass , thanks anyway!

also, have you pinged gasp yet? I wasn’t pinged for these :>
tumblr_py56syWIvG1tstb2io1_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45