Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | trading art for everything pinglist ONLY
1 2 3
boop
boop
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
boop
boop

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
@BeingOfSalt would you take a [item=wavespun feathered wings] and [item=wavespun tail feathers] for 2 sketchy busts?
@BeingOfSalt would you take a Wavespun Feathered Wings and Wavespun Tail Feathers for 2 sketchy busts?
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@BeingOfSalt I can offer you some junk apparel, not to sure how much its value so I could just send you a CR so you can see?
@BeingOfSalt I can offer you some junk apparel, not to sure how much its value so I could just send you a CR so you can see?
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@BeingOfSalt I have a whole bunch of stuff that I could offer for a colored (human) bust. I'm just going to put a lot here and then you can tell me which of it you're interested in that has a combined value of 250g and I can PM you the character information. I can also brew any baldwin stuff up to level 20.

Vista: Tentacles <--high level baldwin vista 138g
Kelly Green Bustle x2 22g each
Sussex Spaniel 33g Golden Sage Lantern 22g Peridot Roundhorn 5g Toad Companion 9g
Horned Frog Companion 5g Primal Headdress 15g Twilight Sylvan Lattice 15g Twice-Dyed Mantle 30g
Crimson Silk Sash 80g Burnished Gold Helmet 8g
@BeingOfSalt I have a whole bunch of stuff that I could offer for a colored (human) bust. I'm just going to put a lot here and then you can tell me which of it you're interested in that has a combined value of 250g and I can PM you the character information. I can also brew any baldwin stuff up to level 20.

Vista: Tentacles <--high level baldwin vista 138g
Kelly Green Bustle x2 22g each
Sussex Spaniel 33g Golden Sage Lantern 22g Peridot Roundhorn 5g Toad Companion 9g
Horned Frog Companion 5g Primal Headdress 15g Twilight Sylvan Lattice 15g Twice-Dyed Mantle 30g
Crimson Silk Sash 80g Burnished Gold Helmet 8g
wishlist
@Sumoru @VolcanicThunder sorry I can only take $$$ commissions atm because I need to pay rent. Also my prices are in hella need of a revamp (for example I'm only charging $10 for a colored fullbody on this thread and that doesn't cover even 1 hour worth of minimum wage)

Sorry gang
@Sumoru @VolcanicThunder sorry I can only take $$$ commissions atm because I need to pay rent. Also my prices are in hella need of a revamp (for example I'm only charging $10 for a colored fullbody on this thread and that doesn't cover even 1 hour worth of minimum wage)

Sorry gang

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
1 2 3