Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Emergency Rent $ Commissions
1 2 3
[center][size=7][color=#757ADB][b]I need rent money[/b][/size] [color=#757ADB]So I'm [b]$350 below what my rent will be for May[/b]. I have until April 25th to get that. I will turn your dragon or character into a Dungeons + Dragons character for [b]real life money[/b]. Or just draw your character. Doesn't have to be about DnD. Same prices apply regardless. [b]Pricing:[/b] OPTION 1 Colored fullbody $30 OPTION 2 Colored Fullbody w/ Shading + BG $50 [i]FEEL FREE TO COMMENT/DISCUSS PRICING, I ENCOURAGE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.[/i] [b]Examples:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/261549849294536705/563705911974035490/flameoncolor.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/261549849294536705/563705101152288778/staunch.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419572511794135074/563683631307161600/anguish_finished.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/261549849294536705/563705337949978624/Grieve_finished.png[/img] [quote] [color=#757ADB][b]How to order:[/b] Dragon/Character link: Option 1 or 2?: Races: Class: Background: [/quote] [color=#757ADB][i]Races refers to DnD races (Orc, Elf, Drow ect). If you want a homebrew race, link it. Classes and Backgrounds are the same, link it if it's homebrew.[/i] [b]I draw dragonborns and medium built physiques the best.[/b] Payments are via paypal [b]ONLY[/b]. At a later date I [i]may[/i] accept alternative forms of payment, such as gems, KS items, old dragons and steam games. Ask to be put on a pinglist for when I open up alternative payment types [i]Unless you specifically state that you want the genes and apparel on your dragon, I hold the right to interpret your dragon's genes and apparel in any way I see fit, including not incorporating them into the final outcome. Please allow up to 3 weeks for your order to be finished. Feel free to poke me for updates in a weekly manner; I also have university work to finish up and will be swapping between the two.[/i]
I need rent money

So I'm $350 below what my rent will be for May. I have until April 25th to get that.

I will turn your dragon or character into a Dungeons + Dragons character for real life money.

Or just draw your character. Doesn't have to be about DnD. Same prices apply regardless.

Pricing:
OPTION 1 Colored fullbody $30
OPTION 2 Colored Fullbody w/ Shading + BG $50

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT/DISCUSS PRICING, I ENCOURAGE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

Examples:
flameoncolor.png
staunch.png
anguish_finished.png
Grieve_finished.png

Quote:
How to order:
Dragon/Character link:
Option 1 or 2?:
Races:
Class:
Background:

Races refers to DnD races (Orc, Elf, Drow ect). If you want a homebrew race, link it.

Classes and Backgrounds are the same, link it if it's homebrew.

I draw dragonborns and medium built physiques the best.

Payments are via paypal ONLY. At a later date I may accept alternative forms of payment, such as gems, KS items, old dragons and steam games.
Ask to be put on a pinglist for when I open up alternative payment types

Unless you specifically state that you want the genes and apparel on your dragon, I hold the right to interpret your dragon's genes and apparel in any way I see fit, including not incorporating them into the final outcome.

Please allow up to 3 weeks for your order to be finished.

Feel free to poke me for updates in a weekly manner; I also have university work to finish up and will be swapping between the two.
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
[center][size=7][color=#757ADB]Pre-made designs[/size] [color=#757ADB]Pre-made characters for sale. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419572511794135074/563784388979064854/green_tiefling_bard.png[/img] [color=#757ADB](M) Tiefling Bard -- [b]$30[/b]
Pre-made designs

Pre-made characters for sale.

green_tiefling_bard.png
(M) Tiefling Bard -- $30

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
@BeingofSalt
I see you rocking that dragonborn art <3
Good luck, you deserve all the commissions in the world with how beautiful your art is!
@BeingofSalt
I see you rocking that dragonborn art <3
Good luck, you deserve all the commissions in the world with how beautiful your art is!
@Lake
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me!
@Lake
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me!

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
@Beingofsalt your outfit designs are to die for [emoji=coatl star] how do you feel about drawing bird people?
@Beingofsalt your outfit designs are to die for

how do you feel about drawing bird people?
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@DetectivePopcorn omg thank you!! I'm very much a sucker for big sweeping sleeves and drapery [emoji=owl] bird people is feasible! this is 3 year old art but I've had a stab at them in the past! [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/66c2dc4d-539d-4473-a03a-70e33e141ca3/da3zn1e-a6635671-f278-4ab5-b795-5646a86ee951.png/v1/fill/w_729,h_1096,strp/blathizar_by_beingofnature_da3zn1e-pre.png[/img]
@DetectivePopcorn omg thank you!! I'm very much a sucker for big sweeping sleeves and drapery

bird people is feasible! this is 3 year old art but I've had a stab at them in the past!
blathizar_by_beingofnature_da3zn1e-pre.png

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
hhh
hhh

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
Boost
Boost

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
Boot
Boot

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
Bumo
Bumo

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
1 2 3