Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | | aster auctions for you! | closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50
@bitmap
give me that third slot Or Else

edit: actually never mind i think someones interested in him
@bitmap
give me that third slot Or Else

edit: actually never mind i think someones interested in him
@irk

if it falls through, let me know if you’re still interested!
@irk

if it falls through, let me know if you’re still interested!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@/bitmap I've got two unbred 6-digit G1s I'd like to auction. I'm still trying to decide on the starting bid and how long to run the auction for. Do you have any advice for me on that, and could you run the auction once I figure it out? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=150027] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/1501/150027.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=165943] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/1660/165943.png[/img] [/url] Edit: I may consider only selling one for now and keeping the other to sell later.
@/bitmap
I've got two unbred 6-digit G1s I'd like to auction. I'm still trying to decide on the starting bid and how long to run the auction for. Do you have any advice for me on that, and could you run the auction once I figure it out?

150027.png

165943.png

Edit: I may consider only selling one for now and keeping the other to sell later.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Xiria

Sure! I would place both their starting bids at about 12kg each, with a duration of 5 days; would you like me to reserve a slot for you for the 10th, which is the earliest I can run the auction?
@Xiria

Sure! I would place both their starting bids at about 12kg each, with a duration of 5 days; would you like me to reserve a slot for you for the 10th, which is the earliest I can run the auction?
@bitmap
12kg? Are you sure? There are only 11 G1 6-digits on the AH right now so I don't have much to compare with, but eight of those are set higher than 12kg and the only two unbred ones are both set at 30kg. I know those prices could be wishful thinking and it's only the starting bid, but they say you should never set a starting bid lower than what you'd be willing to accept and I really expected higher.
What's your estimate for how much one of these would likely go for in the end? Do you think it'd still sell with a starting bid of 20kg or more? If they could go for as low as 12kg and be hard to sell at a higher price, I'd have to seriously reconsider whether or not I want to auction either of these right now after all.
@bitmap
12kg? Are you sure? There are only 11 G1 6-digits on the AH right now so I don't have much to compare with, but eight of those are set higher than 12kg and the only two unbred ones are both set at 30kg. I know those prices could be wishful thinking and it's only the starting bid, but they say you should never set a starting bid lower than what you'd be willing to accept and I really expected higher.
What's your estimate for how much one of these would likely go for in the end? Do you think it'd still sell with a starting bid of 20kg or more? If they could go for as low as 12kg and be hard to sell at a higher price, I'd have to seriously reconsider whether or not I want to auction either of these right now after all.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Xiria

Yes, I'm basing the prices off of previous auctions, specifically these three most recent examples (1, 2, 3). While each had a starting bid of 15kg, the latest two in particular had difficulty getting bidders up until the last day, and since the pool of buyers for unbred six digit g1s is relatively small, the suggested starting bids were adjusted accordingly from 15kg to 12kg, hopefully low enough to attract bidders while still being a fair price with the potential to go higher, depending on the number of interested parties. While the ID range is markedly higher than your dragons in these auctions, unfortunately the most recent example of a dragon in a similar 100000s range was almost a year ago and ended at 10kg; seeing as these three more recent examples went for significantly higher, it's not quite useful as a data point.

That was just my thought process in making those suggestions, of course - I'd be happy to raise the starting bids if you'd like! As for expected sales, I would likely put the lightning g1 at around 18-22kg and the shadow g1 at around 15-17kg, based on the two auctions of linked shadow g1s.
@Xiria

Yes, I'm basing the prices off of previous auctions, specifically these three most recent examples (1, 2, 3). While each had a starting bid of 15kg, the latest two in particular had difficulty getting bidders up until the last day, and since the pool of buyers for unbred six digit g1s is relatively small, the suggested starting bids were adjusted accordingly from 15kg to 12kg, hopefully low enough to attract bidders while still being a fair price with the potential to go higher, depending on the number of interested parties. While the ID range is markedly higher than your dragons in these auctions, unfortunately the most recent example of a dragon in a similar 100000s range was almost a year ago and ended at 10kg; seeing as these three more recent examples went for significantly higher, it's not quite useful as a data point.

That was just my thought process in making those suggestions, of course - I'd be happy to raise the starting bids if you'd like! As for expected sales, I would likely put the lightning g1 at around 18-22kg and the shadow g1 at around 15-17kg, based on the two auctions of linked shadow g1s.
@/bitmap
That's a bummer, but I can see the logic. I have a friend that was considering buying one from me but the AH prices were higher than we expected. Since they probably wouldn't go for the AH prices, I'll see if she wants to buy one after all. If she doesn't buy and you don't fill that last slot, I can come back to you and try the 12kg starting bid on one of my unbred G1 6-digits (though I might pick one I didn't post here instead and keep the 100000 ranges for later).

Edit: My friend is buying the Shadow from me, but thanks for the help with the pricing. I still have others I'd like to sell someday and I'll keep you in mind for that when I do.
@/bitmap
That's a bummer, but I can see the logic. I have a friend that was considering buying one from me but the AH prices were higher than we expected. Since they probably wouldn't go for the AH prices, I'll see if she wants to buy one after all. If she doesn't buy and you don't fill that last slot, I can come back to you and try the 12kg starting bid on one of my unbred G1 6-digits (though I might pick one I didn't post here instead and keep the 100000 ranges for later).

Edit: My friend is buying the Shadow from me, but thanks for the help with the pricing. I still have others I'd like to sell someday and I'll keep you in mind for that when I do.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Solstices

A slot's opened up!
@Solstices

A slot's opened up!
@bitmap Hello! I just hatched this gal and I've been looking to possibly auction her off. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55773053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557731/55773053_350.png[/img] [/url] But I have no idea of a good SB or anything of the sort, so I've come looking for help. I have a couple of other G1 doubles and special eyes I'd like to auction too, but I'm on mobile and can't post them readily.
@bitmap
Hello!
I just hatched this gal and I've been looking to possibly auction her off.

55773053_350.png

But I have no idea of a good SB or anything of the sort, so I've come looking for help.

I have a couple of other G1 doubles and special eyes I'd like to auction too, but I'm on mobile and can't post them readily.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy

Hi! I think that 3kg would be a reasonable SB for her. I’d be happy to help price any other g1s you may have/figure out any other details, but if you want me to auction any of them, all my slots are currently full; would you like to be added to the queue?
@Supremacy

Hi! I think that 3kg would be a reasonable SB for her. I’d be happy to help price any other g1s you may have/figure out any other details, but if you want me to auction any of them, all my slots are currently full; would you like to be added to the queue?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50