Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Bye bye!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@TwistedViolinist I'm interested in your python gene! I have this pretty girl up for trade [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47435340] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474354/47435340_350.png[/img] [/url] And if she's not quite what you're looking for, any dragons on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=385253&page=5]this page[/url] past Mercutio are available- I'd be happy to trade several dragons for it =) (Unless you want the wc lady, as I value her at about the same as the scroll)
@TwistedViolinist
I'm interested in your python gene! I have this pretty girl up for trade

47435340_350.png

And if she's not quite what you're looking for, any dragons on this page past Mercutio are available- I'd be happy to trade several dragons for it =) (Unless you want the wc lady, as I value her at about the same as the scroll)
@stai
I'm a little confused, but I'm sure we can work something out for that price! I'm very picky when it comes to dragons, but Baldwin mats and fams are fine!
I think I have a few stacks of non-Swipp food laying around if you're looking for not just hummingbirds
@stai
I'm a little confused, but I'm sure we can work something out for that price! I'm very picky when it comes to dragons, but Baldwin mats and fams are fine!
I think I have a few stacks of non-Swipp food laying around if you're looking for not just hummingbirds
@FireBrimstone
She's extremely gorgeous, but sadly I'm not quite looking for dragons right now. Sorry!
@FireBrimstone
She's extremely gorgeous, but sadly I'm not quite looking for dragons right now. Sorry!
@TwistedViolinist

I missed your alarm, sorry;)

How many busts do you want? I'll pay in fodder fams/baldwins if you want 1 or 2; you can throw in non-baldwin food if 3or more.
@TwistedViolinist

I missed your alarm, sorry;)

How many busts do you want? I'll pay in fodder fams/baldwins if you want 1 or 2; you can throw in non-baldwin food if 3or more.
@stai
I think I'll start off with just one bust for now ^^
So you wanted 3 stacks of 99x food for one bust? What kind of food (meat, plants ect.) did you want? I want to make sure that we're on the same page before making any final decisions!
@stai
I think I'll start off with just one bust for now ^^
So you wanted 3 stacks of 99x food for one bust? What kind of food (meat, plants ect.) did you want? I want to make sure that we're on the same page before making any final decisions!
@twistedviolinist would you take 40kt for the skin Dark generation?
@twistedviolinist would you take 40kt for the skin Dark generation?
@Phoenixfirebird
Sure! I can set up the CR for whenever you're ready!
@Phoenixfirebird
Sure! I can set up the CR for whenever you're ready!
@twistedviolinist how much for the deadpan jester set and the second vista ? (the item name isnt showing up sorry ! )
@twistedviolinist how much for the deadpan jester set and the second vista ? (the item name isnt showing up sorry ! )
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
@kallipolis
That's my bad, I'm still trying to fix it so it does show up
That one is the 2016 Starfall Celebration vista for around 35kt/g or so
The Deadpan jester set I'm willing to let go of for no less than 65kt/g
@kallipolis
That's my bad, I'm still trying to fix it so it does show up
That one is the 2016 Starfall Celebration vista for around 35kt/g or so
The Deadpan jester set I'm willing to let go of for no less than 65kt/g
@twistedviolinist i’ll take the vista then ! <3
@twistedviolinist i’ll take the vista then ! <3
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13