Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Bye bye!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@TwistedViolinist How much for the Accent: Sneaky Succulents? I have familiars a level 15 dragon, and lots of random materials and Baldwin Mats.
@TwistedViolinist How much for the Accent: Sneaky Succulents? I have familiars a level 15 dragon, and lots of random materials and Baldwin Mats.
SAVING FOR ART!
hNJdpHx.png
@Smirk92
Right now, due to AH price fluctuation it would be around 60g (not looking so much for treasure or dragons right now sorry)
However, I am always looking for Baldwin mats, art, lore, ect.
Adding up the mats compared to the price of the skin, it would be around 30 normal green ones, or 15-20 Bronze but I'm mainly interested in the common green mats :O

Feel free to haggle!
@Smirk92
Right now, due to AH price fluctuation it would be around 60g (not looking so much for treasure or dragons right now sorry)
However, I am always looking for Baldwin mats, art, lore, ect.
Adding up the mats compared to the price of the skin, it would be around 30 normal green ones, or 15-20 Bronze but I'm mainly interested in the common green mats :O

Feel free to haggle!
@twistedviolinist

How much for the festival chests and your eggs?
@twistedviolinist

How much for the festival chests and your eggs?
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
@Aokuang
My eggs will be 250g each, I am not willing to budge so easily on this unless there's something you would like to trade from my wishlist for one or both of them

As for festival chests each individual one varies, did you have a specific chest in mind? Or did you want to take all of them?
@Aokuang
My eggs will be 250g each, I am not willing to budge so easily on this unless there's something you would like to trade from my wishlist for one or both of them

As for festival chests each individual one varies, did you have a specific chest in mind? Or did you want to take all of them?
@twistedviolinist I'll buy your noc egg for 245g. (current AH price) Give me prices on all your festival chests, I have a habit of collecting them. [emoji=coatl laughing]
@twistedviolinist I'll buy your noc egg for 245g. (current AH price)

Give me prices on all your festival chests, I have a habit of collecting them.
@TwistedViolinist I can do I mixed payment of Baldwin mats/lore and some treasure! Would that be alright with you?
@TwistedViolinist I can do I mixed payment of Baldwin mats/lore and some treasure! Would that be alright with you?
SAVING FOR ART!
hNJdpHx.png
@Smirk92
As long as it adds up to 60g/kt, and all within the same trade I'm fine with it!
@Smirk92
As long as it adds up to 60g/kt, and all within the same trade I'm fine with it!
@Aokuang
You got it, I'll have that egg on hold for you!

Adding up all the chests from AH price it would be=
Burnt Parchment: 20kt/g
Golden Ire: 40kt/g
Guardian of Ether: 20kt/g
Wasteland Warlord: 30kt/g
Rotrock Roots: 15kt/g
Earthheart: 10kt/g
Prismatic Winter: 30kt/g
No shower: 45kt/g

Price for all together=210kt/g
@Aokuang
You got it, I'll have that egg on hold for you!

Adding up all the chests from AH price it would be=
Burnt Parchment: 20kt/g
Golden Ire: 40kt/g
Guardian of Ether: 20kt/g
Wasteland Warlord: 30kt/g
Rotrock Roots: 15kt/g
Earthheart: 10kt/g
Prismatic Winter: 30kt/g
No shower: 45kt/g

Price for all together=210kt/g
@twistedviolinist

Prismatic Winter is 20g and No shower is 40g. I'll pay 200k treasure for the lot of chests and then 245g for the noc - send on over a CR if this is fine with you.
@twistedviolinist

Prismatic Winter is 20g and No shower is 40g. I'll pay 200k treasure for the lot of chests and then 245g for the noc - send on over a CR if this is fine with you.
@Aokuang
Unless it's with gems, then no deal on taking all the chests
I will set up a CR for the Noc egg however!
@Aokuang
Unless it's with gems, then no deal on taking all the chests
I will set up a CR for the Noc egg however!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13