Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | One-stop Services Shop [Coli/Brew/etc]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello there! I have decided to offer services for those who may be looking. Will clean up the post ASAP and additional services may be added in the future. Take a look below, and if you’re interested in what’s available, PM me and we can discuss payment.

Cauldron

Current level: 25

Available to transmute [any*] items
Will brew if materials & treasure are provided
Stacks of 33 for transmutations
Can do both

Item/s to be transmuted:
Item/s to be brewed:
Payment method: [treasure/gems/mixed]

*food, materials, apparel, familiars, etc.

Coliseum

Party info: 3 lvl 25 dragons, all fully statted and stoned, one mire flyer and general farming, other is a healer.

Grinding

Time slots are in hours
Will grind for up one hour a day [subject to change]
Will grind for up to 4 hours a week [also subject to change]

Price per hour in:

Gems: 60 (30 per half hour/30 minutes)
Treasure: 51kT (51,000 T; 25,500 per half hour/30 minutes)

Venue:
Duration:
Festival Pre-order slot?: [Y/N]
Total:

Levelling

From levels 1-20: 125g

Every level after 20 [21-25] an additional 25 gems

Level you want your dragon to reach:

If you could provide food for your dragon/s that would be greatly appreciated but not required. However, if your dragon/s consume(s) meat or seafood, I would greatly appreciate it if you provided some for your dragons as I’m generally low on those two.

Payment Information/Options

1 gem : 850 treasure

Will take treasure, gem, or mixed payments for all of the above-offered services.

Will take fodder dragons for coliseum services, as long as I have lair space available at time of order: 2 adults or 3 hatchlings for every hour purchased.

During festivals, I will accept festival currency as payment as well.

Will accept item-only payments for cauldron services, while for coliseum services items can be part of mixed payments. Please message/ping me first so we can discuss what items I need/want.

Discounts

Discounts do stack, up to 50% off total order.

For the Plague-mom: Fellow Plaguelings get 10% off
Celebration Time, Come On!: 15% off during festivals; 20% off if it is your clan’s festival
Affiliates: 15% off
Newcomers: 10% off
Birthday: 5% off

Current Orders (mostly here for my own reference)

Festival Grinding Preorders

To prevent last-minute orders during festivals, I am opening slots for preorders for grinding during the next festival. Slots are first come, first serve. This is to ensure I have enough time during the fest to finish everyone's order. If you would like to be pinged when I open preorders (planned to be a week, week and a half before each festival), please do not hesitate in ask c:

Slots

Pinglist:

@/FalconSight
Hello there! I have decided to offer services for those who may be looking. Will clean up the post ASAP and additional services may be added in the future. Take a look below, and if you’re interested in what’s available, PM me and we can discuss payment.

Cauldron

Current level: 25

Available to transmute [any*] items
Will brew if materials & treasure are provided
Stacks of 33 for transmutations
Can do both

Item/s to be transmuted:
Item/s to be brewed:

*food, materials, apparel, familiars, etc.

Coliseum

Party info: 3 lvl 25 dragons, all fully statted and stoned, one mire flyer and general farming, other is a healer.

Grinding

Time slots are in hours
Will grind for up one hour a day [subject to change]
Will grind for up to 4 hours a week [also subject to change]

Price per hour in:

Gems: 60 (30 per half hour/30 minutes)
Treasure: 51kT (51,000 T; 25,500 per half hour/30 minutes)

Venue:
Duration:
Festival Pre-order slot?: [Y/N]
Total:

Levelling

From levels 1-20: 125g

Every level after 20 [21-25] an additional 25 gems

Level you want your dragon to reach:

If you could provide food for your dragon/s that would be greatly appreciated but not required. However, if your dragon/s consume(s) meat or seafood, I would greatly appreciate it if you provided some for your dragons as I’m generally low on those two.

Payment Information/Options

1 gem : 850 treasure

Will take treasure, gem, or mixed payments for all of the above-offered services.

Will take fodder dragons for coliseum services, as long as I have lair space available at time of order: 2 adults or 3 hatchlings for every hour purchased.

During festivals, I will accept festival currency as payment as well.

Will accept item-only payments for cauldron services, while for coliseum services items can be part of mixed payments. Please message/ping me first so we can discuss what items I need/want.

Discounts

Discounts do stack, up to 50% off total order.

For the Plague-mom: Fellow Plaguelings get 10% off
Celebration Time, Come On!: 15% off during festivals; 20% off if it is your clan’s festival
Affiliates: 15% off
Newcomers: 10% off
Birthday: 5% off

Current Orders (mostly here for my own reference)

Festival Grinding Preorders

To prevent last-minute orders during festivals, I am opening slots for preorders for grinding during the next festival. Slots are first come, first serve. This is to ensure I have enough time during the fest to finish everyone's order. If you would like to be pinged when I open preorders (planned to be a week, week and a half before each festival), please do not hesitate in ask c:

Slots

Pinglist:

@/FalconSight
DSccKrd.png
Bump
Bump
DSccKrd.png
@AbyssSlayer hey! id like to get some grinding done. what's your rate per hour and I saw that you mentioned taking fodder as payment?

also I'm a Plagueling, how much discount would I get?
@AbyssSlayer hey! id like to get some grinding done. what's your rate per hour and I saw that you mentioned taking fodder as payment?

also I'm a Plagueling, how much discount would I get?
==========================================================================================
she/her | murderpup | FR+16
@Steliferous Cool! If you wanna do fodder for payment, I do 2 adult/3 hatchling per hour. For fellow Plaguelings it's a 10% discount :3 as for currency, I can do 60 G or 51kT per hour.
@Steliferous Cool! If you wanna do fodder for payment, I do 2 adult/3 hatchling per hour. For fellow Plaguelings it's a 10% discount :3 as for currency, I can do 60 G or 51kT per hour.
DSccKrd.png
@AbyssSlayer I'm sending nine hatchlings for three hours in the savanna!
@AbyssSlayer I'm sending nine hatchlings for three hours in the savanna!
==========================================================================================
she/her | murderpup | FR+16
[quote name="Steliferous" date="2018-11-15 01:29:17" ] I'm sending nine hatchlings for three hours in the savanna! [/quote] I shall let you know when I'm finished!
Steliferous wrote on 2018-11-15 01:29:17:
I'm sending nine hatchlings for three hours in the savanna!

I shall let you know when I'm finished!
DSccKrd.png
@AbyssSlayer
Could you do 1 hour in Volcanic Vent for me? :)
I have some hatching and dragons can send you!
@AbyssSlayer
Could you do 1 hour in Volcanic Vent for me? :)
I have some hatching and dragons can send you!
FR+15
@AbyssSlayer
What is your rate for transmutations?

What I'd like:
Item/s to be transmuted: 33 Trinkets
Item/s to be brewed: N/A
Payment method: Treasure

Also a Plagueling, but not sure if it'll matter, eh. c:
@AbyssSlayer
What is your rate for transmutations?

What I'd like:
Item/s to be transmuted: 33 Trinkets
Item/s to be brewed: N/A
Payment method: Treasure

Also a Plagueling, but not sure if it'll matter, eh. c:
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Mortca I’m afraid I’m full on lair space right now and for the next little while. But if you want to pay in currency I can do that for you.

@Peyp 10% off for Plaguelings! :3 nice to see us around. I can do a stack of 33 trinkets for 20kT with the discount.
@Mortca I’m afraid I’m full on lair space right now and for the next little while. But if you want to pay in currency I can do that for you.

@Peyp 10% off for Plaguelings! :3 nice to see us around. I can do a stack of 33 trinkets for 20kT with the discount.
DSccKrd.png
@AbyssSlayer
Oh, awesome! Thank you, I'll send them over, I don't mind if they're just in-betweens bigger brews, no rush ^-^
@AbyssSlayer
Oh, awesome! Thank you, I'll send them over, I don't mind if they're just in-betweens bigger brews, no rush ^-^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8