Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | One-stop Services Shop [Coli/Brew/etc]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@AbyssSlayer
Can you brew me up 2 sets of Reinforced Glass Beakers?
@AbyssSlayer
Can you brew me up 2 sets of Reinforced Glass Beakers?
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell of course!

Edit: whoops didn’t see I mistyped the @; they’ve been brewed and sent
@IraBell of course!

Edit: whoops didn’t see I mistyped the @; they’ve been brewed and sent
DSccKrd.png
@AbyssSlayer

I don't need them. A friend helped me out
@AbyssSlayer

I don't need them. A friend helped me out
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@AbyssSlayer
Hello! I'd need some stuff transmuted if you're up for it ^^
Item/s to be transmuted: 33 apparel
Item/s to be brewed: -
Payment method: Gems

I'm from Plague but I'm happy to pay the full price, apparel is probably a bit more hassle for you after all :D
@AbyssSlayer
Hello! I'd need some stuff transmuted if you're up for it ^^
Item/s to be transmuted: 33 apparel
Item/s to be brewed: -
Payment method: Gems

I'm from Plague but I'm happy to pay the full price, apparel is probably a bit more hassle for you after all :D
s8iVVJA.png
@AbyssSlayer
Could you put me on the transmutation waitlist? Also, would you be willing to level fodder?
@AbyssSlayer
Could you put me on the transmutation waitlist? Also, would you be willing to level fodder?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Shidoo

Of course! If you provide the apparel it’s no big deal; but if not and you’re looking for a specific kind I can see what/how much I have available and send that over instead.

@Snivy88 will do! To level 7, and if so how many dragons?
@Shidoo

Of course! If you provide the apparel it’s no big deal; but if not and you’re looking for a specific kind I can see what/how much I have available and send that over instead.

@Snivy88 will do! To level 7, and if so how many dragons?
DSccKrd.png
@AbyssSlayer

Level 7 would be perfect! As for the number of dragons...uhh as much as you'd like to do? I'm not sure and what's a suitable amount, would 10 at a time be too much? Also, what's your fee?
@AbyssSlayer

Level 7 would be perfect! As for the number of dragons...uhh as much as you'd like to do? I'm not sure and what's a suitable amount, would 10 at a time be too much? Also, what's your fee?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
@Snivy88 I can do 10; doesn’t take long to lvl them to 7. As for price, 35 gems per dragon; can convert that to treasure as well if needed and mixed payments are available too.
@Snivy88 I can do 10; doesn’t take long to lvl them to 7. As for price, 35 gems per dragon; can convert that to treasure as well if needed and mixed payments are available too.
DSccKrd.png
@AbyssSlayer
I don't need anything specific, I'll be happy to provide the apparel! I can set up a one-way CR and you can accept it when you start melting :3 would 40g be ok for the stack?
@AbyssSlayer
I don't need anything specific, I'll be happy to provide the apparel! I can set up a one-way CR and you can accept it when you start melting :3 would 40g be ok for the stack?
s8iVVJA.png
@abyssslayer

Hmm, sorry, but 35g per dragon is a tad steep for me, especially with current fodder prices! I'll come by if I need any dergs levelled higher :D
@abyssslayer

Hmm, sorry, but 35g per dragon is a tad steep for me, especially with current fodder prices! I'll come by if I need any dergs levelled higher :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8