Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crow's Cauldron & Coli Services (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/plague_contest.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33875624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338757/33875624_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]"I'm guessing you're not here for trinkets, but I think I knew a few guys who can help you with what you're looking for..." [/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/plague_contest.png[/img] Due to a frankly scary amount of gene projects, I have decided to open a shop! I have a level 22 cauldron, and I'm offering both dragon leveling and coli grinding service. [b]Treasure/Gem Ratio: [/b]1 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] / 850 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] I also take items as payment! Feel free to inquire/make an offer. I am [b]online[/b]|working on an order|offline No need to ping me, I'm subscribed the thread!
plague_contest.png

33875624_350.png

"I'm guessing you're not here for trinkets, but I think I knew a few guys who can help you with what you're looking for..."

plague_contest.png

Due to a frankly scary amount of gene projects, I have decided to open a shop! I have a level 22 cauldron, and I'm offering both dragon leveling and coli grinding service.

Treasure/Gem Ratio: 1 icon_gems.png / 850 icon_treasure.png

I also take items as payment! Feel free to inquire/make an offer.

I am online|working on an order|offline

No need to ping me, I'm subscribed the thread!

uoVfMZU.png
Cauldron Service Info and Prices

For brews:
  • Pretty simple, really! You send me the materials and treasure necessary for the brew via one-way CR, I send the finished product back to you.
  • I do take a 10% tip on brews, though! Tips can be either treasure or gems, or a mixture of both.

Slots:
Cauldron Service Info and Prices

For brews:
  • Pretty simple, really! You send me the materials and treasure necessary for the brew via one-way CR, I send the finished product back to you.
  • I do take a 10% tip on brews, though! Tips can be either treasure or gems, or a mixture of both.

Slots:
uoVfMZU.png
Dragon Leveling Info and Prices:
  • Collateral is encouraged! Don't be afraid to ask.
  • Allow up to two weeks for the packages that level up to 25.
  • For any package above level 10, I will take only one dragon per person. Below level 10, I will take up to three dragons per person. There is a 5% discount for multiple dragons from one person, and they can stack.
  • Unless asked and provided with stones, leveled dragons will be left unstoned and unstatted.
  • Your dragon or dragons will always be fed, and given a familiar.

Price List:
  • Lvl 1-10: 15,000 treasure/18 gems
  • Lvl 10-20: 100,000 treasure/118 gems
  • Lvl 1-20: 150,000 treasure/177 gems
  • LvL 20-25: 200, 000 treasure/235 gems
  • Lvl 1-25: 250,000 treasure/295 gems

Slots:
Dragon Leveling Info and Prices:
  • Collateral is encouraged! Don't be afraid to ask.
  • Allow up to two weeks for the packages that level up to 25.
  • For any package above level 10, I will take only one dragon per person. Below level 10, I will take up to three dragons per person. There is a 5% discount for multiple dragons from one person, and they can stack.
  • Unless asked and provided with stones, leveled dragons will be left unstoned and unstatted.
  • Your dragon or dragons will always be fed, and given a familiar.

Price List:
  • Lvl 1-10: 15,000 treasure/18 gems
  • Lvl 10-20: 100,000 treasure/118 gems
  • Lvl 1-20: 150,000 treasure/177 gems
  • LvL 20-25: 200, 000 treasure/235 gems
  • Lvl 1-25: 250,000 treasure/295 gems

Slots:
uoVfMZU.png
Coli Grinding Prices

For Festival Grinding:
  • Just festival related items (currency, chests, etc.): 25,000 treasure/29 gems per 30 minutes of grinding.
  • For all items: 30,000 treasure/34 gems per 30 minutes of grinding.
  • Maximum of two hours per person.
Slots:

Normal Grinding:
  • 25,000 treasure/29 gems per 30 minutes of grinding.

Slots:
Coli Grinding Prices

For Festival Grinding:
  • Just festival related items (currency, chests, etc.): 25,000 treasure/29 gems per 30 minutes of grinding.
  • For all items: 30,000 treasure/34 gems per 30 minutes of grinding.
Slots:

Normal Grinding:
  • 25,000 treasure/29 gems per 30 minutes of grinding.

Slots:
uoVfMZU.png
I am open for business!!!!
I am open for business!!!!
uoVfMZU.png
@SmallScarecrow
Hi there! Could I place a brew order of 100 sprockets, please? (5 sets of the 20 recipe) c:
@SmallScarecrow
Hi there! Could I place a brew order of 100 sprockets, please? (5 sets of the 20 recipe) c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna Of course! Do you want me to send you them as they finish brewing or would you rather have all 100 in the same delivery?
@Mirna Of course! Do you want me to send you them as they finish brewing or would you rather have all 100 in the same delivery?
uoVfMZU.png
@SmallScarecrow
Hey, just wanted to point out that your price for a stack of 99 is more expensive than your individual transmutation price, I wasn't sure if that was intentional or not. :)
@SmallScarecrow
Hey, just wanted to point out that your price for a stack of 99 is more expensive than your individual transmutation price, I wasn't sure if that was intentional or not. :)
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe Whoops! Thank you for pointing that out! It's now been corrected.
@Foxe Whoops! Thank you for pointing that out! It's now been corrected.
uoVfMZU.png
@SmallScarecrow
All at once is perfectly fine! I'll send over the mats now ^^
@SmallScarecrow
All at once is perfectly fine! I'll send over the mats now ^^
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12