Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crow's Cauldron & Coli Services (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@JingleAngel your grinding order is done, sending a CR!
@JingleAngel your grinding order is done, sending a CR!
uoVfMZU.png
@TwistedViolinist I'll add you to the slots. :) I'm almost done with another order, so I should be able to start on that Trail soon.
@TwistedViolinist I'll add you to the slots. :) I'm almost done with another order, so I should be able to start on that Trail soon.
uoVfMZU.png
@SmallScarecrow Hi! I would like to grab a transmutation slot of 99 items! :) Let me know when you're ready to accept it?
@SmallScarecrow Hi! I would like to grab a transmutation slot of 99 items! :) Let me know when you're ready to accept it?
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@Buffykiev I've got two orders I'm working on currently, but yes, I am open for coli grinding!
@Buffykiev I've got two orders I'm working on currently, but yes, I am open for coli grinding!
uoVfMZU.png
@Buffykiev I can definitely do one hour. :) I'll add your name to my slots. And thank you so much! I was honestly kind of surprised at how many orders I've been getting, but I guess that's what happens when you open during a festival.
@Buffykiev I can definitely do one hour. :) I'll add your name to my slots. And thank you so much! I was honestly kind of surprised at how many orders I've been getting, but I guess that's what happens when you open during a festival.
uoVfMZU.png
@Buffykiev Really? I thought they were pretty average prices for grinding, looking at what I've seen from other coli shops.
@Buffykiev Really? I thought they were pretty average prices for grinding, looking at what I've seen from other coli shops.
uoVfMZU.png
@Buffykiev oh my goodness, that's very flattering. ;; :D I have been a bit overwhelmed, and removed a few slots because of it, but I'll definitely have to consider maybe raising my prices a bit. Thank you very much, again!
@Buffykiev oh my goodness, that's very flattering. ;; :D I have been a bit overwhelmed, and removed a few slots because of it, but I'll definitely have to consider maybe raising my prices a bit. Thank you very much, again!
uoVfMZU.png
@SmallScarecrow
Thank you!
@SmallScarecrow
Thank you!
@TwistedViolinist my cauldron is open now, you can send in the materials, treasure, and tip for the Trail gene!
@TwistedViolinist my cauldron is open now, you can send in the materials, treasure, and tip for the Trail gene!
uoVfMZU.png
@squidneytwo your grinding order has been finished! sent a CR.
@squidneytwo your grinding order has been finished! sent a CR.
uoVfMZU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12