Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crow's Cauldron & Coli Services (closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@TrashMammal That's more than fine. :)
@TrashMammal That's more than fine. :)
uoVfMZU.png
@SmallScarecrow
Hi again! I was really thrilled with the swiftness of the Capsule gene you brewed up for me. Thank you so much for that <3
I now need the Pinstripe gene made, and I was wondering if you’d be willing to cook it? I collected everything I need for it, so definitely let me know if you can make Pinstripe ^^
@SmallScarecrow
Hi again! I was really thrilled with the swiftness of the Capsule gene you brewed up for me. Thank you so much for that <3
I now need the Pinstripe gene made, and I was wondering if you’d be willing to cook it? I collected everything I need for it, so definitely let me know if you can make Pinstripe ^^
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
@SmallScarecrow
Could you do an hour in Rainsong Jungle?
@SmallScarecrow
Could you do an hour in Rainsong Jungle?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Eriecht I can definitely brew up a Pinstripe for you. :) Basically the same thing as last time--send the materials and tip over and I'll get right on it!

@Raan Yes, I can! You may have to wait until later in the evening for delivery, because I'm at work right now, but I can definitely do that.
@Eriecht I can definitely brew up a Pinstripe for you. :) Basically the same thing as last time--send the materials and tip over and I'll get right on it!

@Raan Yes, I can! You may have to wait until later in the evening for delivery, because I'm at work right now, but I can definitely do that.
uoVfMZU.png
@Raan your grinding order is finished, sending a CR now!
@Raan your grinding order is finished, sending a CR now!
uoVfMZU.png
@SmallScarecrow
Hello!
Would you be willing to transmute a stack of food for me? ^^
@SmallScarecrow
Hello!
Would you be willing to transmute a stack of food for me? ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Hiya @SmallScarecrow

I'd be interested in some transformations (a large pile of them actually) let me know if you'd prefer gems or treasure as payment, and what your preferred tips are :)
Hiya @SmallScarecrow

I'd be interested in some transformations (a large pile of them actually) let me know if you'd prefer gems or treasure as payment, and what your preferred tips are :)
@Peyp I can absolutely transmute a stack of food for you!

@ArmourGeek Hello! I'm definitely willing to take on a big order of transmutations. Generally at this point in time I'd prefer gems, but I will definitely take treasure if that's what you have on hand. Tips are always welcome. :) I have a 10% minimum tip on brews/actual recipes specifically, but they aren't required for transmutations.
@Peyp I can absolutely transmute a stack of food for you!

@ArmourGeek Hello! I'm definitely willing to take on a big order of transmutations. Generally at this point in time I'd prefer gems, but I will definitely take treasure if that's what you have on hand. Tips are always welcome. :) I have a 10% minimum tip on brews/actual recipes specifically, but they aren't required for transmutations.
uoVfMZU.png
Hello!
Would you be willing to transmute another stack of items? ^-^
If yes, let me know if you'd prefer gems or treasure.
Hello!
Would you be willing to transmute another stack of items? ^-^
If yes, let me know if you'd prefer gems or treasure.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@SmallScarecrow Are you open for a full stack of transmutions?
@SmallScarecrow Are you open for a full stack of transmutions?
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12