Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [O} Free Cauldron (Updated Prices)
1 2 3 4 5
@ShakarianTrash

are you still melting down materials? 50T per item is too cheap btw. would you be up for melting down 100 items for 50 gems or 50k treasure?
@ShakarianTrash

are you still melting down materials? 50T per item is too cheap btw. would you be up for melting down 100 items for 50 gems or 50k treasure?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@ShakarianTrash
Could you ping me when you open again? :)
@ShakarianTrash
Could you ping me when you open again? :)
FR+15
@PumpkinPepper

First off- thank you. I'm mostly trying to make quick cash and taking what I can pay. I know I'm also very slow because college so I'm trying to offset that annoyance by lowering prices, but if you're willing to pay that much I can definitely help you melt down your items.

Second - I would definitely be down to help melt down the items. I've got a free cauldron now if you want.
@PumpkinPepper

First off- thank you. I'm mostly trying to make quick cash and taking what I can pay. I know I'm also very slow because college so I'm trying to offset that annoyance by lowering prices, but if you're willing to pay that much I can definitely help you melt down your items.

Second - I would definitely be down to help melt down the items. I've got a free cauldron now if you want.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
@Mortca @squidneytwo

Opening this again. Will be taking a while due to college, but I promise your mats will reach you.
@Mortca @squidneytwo

Opening this again. Will be taking a while due to college, but I promise your mats will reach you.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
@ShakarianTrash
Could I send you a stack of materials? :)
Do you accept that I pay fee after the transmuting was done?
@ShakarianTrash
Could I send you a stack of materials? :)
Do you accept that I pay fee after the transmuting was done?
FR+15
@Mortca

I can do that! And yeah - I prefer people to pay after because I'm awful slow about melting stuff down.
@Mortca

I can do that! And yeah - I prefer people to pay after because I'm awful slow about melting stuff down.
75UHyX6.png
@ShakarianTrash
Just take your time! :)
@ShakarianTrash
Just take your time! :)
FR+15
@squidneytwo @PumpkinPepper

Opening this up again! Will be pretty slow because of midterms but can promise to get stuff out.
@squidneytwo @PumpkinPepper

Opening this up again! Will be pretty slow because of midterms but can promise to get stuff out.
75UHyX6.png
@ShakarianTrash

are you up for melting down 100 items for 50
gems again? thanks for the ping
@ShakarianTrash

are you up for melting down 100 items for 50
gems again? thanks for the ping

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@PumpkinPepper

I can do that!
@PumpkinPepper

I can do that!
75UHyX6.png
1 2 3 4 5