Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mage's Rare and New Apparel![OPEN] [NEW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][size=6]The Rare Apparel Shop[/size] Welcome to Mage's shop! I have a lot of apparel for you to look at, some might be rare items from the marketplace, and others might be only obtainable from the coliseum. For pricing, I'll go 15% under LAH! Yes, that includes gem values! And if you're a friend or if it's your birthday, you can get an additional discount. Another way to pay is item trades! Offer something from my wishlist, and I'll take the LAH of the item you offer off of the price. :) [u][size=5]In Stock[/size][/u] [u]Accessories[/u] [item=romantic red rose]x2 [item=pretty buttercup neck bow]x2 [item=pretty purple head bow]x2[item=Pretty purple leg bow][item=black neck bow][item=black head bow][item=pretty green head bow][item=Pretty magenta neck bow][item=soft pink leg silks] [item=blooming woodbasket]x2 [item=blooming woodtrail]x2 [item=blooming woodmask]x2 [item=blooming woodguard][item=blooming woodwing]x2 [item=blooming woodtreads]x3 [item=blooming woodbrace]x2 [u]Armor[/u] [item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=bloodscale bracers][item=toxophilite's hat][item=toxophilite's tail twist][item=weathered leather skullcap][item=weathered scale gorget] [u]Capes[/u] [item=firebreather cape] [u]Feathers/Wool[/u] [item=fig plumed cover][item=date plumed corsage][item=date plumed jabbot][item=date plumed mantle][item=date plumed corsage][item=tropical birdskull armband][item=scarlet wooly antennae][item=scarlet wooly coat][item=pink wooly coat] [u]Jewelry[/u] [item=Morganite flourish tail clasp] [item=morganite flourish anklets][item=morganite flourish belt][item=teardrop chroma ring] [item=onyx seraph armpiece]x2[item=onyx seraph hip drape]x2 [item=onyx seraph wing ornament]x2 [color=transparent][u]Weapons[/u] [u]Marketplace/Other[/u] [/color] [u]More sections coming soon!
The Rare Apparel Shop

Welcome to Mage's shop! I have a lot of apparel for you to look at, some might be rare items from the marketplace, and others might be only obtainable from the coliseum.

For pricing, I'll go 15% under LAH! Yes, that includes gem values! And if you're a friend or if it's your birthday, you can get an additional discount.
Another way to pay is item trades! Offer something from my wishlist, and I'll take the LAH of the item you offer off of the price. :)

In Stock

Accessories

Romantic Red Rose x2 Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow x2 Pretty Purple Head Bow x2 Pretty Purple Leg Bow Black Neck Bow Black Head Bow Pretty Green Head Bow Pretty Magenta Neck Bow Soft Pink Leg Silks

Blooming Woodbasket x2 Blooming Woodtrail x2 Blooming Woodmask x2 Blooming Woodguard Blooming Woodwing x2 Blooming Woodtreads x3 Blooming Woodbrace x2

Armor

Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Bloodscale Bracers Toxophilite's Hat Toxophilite's Tail Twist Weathered Leather Skullcap Weathered Scale Gorget

Capes

Firebreather Cape

Feathers/Wool

Fig Plumed Cover Date Plumed Corsage Date Plumed Jabbot Date Plumed Mantle Date Plumed Corsage Tropical Birdskull Armband Scarlet Wooly Antennae Scarlet Wooly Coat Pink Wooly Coat

Jewelry

Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp Morganite Flourish Anklets Morganite Flourish Belt Teardrop Chroma Ring Onyx Seraph Armpiece x2 Onyx Seraph Hip Drape x2 Onyx Seraph Wing Ornament x2

Weapons
Marketplace/Other

More sections coming soon!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
We are open!
We are open!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage

I haven't actually seen the Royal Cape in the MP and I can never remember how to work the hoardsell price backwards for the MP price. But anyways, how much would you like for it?
@ObsidianMage

I haven't actually seen the Royal Cape in the MP and I can never remember how to work the hoardsell price backwards for the MP price. But anyways, how much would you like for it?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut
I believe that hoardsell value is 1/10 of the sell value, and i grabbed it off of the marketplace for 75kt! The LAH value I saw was also 75kt, so I’d be willing to sell it for 65kt.
@Amut
I believe that hoardsell value is 1/10 of the sell value, and i grabbed it off of the marketplace for 75kt! The LAH value I saw was also 75kt, so I’d be willing to sell it for 65kt.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
Bump~
Bump~
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
Updated inventory!
Updated inventory!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
Bump~
Bump~
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
Inventory is updated, and there’s a new section, folks! :D
Inventory is updated, and there’s a new section, folks! :D
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage Hello! What would your prices be for the following: toxophilite's tail twist, twilight cape, and dusky rose thorn gloves?

Thank you!

eta: mixed up the toxophilite apparel's name!
@ObsidianMage Hello! What would your prices be for the following: toxophilite's tail twist, twilight cape, and dusky rose thorn gloves?

Thank you!

eta: mixed up the toxophilite apparel's name!
bIGV3ms.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@holidayblues
Here’s the LAH for those!
Tail twist is 8900t, cape is 30kt, and gloves are 14kt!

That would leave them at 7500t, 25kt, and 12kt respectively, because of the 15% discount. Gem-treasure ratio is 1:850.

That sound alright?
@holidayblues
Here’s the LAH for those!
Tail twist is 8900t, cape is 30kt, and gloves are 14kt!

That would leave them at 7500t, 25kt, and 12kt respectively, because of the 15% discount. Gem-treasure ratio is 1:850.

That sound alright?
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9