Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mat Magicians // Free XP! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 212 213
^ Gotcha!
^ Gotcha!
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker
Leveled to 17 and up for a brew! ^^
@UnhappyJoker
Leveled to 17 and up for a brew! ^^
@UnhappyJoker I'm at 22! sad that there won't be any new brews unlocked anymore. also open
@UnhappyJoker I'm at 22! sad that there won't be any new brews unlocked anymore. also open
is this neopets?
98.png
@Sinamy @Dyl
Got it! ^^ CRs heading your way!
@Sinamy @Dyl
Got it! ^^ CRs heading your way!
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Unhappyjoker

I can brew ^^
@Unhappyjoker

I can brew ^^
[b]ALL MAGICIANS (FROM DAY 1):[/b] [size=2]@1Sash1 @Ac3Kat17 @Alohomora @AmTheDino @ann2123 @Anna222 @Arka @Asphoxia @Atavism @avisicarus @BirdeeBee @Bodmhall @BreezeBrambles @Darkwolf133 @Dracana @dyl @EclipseFall @erikor @evetype @EvilCopepod @Fengari @FoxerOwl @furo @galloskye @Geowlett @Ggirl @Imarru @JessaKevlar @Jonquilla @Joruney @Keryth @KiaraTiyuji @KitsaRosethorn @Ladybugdea @Lesaya @LiNaan @literalstardust @MageofHearts @Maricnnette @MelPonds @minree @Mistwing608 @mochii @moiseaux @moiseaux @MoxxiiRae @Noipale @odakotarose @Okiastar @Okolu @Oleaster @Padfoot6 @PhysikLily @Pocketnerd @QueenofSupports @Raebaa @Ramirez33 @ReadingHell @Rheodry @Ryuuna @SaphireKat @SeiyreSlash @Shaydas @Sinamy @Solstices @SpaceDinosaur @Starstalker @Stormwing27 @Strawberrium @T3mpus @tepsul @tepsul @TheImmatureGuy @thequeenbeegeek @ThesFireflies @titanichope @Windows98 @XeoNinx @MysticFall @Ztdine[/size] Hello hello my friends! Haven't spoken to a few of you in a loooong while, but I'm pinging everyone who's ever been enrolled in the program! Retroactively gifting everyone some cool new badges. :D We got all your tickets totaled up as well. Special thanks to @ClashingHearts for going through nearly three dozen spreadsheets to help me count everything! I'll be creating a new spreadsheet to help keep track of everyone who's currently enrolled & how many tickets they get. Ticket totals will be added as soon as I run the raffle (usually at the end of the week). Once you've hit a milestone & qualify for a flashy new badge, I'll give you a shout out! ^^ If you've qualified for one of the badges, your name will be in a little cute quote box underneath the badge description! Everyone who's been pinged gets one of these kids! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JPC340E.png[/img] [b]You're a Magician![/b] - [size=2][i]Welcome to the fold, my friend! You're one of us now.[/i][/size] -[/center] Congratulations! ------------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LvbypeW.png[/img] [b]100 Brews on the Wall[/b] - [size=2][i]You've done enough brews to receive 100 tickets![/i][/size] - [quote]@Dracana (101 tickets); @ReadingHell (104 tickets); @Oleaster (119 tickets); @Asphoxia (131 tickets); @FoxerOwl (215 tickets); @Stormwing27 (227 tickets); @Imarru (245 tickets)[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/x733F5W.png[/img] [b]Lookin' Sharp![/b] - [size=2][i]WHAT! 250 tickets? How succulent![/i][/size] - [quote]@Lesaya (253 tickets); @Ztdine (256 tickets); @LiNaan (298 tickets); @EvilCopepod (309 tickets)[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zrk7w8l.png[/img] [b]You're a Fungi[/b] - [size=2][i]There's so mushroom in my heart for you, you 500-ticket monster![/i][/size] - [quote]-- nobody yet :O --[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8pPys4t.png[/img] [b]Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner[/b] - [size=2][i]Party time! You won a grand prize raffle from Mat Magicians![/i][/size] - [quote]@MelPonds; @ReadingHell; @Stormwing27; @KiaraTiyuji; @galloskye; @Asphoxia; @Ztdine; @Lesaya; @literalstardust; @dyl; @mochii; @BirdeeBee; @Anna222; @EvilCopepod; @Ramirez33; @FoxerOwl; @LiNaan; @Dracana; @Oleaster; @Imarru; @PhysikLily; @padfoot6; @TheImmatureGuy; @Keryth[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dSTDCOD.png[/img] [b]Practically Houdini[/b] - [size=2][i]Congratulations! You've reached level 25 in Baldwin's Brew! Wonder what you're gonna pull outta that cauldron next?[/i][/size] - [quote]@Maricnnette; @SeiyreSlash; @BreezeBrambles; @1Sash1; @Ztdine; @EvilCopepod[/quote] ---------- And that's all for now! If I've missed you, please let me know! I also have your current ticket totals on hand (minus this week's). If you're curious as to how many tickets you have, feel free to ask about them. I'm happy to let you guys know what you have! Thank you so much for all the love, friends! <3 Warmest wishes to all you guys ^^ Hope you're doing well!
ALL MAGICIANS (FROM DAY 1): @1Sash1 @Ac3Kat17 @Alohomora @AmTheDino @ann2123 @Anna222 @Arka @Asphoxia @Atavism @avisicarus @BirdeeBee @Bodmhall @BreezeBrambles @Darkwolf133 @Dracana @dyl @EclipseFall @erikor @evetype @EvilCopepod @Fengari @FoxerOwl @furo @galloskye @Geowlett @Ggirl @Imarru @JessaKevlar @Jonquilla @Joruney @Keryth @KiaraTiyuji @KitsaRosethorn @Ladybugdea @Lesaya @LiNaan @literalstardust @MageofHearts @Maricnnette @MelPonds @minree @Mistwing608 @mochii @moiseaux @moiseaux @MoxxiiRae @Noipale @odakotarose @Okiastar @Okolu @Oleaster @Padfoot6 @PhysikLily @Pocketnerd @QueenofSupports @Raebaa @Ramirez33 @ReadingHell @Rheodry @Ryuuna @SaphireKat @SeiyreSlash @Shaydas @Sinamy @Solstices @SpaceDinosaur @Starstalker @Stormwing27 @Strawberrium @T3mpus @tepsul @tepsul @TheImmatureGuy @thequeenbeegeek @ThesFireflies @titanichope @Windows98 @XeoNinx @MysticFall @Ztdine

Hello hello my friends!

Haven't spoken to a few of you in a loooong while, but I'm pinging everyone who's ever been enrolled in the program! Retroactively gifting everyone some cool new badges. :D

We got all your tickets totaled up as well. Special thanks to @ClashingHearts for going through nearly three dozen spreadsheets to help me count everything!

I'll be creating a new spreadsheet to help keep track of everyone who's currently enrolled & how many tickets they get. Ticket totals will be added as soon as I run the raffle (usually at the end of the week). Once you've hit a milestone & qualify for a flashy new badge, I'll give you a shout out! ^^

If you've qualified for one of the badges, your name will be in a little cute quote box underneath the badge description!

Everyone who's been pinged gets one of these kids!
JPC340E.png
You're a Magician!
- Welcome to the fold, my friend! You're one of us now. -

Congratulations!

LvbypeW.png
100 Brews on the Wall
- You've done enough brews to receive 100 tickets! -
Quote:
@Dracana (101 tickets); @ReadingHell (104 tickets); @Oleaster (119 tickets); @Asphoxia (131 tickets); @FoxerOwl (215 tickets); @Stormwing27 (227 tickets); @Imarru (245 tickets)

x733F5W.png
Lookin' Sharp!
- WHAT! 250 tickets? How succulent! -
Quote:
@Lesaya (253 tickets); @Ztdine (256 tickets); @LiNaan (298 tickets); @EvilCopepod (309 tickets)

zrk7w8l.png
You're a Fungi
- There's so mushroom in my heart for you, you 500-ticket monster! -
Quote:
-- nobody yet :O --

8pPys4t.png
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
- Party time! You won a grand prize raffle from Mat Magicians! -

dSTDCOD.png
Practically Houdini
- Congratulations! You've reached level 25 in Baldwin's Brew!
Wonder what you're gonna pull outta that cauldron next?
-

And that's all for now!
If I've missed you, please let me know!

I also have your current ticket totals on hand (minus this week's). If you're curious as to how many tickets you have, feel free to ask about them. I'm happy to let you guys know what you have!

Thank you so much for all the love, friends! <3
Warmest wishes to all you guys ^^ Hope you're doing well!
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker

Ooh! Nice badges!
@UnhappyJoker

Ooh! Nice badges!
2v32at4.jpg
@dracana
CR heading your way, love!