Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mat Magicians // Free XP! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
@UnhappyJoker I can brew something! Also, I just leveled up to 14.
@UnhappyJoker I can brew something! Also, I just leveled up to 14.

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
I'm available for long brews!
I'm available for long brews!
@unhappyjoker Im available
@unhappyjoker Im available
54ba2738b415752b1daae7e51ad880874e86b314.pngc418a5207715974dc9b21042c1e7328fe348d542.png6f01a52333c0be2acc069ae1be56b1a9099829fe.pngd9db5d4f97ca717e9334d48a5affd93cef7df6e1.png63e5a20f2d1ab2932b7a560ede174e49034824ea.png
eA9odUz.png
@Nature3468 @firedream123 @maige
CRs heading your way! :D Thanks!
@Nature3468 @firedream123 @maige
CRs heading your way! :D Thanks!
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker I'm open :D I prefer brews because my schedule is kinda wonky but I can work with melts too
@UnhappyJoker I'm open :D I prefer brews because my schedule is kinda wonky but I can work with melts too
cLyqlLC.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif
[b]BREWERS (ALL)[/b]: @Ajgreelyfan28 @chorderaos @CrystalWolf9091 @Epiphora @firedream123 @FireStorm3719 @FloofyKittyKat @IvoryJade @Ladybugdea @maige @odakotarose @Phoebici @Ramirez33 @Reveurs @Sage0 @SnowFrost620 @Tarokka @TimelordSnowy @toffeebiscuits @44Codex44 @ClashingHearts @EagerNicol @EvilCopepod @FairyForestKing @furo @GrimdarkRoxy @Hemera12321 @Lesaya @nature3468 @Shaydas @sparkaflame101 @SpiritX @starrymimikyu @Starwindrider @TanyaDegurechaff Hello folks! It's me again. :D Happy Year of the Ox! (tomorrow lol). Quick reminders before we start the good stuff: [list][*] I will be busy from [b]Friday, Feb 3 - Tuesday, Feb 16[/b] [list][*] Orders will be slow! [*] I'll try my best to load you guys up with multiple orders / longer brews. [/list] [*] Please let me know in the [b]notes of the return CR[/b] if you are [b]available for more[/b]. [list][*] This really streamlines the process AND you don't have to post/wait for a ping to keep your cauldron full.[/list] [*] I have a lot of [u]conversion[/u] orders queued up; there'll be quite a bit of them this time around. [*] I'm also running low on sludges [s]again[/s], so anyone who's signed up for melts -- you'll probably be getting melts. xD [/list] --------------- [center][b]RAFFLE WINNERS[/b] Congratulations to @chorderaos You've won: [quote=Raffle 1 - Openables] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=barnacle-encrusted bottle] [size=2][i]Unhatched Nocturne Egg + 99x Barnacle-Encrusted Bottles[/i][/size][/quote] Congratulations to @ladybugdea You've won: [quote=Raffle 2 - Capsssss] [item=tertiary gene: capsule][item=laureate's cap][item=whimsical jester's cap] [size=2][i]Capsule + Laureate's Cap + Whimsical Jester's Cap[/i][/size][/quote] Our supplementary winners this week are: @SpiritX @Ajgreelyfan3 You get a Kelpie! :D --------- [b]NEW RAFFLE[/b] [quote=Genes, Genes, the magical fruit] [item=secondary gene: rosette][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=primary gene: arc (veilspun)] [size=2]Arc (Veilspun) + 3 Smirch + *Player's Choice of 1 [b]Treasure[/b] MP gene[/size][/quote] [quote=I'ma Unicorn] [item=Silver Unicorn Horn][item=Silver Unicorn Mane][item=Silver Unicorn Tail] [size=2]Silver Unicorn Horn, Mane, & Tail[/size][/quote] [size=2]For all orders from [b]Feb 11 - Feb 20, 2021[/b] [i]1 brew = 1 ticket 1 conversion = 1 ticket 2 melts = 1 ticket[/i][/size] [size=5][b]Let me know if you're available![/b][/size] (already sending orders out to players who have requested via CR/Discord/thread prior to raffle announcement!)
BREWERS (ALL): @Ajgreelyfan28 @chorderaos @CrystalWolf9091 @Epiphora @firedream123 @FireStorm3719 @FloofyKittyKat @IvoryJade @Ladybugdea @maige @odakotarose @Phoebici @Ramirez33 @Reveurs @Sage0 @SnowFrost620 @Tarokka @TimelordSnowy @toffeebiscuits @44Codex44 @ClashingHearts @EagerNicol @EvilCopepod @FairyForestKing @furo @GrimdarkRoxy @Hemera12321 @Lesaya @nature3468 @Shaydas @sparkaflame101 @SpiritX @starrymimikyu @Starwindrider @TanyaDegurechaff

Hello folks! It's me again. :D
Happy Year of the Ox! (tomorrow lol).

Quick reminders before we start the good stuff:
  • I will be busy from Friday, Feb 3 - Tuesday, Feb 16
    • Orders will be slow!
    • I'll try my best to load you guys up with multiple orders / longer brews.
  • Please let me know in the notes of the return CR if you are available for more.
    • This really streamlines the process AND you don't have to post/wait for a ping to keep your cauldron full.
  • I have a lot of conversion orders queued up; there'll be quite a bit of them this time around.
  • I'm also running low on sludges again, so anyone who's signed up for melts -- you'll probably be getting melts. xD

RAFFLE WINNERS

Congratulations to @chorderaos
You've won:
Raffle 1 - Openables wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle
Unhatched Nocturne Egg + 99x Barnacle-Encrusted Bottles

Congratulations to @ladybugdea
You've won:
Raffle 2 - Capsssss wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Capsule Laureate's Cap Whimsical Jester's Cap
Capsule + Laureate's Cap + Whimsical Jester's Cap

Our supplementary winners this week are:
@SpiritX @Ajgreelyfan3
You get a Kelpie! :D

NEW RAFFLE

Genes, Genes, the magical fruit wrote:
Secondary Gene: Rosette Tertiary Gene: Smirch
Arc (Veilspun) + 3 Smirch + *Player's Choice of 1 Treasure MP gene

I'ma Unicorn wrote:
Silver Unicorn Horn Silver Unicorn Mane Silver Unicorn Tail
Silver Unicorn Horn, Mane, & Tail

For all orders from Feb 11 - Feb 20, 2021
1 brew = 1 ticket
1 conversion = 1 ticket
2 melts = 1 ticket

Let me know if you're available!

(already sending orders out to players who have requested via CR/Discord/thread prior to raffle announcement!)
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker I forgot to say, I can brew stuff as long as it's not a festival.
@UnhappyJoker I forgot to say, I can brew stuff as long as it's not a festival.

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@UnhappyJoker
Hi! I'm available! Feel free to send whatever you need!
@UnhappyJoker
Hi! I'm available! Feel free to send whatever you need!
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@UnhappyJoker Oops, I just noticed, my cauldron is at level 12 now. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=2]
@UnhappyJoker Oops, I just noticed, my cauldron is at level 12 now.
She/Her/Hers • Gamer • Big Nerd • Scrying Boss
_f2u-slime-divider-by-rivermakes-dd2jmnt.png
@Nature3468 @GrimdarkRoxy
Sending CRs your way. Thank you! :D

@44Codex44
Updated your level! Thanks!
@Nature3468 @GrimdarkRoxy
Sending CRs your way. Thank you! :D

@44Codex44
Updated your level! Thanks!
__