Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level 12 Cauldron - Two slot(s) open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
So, I decided that since I don't feel like using my cauldron for brewing at the moment, I would like to see if anybody else is interested in using it! Please note that I will update the title whenever my cauldron levels up.

I only have one or two requirements:
1- The items needed for brewing/transmuting.

2- The treasure needed for brewing most items, unless I specifically state that I will provide the currency needed. (Transmuting is, of course, free, as it doesn't cost treasure to complete the action.)

(Please note that the title may not be accurate. I forget to update it sometimes.)
~~~~~~~~~~
Waiting list:
1- Apfelobst: 10x transmutations
2-
3-
4-
~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for coming to this thread, even if you don't request anything. I appreciate your time.
So, I decided that since I don't feel like using my cauldron for brewing at the moment, I would like to see if anybody else is interested in using it! Please note that I will update the title whenever my cauldron levels up.

I only have one or two requirements:
1- The items needed for brewing/transmuting.

2- The treasure needed for brewing most items, unless I specifically state that I will provide the currency needed. (Transmuting is, of course, free, as it doesn't cost treasure to complete the action.)

(Please note that the title may not be accurate. I forget to update it sometimes.)
~~~~~~~~~~
Waiting list:
1- Apfelobst: 10x transmutations
2-
3-
4-
~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for coming to this thread, even if you don't request anything. I appreciate your time.
@Sparkbreeze
How many transmutation can I ask for? :)
@Sparkbreeze
How many transmutation can I ask for? :)
ire0lku.jpg
[/url]
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
AvyQk6b.png

PiEPnHd.png
@Meowruff
I'd say not many more than 10-12, so it doesn't take up too much time.
@Meowruff
I'd say not many more than 10-12, so it doesn't take up too much time.
@Sparkbreeze
Sending the cr :)
@Sparkbreeze
Sending the cr :)
ire0lku.jpg
[/url]
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
AvyQk6b.png

PiEPnHd.png
@Sparkbreeze

Hello, I'd like to be in line for 10 transmutations and a skin! I'll be sending the mats once the festival starts :)
@Sparkbreeze

Hello, I'd like to be in line for 10 transmutations and a skin! I'll be sending the mats once the festival starts :)
6jDg3ds.png
@agateflame
Alright then! Your order will be completed after @/Meowruff's.
@agateflame
Alright then! Your order will be completed after @/Meowruff's.
Bump.

@agateflame
If you are still interested in your order, you must notify me by tomorrow.
Bump.

@agateflame
If you are still interested in your order, you must notify me by tomorrow.
@Sparkbreeze

Could you brew me 200 festival currency please?
@Sparkbreeze

Could you brew me 200 festival currency please?
@Gaston
Sorry for the late reply! I usually would not like to brew that much because it takes up too much time, and I don't want others waiting for so long.
@Gaston
Sorry for the late reply! I usually would not like to brew that much because it takes up too much time, and I don't want others waiting for so long.
Bump.
Bump.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44