Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Various things, have a look
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@aphreal Straight trade will do for me. Would you prefer 65g or 65kT?
@aphreal Straight trade will do for me. Would you prefer 65g or 65kT?
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@Auctor I'm a bit low on treasure right now, so I would prefer that if either works for you. If you set up a crossroads, I'll dig it out of my vault to send you :)
@Auctor I'm a bit low on treasure right now, so I would prefer that if either works for you. If you set up a crossroads, I'll dig it out of my vault to send you :)
@aphreal
I wold like to buy your Night Sky bundle for 950 gems. Would you accept that?
@aphreal
I wold like to buy your Night Sky bundle for 950 gems. Would you accept that?
1GMFdD5.png
@allisonhendrix Yes! I would accept that price for it. If you have it on hand, you can set up a CR whenever you're ready. If not, we can talk about a potential hold.
@allisonhendrix Yes! I would accept that price for it. If you have it on hand, you can set up a CR whenever you're ready. If not, we can talk about a potential hold.
Still open for sales/trades!
Still open for sales/trades!
@aphreal i have cactus marzal and both lurefish. would you trade me your maren defender and some tablets for them? also, what do you value your tablets at?
@aphreal i have cactus marzal and both lurefish. would you trade me your maren defender and some tablets for them? also, what do you value your tablets at?
10 hours ahead of FR clock
@kriis1 I would be happy to make that trade! The tablet market has been so volatile that it's hard to know what to value them at fairly. Maybe 600t?

Let me look at numbers...
Cactus marzal - 30k
Lurefishes - 17k for the pair

Maren defender - 16k

So that would be about 50 tablets to make up the difference. Does that work for you? (Feel free to counter if you'd value things somewhat differently.)
@kriis1 I would be happy to make that trade! The tablet market has been so volatile that it's hard to know what to value them at fairly. Maybe 600t?

Let me look at numbers...
Cactus marzal - 30k
Lurefishes - 17k for the pair

Maren defender - 16k

So that would be about 50 tablets to make up the difference. Does that work for you? (Feel free to counter if you'd value things somewhat differently.)
@aphreal maren defender's current LAH price is 11,500t, but otherwise sounds good to me! it'd then be maren defender + 59 tablets for my 3 familiars. does that work for you?
@aphreal maren defender's current LAH price is 11,500t, but otherwise sounds good to me! it'd then be maren defender + 59 tablets for my 3 familiars. does that work for you?
@kriis1 Last I'd looked there were several at 16k. I guess someone came in to undercut that. But I'm fine with a few more tablets to make up the difference, sure. Can you set up a CR? :)
@kriis1 Last I'd looked there were several at 16k. I guess someone came in to undercut that. But I'm fine with a few more tablets to make up the difference, sure. Can you set up a CR? :)
@aphreal sure! just a moment :3
@aphreal sure! just a moment :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31