Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Various things, have a look
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@aphreal

How much for your Raven Sylvan Bracelets, Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle and necklace?
@aphreal

How much for your Raven Sylvan Bracelets, Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle and necklace?
NkwoHll.pngM9Ailyh.gif2Z6dHoL.gifU4EUBBD.png
Reopening for trades!
Reopening for trades!
Updated!
Updated!
@aphreal How much snow would you like for the tender larail?
@aphreal How much snow would you like for the tender larail?
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus How about 9 snow for the tender larail?
@commoncomitatus How about 9 snow for the tender larail?
Updated!
Updated!
@aphreal Would you take [item=princess petal gecko] + [item=candy cockatrice] + [item=pangolin racer] for a [item=snowfall robe]? (do you have more than 1 of the robes?
@aphreal
Would you take Princess Petal Gecko + Candy Cockatrice + Pangolin Racer for a Snowfall Robe ? (do you have more than 1 of the robes?
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
@dragonsrus I would trade a robe for those three familiars, yes. I might have a second one spare if I dig through my hoard, if you had something interesting to trade for it :)
@dragonsrus I would trade a robe for those three familiars, yes. I might have a second one spare if I dig through my hoard, if you had something interesting to trade for it :)
Updated and still really looking for chests from this festival because I've had terrible luck in getting them
Updated and still really looking for chests from this festival because I've had terrible luck in getting them
@aphreal There is some time passed since the thread's last activity, but maybe I can hope to get a thing I looked for so, so much! Would you wish to sell your [item=Crimson Emperor Crate]? There is none on the Auction House at the present moment, but you might want to look at its contents. These are [item=Skin: Crimson Emperor] and 1500t. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=crimson+emperor&skin_cat=skin&collapse=1]LAH for the skin[/url] is 30g, how about 40g/40kt for your crate? Please get back to me with a 7-day private auction with mine or your own offer. I will certainly buy your crate! Thanks!
@aphreal
There is some time passed since the thread's last activity, but maybe I can hope to get a thing I looked for so, so much!

Would you wish to sell your Crimson Emperor Crate ? There is none on the Auction House at the present moment, but you might want to look at its contents. These are Skin: Crimson Emperor and 1500t.
LAH for the skin is 30g, how about 40g/40kt for your crate?

Please get back to me with a 7-day private auction with mine or your own offer. I will certainly buy your crate!
Thanks!
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team: