Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Various things, have a look
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@aphreal how much for the night sky bundle? Or a brambled joker chest?
@aphreal how much for the night sky bundle? Or a brambled joker chest?
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur

A brambled joker chest is on the AH at 50g / 60kt. So I'd value it around there for trade, a bit lower for sale.

The LAH for the night sky bundle last I looked is 950 g or just over 1million t. I'm hoping for something in that range for it, since it's one of my largest value items and I'm not in a huge rush to liquiate.

Thanks!
@Thornasaur

A brambled joker chest is on the AH at 50g / 60kt. So I'd value it around there for trade, a bit lower for sale.

The LAH for the night sky bundle last I looked is 950 g or just over 1million t. I'm hoping for something in that range for it, since it's one of my largest value items and I'm not in a huge rush to liquiate.

Thanks!
@Polyhymnia I've got those set aside for you. A week-ish should be fine, just let me know if you run into any major roadblocks.
I'm glad the mass of stuff I've been hoarding can help you towards getting some new pets! :)
@Polyhymnia I've got those set aside for you. A week-ish should be fine, just let me know if you run into any major roadblocks.
I'm glad the mass of stuff I've been hoarding can help you towards getting some new pets! :)
@Aphreal, would you trade 2 noc eggs for a Magic Nymph?? :0
@Aphreal, would you trade 2 noc eggs for a Magic Nymph?? :0
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis I would definitely be interested in that, but it looks like a pair of eggs is worth slightly more than the nymph.

nocturne egg - 225g / 200kt
magic nymph - 370g / 350kt

Treasure values are closer, so I'm fine using those. Can you make up some of the 50k difference?
@Anubiis I would definitely be interested in that, but it looks like a pair of eggs is worth slightly more than the nymph.

nocturne egg - 225g / 200kt
magic nymph - 370g / 350kt

Treasure values are closer, so I'm fine using those. Can you make up some of the 50k difference?
@aphreal

Can you do 160G for the Smoke tertiary? :o
@aphreal

Can you do 160G for the Smoke tertiary? :o
P0QFcvZ.png
@Vulpess Sure, I'll take gems for that scroll. Set up a CR, and I'll send it over!
@Vulpess Sure, I'll take gems for that scroll. Set up a CR, and I'll send it over!
@Vulpess Actually, scratch that, I'm sorry. I just got back from dinner and realized the scroll had already sold. Sorry!
@Vulpess Actually, scratch that, I'm sorry. I just got back from dinner and realized the scroll had already sold. Sorry!
@aphreal May I ask how much you are looking for Starlight Cloak? Thanks :)
@aphreal May I ask how much you are looking for Starlight Cloak? Thanks :)
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@Auctor It's selling for around 68kt / 70g. So I'd value it at that for trade or around 65kt for sale. Did you have something in mind?
@Auctor It's selling for around 68kt / 70g. So I'd value it at that for trade or around 65kt for sale. Did you have something in mind?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31