Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Joxar] Trading Hub
1 2 ... 367 368 369 370 371 ... 464 465
@Azellia I've got an extra Spirit of Shadow and Nature, if you've still got an extra Will o Wisp. @nm8426 My [item=Cloak of the Cosmos] for your [item=Sanguine Plumage] @NefariousKing My [item=Prismatic Token] for your [item=Carapace Arm]
@Azellia I've got an extra Spirit of Shadow and Nature, if you've still got an extra Will o Wisp.

@nm8426 My Cloak of the Cosmos for your Sanguine Plumage

@NefariousKing My Prismatic Token for your Carapace Arm
PGUlc7F.png xeV9D9F.png npTBmWx.png OPzMtgk.pnghzemmQf.png jNBdWwL.png
@LostGirl Sure! I'll send a Cr! Sorry for the late response!

@ZodiacAlien That works for me! I'll send a Cr!
@LostGirl Sure! I'll send a Cr! Sorry for the late response!

@ZodiacAlien That works for me! I'll send a Cr!
QFXpYkj.png
@dragonfoxkid Do you still want the polished trident?
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
Have: [item=polished trident], [item=gem thief] Want: Not fussy...make an offer!
Have: Polished Trident , Gem Thief

Want: Not fussy...make an offer!
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hanakoto, your polished trident for any of these: [item=mistyhollow agent][item=prismatic crystalscales][item=undine's flatfins]?
@Hanakoto, your polished trident for any of these:
Mistyhollow Agent Prismatic Crystalscales Undine's Flatfins ?
79024117.png78524380.png76866916.png53083270.pngfor sale.
Have: [item=illuminated runescroll]x2[item=sanddune rags][item=prismatic crustalscales][item=flowering gladeboughs]x2[item=undine's flatfins][item=starlight guise]x2[item=cloak of the cosmos][item=boulder nymph][item=snowflake nymph][item=cloud nymph]x2[item=cinder nymph]x2[item=mistyhollow agent] Want: [item=will o' the wisp][item=celestial attendant][item=manticorian provocateur][item=slight eyewing]
Have:
Illuminated Runescroll x2 Sanddune Rags Flowering Gladeboughs x2 Undine's Flatfins Starlight Guise x2 Cloak of the Cosmos Boulder Nymph Snowflake Nymph Cloud Nymph x2 Cinder Nymph x2 Mistyhollow Agent

Want:
Will o' the Wisp Celestial Attendant Manticorian Provocateur Slight Eyewing
zNP4kPu.pngMd2lAas.pngo0uQP.gifQvBg2.gifw2TMa.giffmSyW.gif
[quote name="Hanakoto" date="2018-08-27 15:14:51" ] @dragonfoxkid Do you still want the polished trident? [/quote] yes!! sorry for the late response i had like no internet
Hanakoto wrote on 2018-08-27 15:14:51:
yes!! sorry for the late response i had like no internet
vCPT6OV.png 12.png 13.png 19.png
Okay, if I go with @Lobbyns, I'm taking the crystal scales, weighing against...what are you offering, @dragonfoxkid?
Okay, if I go with @Lobbyns, I'm taking the crystal scales, weighing against...what are you offering, @dragonfoxkid?
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@XarkkXdragonX

Hey! I have a Slight Eyewing for a Sanguine Plumage, Starlight Guise, or Cloak of the Cosmos?
@XarkkXdragonX

Hey! I have a Slight Eyewing for a Sanguine Plumage, Starlight Guise, or Cloak of the Cosmos?
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

I'll trade the Sanguine Plumage for a Slight Eyewing if that's okay with you?
@Cuddleh

I'll trade the Sanguine Plumage for a Slight Eyewing if that's okay with you?
zNP4kPu.pngMd2lAas.pngo0uQP.gifQvBg2.gifw2TMa.giffmSyW.gif
1 2 ... 367 368 369 370 371 ... 464 465