Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W]Specific Food [H]Food, Baldwin, T/G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have:
Food points of all types in fairly large numbers
Some Baldwin/Swipp foods
4-Star and 5-Star Rarity food
Gems/Treasure at ~food point value rates

I need:
Items in the FoodStacks tab of this spreadsheet. The number I need is under 'Need' - I do not need more than this.

Primarily I will value all items based on number of food points. There's a fairly large amount of food on that list - if you'd like to do a big trade please give me at least a rough idea of how many food points it involves so I can check I have enough available XD

Feel free to ask questions, feel free to prod me to make sure my sheet is up to date, feel free to ask if I might have some other thing you might be interested in :)
I have:
Food points of all types in fairly large numbers
Some Baldwin/Swipp foods
4-Star and 5-Star Rarity food
Gems/Treasure at ~food point value rates

I need:
Items in the FoodStacks tab of this spreadsheet. The number I need is under 'Need' - I do not need more than this.

Primarily I will value all items based on number of food points. There's a fairly large amount of food on that list - if you'd like to do a big trade please give me at least a rough idea of how many food points it involves so I can check I have enough available XD

Feel free to ask questions, feel free to prod me to make sure my sheet is up to date, feel free to ask if I might have some other thing you might be interested in :)
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@Sciencing

I definitely have all of the sea fae you need. Working through the rest of your list slowly. I'm more likely to have seafood and plants than anything else, honestly.
@Sciencing

I definitely have all of the sea fae you need. Working through the rest of your list slowly. I'm more likely to have seafood and plants than anything else, honestly.
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian That's great - last time I ran a thread like this it was mostly meat items I managed to get. What are you going to be looking for in return?

Also, just a heads-up I'll be going to bed in about an hour - I'll be checking in occasionally until then though.
@Eulerian That's great - last time I ran a thread like this it was mostly meat items I managed to get. What are you going to be looking for in return?

Also, just a heads-up I'll be going to bed in about an hour - I'll be checking in occasionally until then though.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@Sciencing

However much random apparel you think this is worth is fine~! I went through the seafood and I don't have too much of the other things but I have a bit of this and bit of that in the plants section.

Other things I have so far:

Olympia Oyster x10
Royal Oyster x9
Striped Biter x11
Seaberry x4
Winter's Delight x4
Gradish x4
@Sciencing

However much random apparel you think this is worth is fine~! I went through the seafood and I don't have too much of the other things but I have a bit of this and bit of that in the plants section.

Other things I have so far:

Olympia Oyster x10
Royal Oyster x9
Striped Biter x11
Seaberry x4
Winter's Delight x4
Gradish x4
otQd63W.png
@Sciencing

Honeycrisp Apple x9
Plantain x78
Green Plantain x7

... That seems to be all I have that's on your lists.
@Sciencing

Honeycrisp Apple x9
Plantain x78
Green Plantain x7

... That seems to be all I have that's on your lists.
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian I've reduced some of the numbers where you've got more than I need. I'll offer two options, depending on whether you'd rather seek better prices for the swipp/baldwin things (whose AH values I don't trust enough to trade based on):

6 random apparel items for
24 Sea Fae
10 Olympia Oyster
9 Royal Oyster
3 Striped Biter
3 Seaberry
3 Winter's Delight
4 Gradish
9 Honeycrisp Apple
9 Plantain
4 Green Plantain

OR

2 random apparel items for
3 Striped Biter
3 Seaberry
3 Winter's Delight
4 Gradish
9 Honeycrisp Apple
9 Plantain
4 Green Plantain

Either of these sound good? I'm open to discussing adaptations of either XD
@Eulerian I've reduced some of the numbers where you've got more than I need. I'll offer two options, depending on whether you'd rather seek better prices for the swipp/baldwin things (whose AH values I don't trust enough to trade based on):

6 random apparel items for
24 Sea Fae
10 Olympia Oyster
9 Royal Oyster
3 Striped Biter
3 Seaberry
3 Winter's Delight
4 Gradish
9 Honeycrisp Apple
9 Plantain
4 Green Plantain

OR

2 random apparel items for
3 Striped Biter
3 Seaberry
3 Winter's Delight
4 Gradish
9 Honeycrisp Apple
9 Plantain
4 Green Plantain

Either of these sound good? I'm open to discussing adaptations of either XD
@Sciencing

I'm perfectly okay with the first~! Honestly, I'd probably do something useless and just feed them to my dragons anyways if it doesn't end up with you. I'll send the CR to you now~
@Sciencing

I'm perfectly okay with the first~! Honestly, I'd probably do something useless and just feed them to my dragons anyways if it doesn't end up with you. I'll send the CR to you now~
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian thanks for trading with me! :D
@Eulerian thanks for trading with me! :D
I am now awake and will be able to tend the thread at the very least intermittently for 12+ hours
I am now awake and will be able to tend the thread at the very least intermittently for 12+ hours
@Sciencing

I have the following:

Black Witch x5
Banded Snail x6
White Lipped Snail x6
Alder Spittlebug x1
Common Froghopper x22
Red and Black Froghopper x18
Catoptria Grass Moth x8
False Veneer Moth x12
Petal Moth x13
Rusty Moth x23
Fever Fly x7
Venomous Fly x29
Horse Fly x25

White-Eared Hummingbird x30
Ermine x20
Ferret x22
Weasel x26

That's 263 x however many points each (at least 5, average of about 6), so that'd be over 1550 food points. I'd trade these for that. Meat and insects preferred xD
@Sciencing

I have the following:

Black Witch x5
Banded Snail x6
White Lipped Snail x6
Alder Spittlebug x1
Common Froghopper x22
Red and Black Froghopper x18
Catoptria Grass Moth x8
False Veneer Moth x12
Petal Moth x13
Rusty Moth x23
Fever Fly x7
Venomous Fly x29
Horse Fly x25

White-Eared Hummingbird x30
Ermine x20
Ferret x22
Weasel x26

That's 263 x however many points each (at least 5, average of about 6), so that'd be over 1550 food points. I'd trade these for that. Meat and insects preferred xD
Fodder-Farm-Badge-1-1-100x100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9