Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W]Specific Food [H]Food, Baldwin, T/G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Sciencing I've got 58 emerald stykers.
@Sciencing I've got 58 emerald stykers.
s7cpOmi.png
@Belegorn Hi there, what are you looking for in return?
@Belegorn Hi there, what are you looking for in return?
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@Sciencing Preferably 58g (LAH for one striker is 1g), but I might take items.
@Sciencing Preferably 58g (LAH for one striker is 1g), but I might take items.
s7cpOmi.png
@Belegorn I could just buy off the AH if I was willing to spend gems XD But since they're swipp things I'd definitely be willing to offer items at their own AH value instead of their food point value. Are there perhaps baldwin goops, apparels or coli familiars you'd be interested in? Or bulk food?
@Belegorn I could just buy off the AH if I was willing to spend gems XD But since they're swipp things I'd definitely be willing to offer items at their own AH value instead of their food point value. Are there perhaps baldwin goops, apparels or coli familiars you'd be interested in? Or bulk food?
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@Sciencing That's understandable ^^ I'd be interested in copper muck, grey slime, armoured dusk flapper, either fiendcat, basalt vent hop, or either hydra.
@Sciencing That's understandable ^^ I'd be interested in copper muck, grey slime, armoured dusk flapper, either fiendcat, basalt vent hop, or either hydra.
s7cpOmi.png
@Belegorn How does both fiendcats, armored duskflapper, 2 grey slime and 2 copper muck sound?
@Belegorn How does both fiendcats, armored duskflapper, 2 grey slime and 2 copper muck sound?
@Sciencing

I've got the following from your list:

10 Ferret
12 Emerald Striker
7 Lesser Shallowshark
4 Red Octopus
28 Olympia Oyster
11 Royal Oyster
5 Steppes Pincher
41 Longfin Urchinbane
6 Golden Snakehead
13 Golden Cushionfish
23 Brack Bloat
19 Chromodori Swimmer
1 Marbled Hatchetfish
33 Starfall Blossom
32 Mire Chestnut
18 Butcher's Fig

Would love to swap for some Wilting Roses if you have any to spare and/or some junk apparel.
@Sciencing

I've got the following from your list:

10 Ferret
12 Emerald Striker
7 Lesser Shallowshark
4 Red Octopus
28 Olympia Oyster
11 Royal Oyster
5 Steppes Pincher
41 Longfin Urchinbane
6 Golden Snakehead
13 Golden Cushionfish
23 Brack Bloat
19 Chromodori Swimmer
1 Marbled Hatchetfish
33 Starfall Blossom
32 Mire Chestnut
18 Butcher's Fig

Would love to swap for some Wilting Roses if you have any to spare and/or some junk apparel.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Sciencing Sounds good to me! I've just got to fix something quickly, so could you please send the CR?
@Sciencing Sounds good to me! I've just got to fix something quickly, so could you please send the CR?
s7cpOmi.png
@Twizz I can do 5 wilting roses for that?

@Belegorn excellent, CR sent :)
@Twizz I can do 5 wilting roses for that?

@Belegorn excellent, CR sent :)
@Sciencing

Sounds fine to me! I'll set up a CR right now. :)
@Sciencing

Sounds fine to me! I'll set up a CR right now. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9