Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Clawed Rose's Hoard
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164/16347_350.png[/img] [/url] A small Fae flutters up to you with a overly large Guardian sleeping in the brambles behind her. She begins to talk in a hyper face paced voice while being unable to stay in one spot for more than a few words. Either way seeming to welcome you and explaining the various objects scattered about. As well as some mention to the clan treasurer was out so don't tell that the hoard was being cleaned out while hey were away. More or less I'm lazy and I'm tired of tossing things up on the Auction house to sell or not sell. Either post here asking for things and putting a price or send a CR with what you want and the price attached. I base most things off of the auction house price if you need a idea. (atm this isn't finished but feel free to make offers, with two kids I'll be updating this as I go along) [center][u][b]Food[/b][/u][/center] [item=Java Sparrow] x22 [item=pillbug] x22 [item=black witch] x24 [item=fire ant] x39 [item=thunder scarab] x61 [item=honeybee] x59 [item=maggot] x54 [item=crunchy moth legs] x35 [item=fragile moth wings] x40 [item=black tulip] x44 [item=common shellbug] x86 [item=Fire flower] x99 [item=redstreak frilled eel] x31 [item=bluetipped shellbug] x36 [item=sicklemaw gar] x31 [item=greenpod bloom] x50 [item=dung beetle] x31 [item=rolling scarab] x35 [item=honeycomb fragment] x22 [item=stonewatch flatblade] x98 [item=stonewatch scrub] x13 [item=bluemoon dartling] x48 [item=dark-tufted featherduster] x31 [item=yellow-tinged featherduster] x18 [item=watermelon] x86 [item=copperband butterflyfish] x94 [item=butterflyfish] x28 [item=chewy tentacle] x46 [item=squirming Tentacle] x64 [item=flameburst waterstrider] x80 [item=algaestrider] x73 [item=eel larvae] x27 [item=eel fry] x40 [item=micro deer] x41 [item=Molten tadpole] x7 [item=Rotala] x29 [item=Bicolor Petunia] x33 [item=blue honeycomb] x57 [item=aer sprite] x61 [item=deepsea yawner] x34 [item=infestation maggot] x32 [item=humpback anglerfish] x38 [item=golden pepper] x40 [item=flameweed] x43 [item=deadweed] x38 [item=dandelion seeds] x39 [item=bloated maggot] x26 [item=blacktongue pepper] x38 [item=Ragesquid] x95 [item=spotted seabeak] x48 [item=false leaf] x64 [item=reverse silkworm moth] x47 [item=blue spot pygmy wrasse] x36 [item=pygmy wrasse] x32 [center][u][b]Materials[/b][/u][/center] [item=salt] x39 [item=gravel] x16 [item=nickel ore] x12 [item=iron ore] x52 [item=copper ore] x26 [item=squirrel skull] x274 [item=bone fragments] x443 [item=sparrow skull] x129 [item=pine branch] x135 [item=mangled textile] x209 [item=moth-eaten rug] x92 [item=driftwood branch] x76 [item=crumbling leather] x83 [item=moldy leather] x55 [item=rotting leather] x178 [item=cedar logs] x31 [item=pine logs] x73 [item=driftwood log] x64 [item=redwood kindling] x151 [item=stone fertility statue] x22 [item=chipped blackened legbones] x69 [item=rusted iron belt buckle] x83 [item=] x [item=] x [item=] x [item=] x [center][b][u]Apparel[/u][/b][/center] [center][b][u]Familiars[/u][/b][/center] [center][u][b]Battle Items[/b][/u][/center] [center][b][u]Skins[/u][/b][/center] [center][b][u]Specialty[/u][/b][/center] [center][b][u]Other[/u][/b][/center]

16347_350.png

A small Fae flutters up to you with a overly large Guardian sleeping in the brambles behind her. She begins to talk in a hyper face paced voice while being unable to stay in one spot for more than a few words. Either way seeming to welcome you and explaining the various objects scattered about. As well as some mention to the clan treasurer was out so don't tell that the hoard was being cleaned out while hey were away.

More or less I'm lazy and I'm tired of tossing things up on the Auction house to sell or not sell. Either post here asking for things and putting a price or send a CR with what you want and the price attached. I base most things off of the auction house price if you need a idea.

(atm this isn't finished but feel free to make offers, with two kids I'll be updating this as I go along)
Food

Java Sparrow x22 Pillbug x22 Black Witch x24 Fire Ant x39

Thunder Scarab x61 Honeybee x59 Maggot x54 Crunchy Moth Legs x35

Fragile Moth Wings x40 Black Tulip x44 Common Shellbug x86 Fire Flower x99

Redstreak Frilled Eel x31 Bluetipped Shellbug x36 Sicklemaw Gar x31 Greenpod Bloom x50

Dung Beetle x31 Rolling Scarab x35 Honeycomb Fragment x22 Stonewatch Flatblade x98

Stonewatch Scrub x13 Bluemoon Dartling x48 Dark-Tufted Featherduster x31 Yellow-Tinged Featherduster x18

Watermelon x86 Copperband Butterflyfish x94 Butterflyfish x28 Chewy Tentacle x46

Squirming Tentacle x64 Flameburst Waterstrider x80 Algaestrider x73 Eel Larvae x27

Eel Fry x40 Micro Deer x41 Molten Tadpole x7 Rotala x29

Bicolor Petunia x33 Blue Honeycomb x57 Aer Sprite x61 Deepsea Yawner x34

Infestation Maggot x32 Humpback Anglerfish x38 Golden Pepper x40 Flameweed x43

Deadweed x38 Dandelion Seeds x39 Bloated Maggot x26 Blacktongue Pepper x38

Ragesquid x95 Spotted Seabeak x48 False Leaf x64 Reverse Silkworm Moth x47

Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse x36 Pygmy Wrasse x32
Materials

Salt x39 Gravel x16 Nickel Ore x12 Iron Ore x52

Copper Ore x26 Squirrel Skull x274 Bone Fragments x443 Sparrow Skull x129

Pine Branch x135 Mangled Textile x209 Moth-Eaten Rug x92 Driftwood Branch x76

Crumbling Leather x83 Moldy Leather x55 Rotting Leather x178 Cedar Logs x31

Pine Logs x73 Driftwood Log x64 Redwood Kindling x151 Stone Fertility Statue x22

Chipped Blackened Legbones x69 Rusted Iron Belt Buckle x83

x
x
x
x
Apparel

Familiars

Battle Items

Skins

Specialty

Other
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten
I'm interested in all your black tulips! How much? :) Also, what apparel do you have?
@Rosekitten
I'm interested in all your black tulips! How much? :) Also, what apparel do you have?
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Alphadragon
Don't really have any spare apparel at the moment but maybe in the future ^^

Um i'm not sure I was just basing prices off whatever the current market was maybe a little cheaper of course because I want to get rid of the stuff but I'm broke :'D
@Alphadragon
Don't really have any spare apparel at the moment but maybe in the future ^^

Um i'm not sure I was just basing prices off whatever the current market was maybe a little cheaper of course because I want to get rid of the stuff but I'm broke :'D
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@Rosekitten
So LAH is 4 gems. Going by a rate of 1:850, the total of all tulips would be 149600. I happen to have an egg I can trade for that if you cover the difference in treasure. :) Or if you don't want to, do you have any gradishes, crimson jadevines, plague runestones or amethyst strikers?
@Rosekitten
So LAH is 4 gems. Going by a rate of 1:850, the total of all tulips would be 149600. I happen to have an egg I can trade for that if you cover the difference in treasure. :) Or if you don't want to, do you have any gradishes, crimson jadevines, plague runestones or amethyst strikers?
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Alphadragon

o-O are they worth that much I know i've been hoarding them for a while but given my lack of free time it's just easier to sell stuff and buy what I'm rather rather than trying to farm for trades hehe ^^;

Lemme check but an egg is fine ^^

edit

have 3 amethyst strikers

nothing for the others. I remember trying to farm a few of them to no luck though haha
@Alphadragon

o-O are they worth that much I know i've been hoarding them for a while but given my lack of free time it's just easier to sell stuff and buy what I'm rather rather than trying to farm for trades hehe ^^;

Lemme check but an egg is fine ^^

edit

have 3 amethyst strikers

nothing for the others. I remember trying to farm a few of them to no luck though haha
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
~nudge~
~nudge~
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?