Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cauldron for Hire | Closed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have a cauldron available, and I'm just looking to earn some experience and level it up a bit.

You send me the ingredients and the money, I throw it in my cauldron, then I send you back the item brewed! You get the item, I get the experience - win-win!

Current level: Level 19.
Current status: Brewing.
Currently brewing: Prismatic token for me.
Cauldron will free at: Not during this festival, at any rate.
Waiting list:

How does it work?
  • - First come, first serve!
  • - You post here saying you'd like to use my cauldron. (please ping me) This way people can immediately see if there's someone ahead of them. First come, first served. *note* I don't transmute objects, only create new items! This is because I want to gain more experience. ALSO NOTE: Not accepting prismatic token orders this festival, sorry!
  • - You send me a crossroads or a message with the ingredients and treasure required. Please also state what you wish me to brew.
  • - I see your message/crossroads, take everything, and set my cauldron to brew your item. (I also update the cauldron status, so other people can see whether it is free or not. (If the cauldron is already in use, I add you to the waiting list to wait your turn.)
  • - Once the item is brewed, I collect it and send it back to you via a 1t private auction, because crossroads are finicky regarding items. :/ By default, I'll send festival currency orders across each time a brew is ready, to avoid accidentally spending it myself. >.< Other orders will be sent across once the full order is finished. However, I'm happy to oblige if you want me to do it differently!
  • - After this I update the status, look to see whose turn it is next, and repeat the process!
  • - Keep an eye on my status, if I am offline then I won't immediately see your request! (I'll probably add a 'expected back in:' so that you know when to expect me to be back)
  • Note: if I have not received your request and items from you, my cauldron is free and the person after you has sent theirs, then I will bump you down in the waiting list and work on their request first.
  • If I don't receive your items within 48 hours, I will remove you from the waiting list. You can ask to be put back on though.
  • I'll do my best to manage the time, but if by chance I miscalculate and run out of time to brew all the requests I take, I'll either end you some of my own festival currency or refund you the ingredients. Hopefully this doesn't come up though. :)

I think that's it, hopefully I haven't missed anything.
Please make use of my cauldron!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Already brewed: (a.k.a. Look, I'm an experienced and trustworthy brewer:)
  • 10x 20 pinecones for PumpkinPepper
  • 1x 20 pinecones for Buffykiev
  • 5x beakers for PumpkinPepper
  • 5x 20 pinecones for PumpkinPepper.
  • Skin: Whimsical Night for Snowwall
  • Accent: Ringmaster for Snowwall
  • 10x 20 Messenger scrolls for SerigalaMenarik
  • 5x 20 Messenger scrolls for Knavi
  • Full Celebration Sage apparel set (excluding lanterns) for hexadecimal
  • Full Celebration Sage apparel set for Mystyic
  • 5x 20 all-seeing shrooms for Mirna
  • 5x 20 all-seeing shrooms for PumpinPepper
  • 10x 20 Deepearth Geodes for PumpkinPepper
  • 5x 20 Deepearth Geodes for axololtl
  • 5x 20 Deepearth Geodes for Maricnnette
  • 1x 20 Deepearth Geodes for LeviathanDemon
  • Prismatic token for Countercurse.
  • 5x 20 Eternal Snow for Mystyic
  • 10x 20 Eternal Snow for Evarinya
  • 10x "Giant Sand Dollar (20)" for Shidoo
  • 10x Giant Sand Dollar (20) for jbapple
I have a cauldron available, and I'm just looking to earn some experience and level it up a bit.

You send me the ingredients and the money, I throw it in my cauldron, then I send you back the item brewed! You get the item, I get the experience - win-win!

Current level: Level 19.
Current status: Brewing.
Currently brewing: Prismatic token for me.
Cauldron will free at: Not during this festival, at any rate.
Waiting list:

How does it work?
  • - First come, first serve!
  • - You post here saying you'd like to use my cauldron. (please ping me) This way people can immediately see if there's someone ahead of them. First come, first served. *note* I don't transmute objects, only create new items! This is because I want to gain more experience. ALSO NOTE: Not accepting prismatic token orders this festival, sorry!
  • - You send me a crossroads or a message with the ingredients and treasure required. Please also state what you wish me to brew.
  • - I see your message/crossroads, take everything, and set my cauldron to brew your item. (I also update the cauldron status, so other people can see whether it is free or not. (If the cauldron is already in use, I add you to the waiting list to wait your turn.)
  • - Once the item is brewed, I collect it and send it back to you via a 1t private auction, because crossroads are finicky regarding items. :/ By default, I'll send festival currency orders across each time a brew is ready, to avoid accidentally spending it myself. >.< Other orders will be sent across once the full order is finished. However, I'm happy to oblige if you want me to do it differently!
  • - After this I update the status, look to see whose turn it is next, and repeat the process!
  • - Keep an eye on my status, if I am offline then I won't immediately see your request! (I'll probably add a 'expected back in:' so that you know when to expect me to be back)
  • Note: if I have not received your request and items from you, my cauldron is free and the person after you has sent theirs, then I will bump you down in the waiting list and work on their request first.
  • If I don't receive your items within 48 hours, I will remove you from the waiting list. You can ask to be put back on though.
  • I'll do my best to manage the time, but if by chance I miscalculate and run out of time to brew all the requests I take, I'll either end you some of my own festival currency or refund you the ingredients. Hopefully this doesn't come up though. :)

I think that's it, hopefully I haven't missed anything.
Please make use of my cauldron!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Already brewed: (a.k.a. Look, I'm an experienced and trustworthy brewer:)
  • 10x 20 pinecones for PumpkinPepper
  • 1x 20 pinecones for Buffykiev
  • 5x beakers for PumpkinPepper
  • 5x 20 pinecones for PumpkinPepper.
  • Skin: Whimsical Night for Snowwall
  • Accent: Ringmaster for Snowwall
  • 10x 20 Messenger scrolls for SerigalaMenarik
  • 5x 20 Messenger scrolls for Knavi
  • Full Celebration Sage apparel set (excluding lanterns) for hexadecimal
  • Full Celebration Sage apparel set for Mystyic
  • 5x 20 all-seeing shrooms for Mirna
  • 5x 20 all-seeing shrooms for PumpinPepper
  • 10x 20 Deepearth Geodes for PumpkinPepper
  • 5x 20 Deepearth Geodes for axololtl
  • 5x 20 Deepearth Geodes for Maricnnette
  • 1x 20 Deepearth Geodes for LeviathanDemon
  • Prismatic token for Countercurse.
  • 5x 20 Eternal Snow for Mystyic
  • 10x 20 Eternal Snow for Evarinya
  • 10x "Giant Sand Dollar (20)" for Shidoo
  • 10x Giant Sand Dollar (20) for jbapple
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@MessengerDragon

can you brew some sets of 20 pinecones for me?
@MessengerDragon

can you brew some sets of 20 pinecones for me?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@PumpkinPepper Sure, just send me the items!
@PumpkinPepper Sure, just send me the items!
@MessengerDragon

are you able to make 10 sets of 20?
@MessengerDragon

are you able to make 10 sets of 20?

@PumpkinPepper What do you mean?
@PumpkinPepper What do you mean?
@MessengerDragon

i just mean are you ok with brewing 10 sets of the 20 pinecones, since it will take a while to finish them
@MessengerDragon

i just mean are you ok with brewing 10 sets of the 20 pinecones, since it will take a while to finish them

@PumpkinPepper Ah, I get what you mean. Yes, I could. :)
@PumpkinPepper Ah, I get what you mean. Yes, I could. :)
@Buffykiev What do you want to brew? Because if it''s something quick I could probably put that in after PumpkinPepper's first set of pinecones, and then do the rest of their pinecones after I finish yours. If it's a large order though, doing it after PumpkinPepper's would be fairer, since they posted first.
@Buffykiev What do you want to brew? Because if it''s something quick I could probably put that in after PumpkinPepper's first set of pinecones, and then do the rest of their pinecones after I finish yours. If it's a large order though, doing it after PumpkinPepper's would be fairer, since they posted first.
@Buffykiev - I could probably do that after PumpkinPepper's first set of pinecones if PumpkinPepper is okay with that.
@PumpkinPepper are you? Or do I have to do all of yours first? Since your request was earlier, you have the right to insist I do all yours first if you want.
@Buffykiev - I could probably do that after PumpkinPepper's first set of pinecones if PumpkinPepper is okay with that.
@PumpkinPepper are you? Or do I have to do all of yours first? Since your request was earlier, you have the right to insist I do all yours first if you want.
@Buffykiev - okay, I'll wait for PumpkinPepper's reply then, and if they want theirs first I'll cancel your order. :)

(P.S. what do you mean by 'mats'?)
@Buffykiev - okay, I'll wait for PumpkinPepper's reply then, and if they want theirs first I'll cancel your order. :)

(P.S. what do you mean by 'mats'?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9