Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cauldron for Hire | Closed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Uh... bump?
Uh... bump?
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@MessengerDragon would you be up for brewing me 10 sets of festival currency? ^^
@MessengerDragon would you be up for brewing me 10 sets of festival currency? ^^
s8iVVJA.png
@Shidoo You mean 10 sets of "Giant Sand Dollar (20)"? Sure, send over the treasure and materials! (I'm going to go sleep for a bit though, so probably won't start brewing until later)
@Shidoo You mean 10 sets of "Giant Sand Dollar (20)"? Sure, send over the treasure and materials! (I'm going to go sleep for a bit though, so probably won't start brewing until later)
@MessengerDragon yes! I'll drop you a CR, no hurry! ^^
@MessengerDragon yes! I'll drop you a CR, no hurry! ^^
s8iVVJA.png
I am brewing Shidoo's last lot of sanddollars, so after they are finished, my cauldron will be free! I'm going to go sleep now, but in the morning I would be glad to start on somebody else's request! (keep the festival end time in mind though [emoji=fae winking])
I am brewing Shidoo's last lot of sanddollars, so after they are finished, my cauldron will be free! I'm going to go sleep now, but in the morning I would be glad to start on somebody else's request! (keep the festival end time in mind though )
@Shidoo That should be all!
@jbapple Did you change your mind? I got a ping from you here, but there doesn't seem to be a post attached to it. (no problem if you did, just want to make sure you didn't delete it by accident!)

My cauldron is empty again!
@Shidoo That should be all!
@jbapple Did you change your mind? I got a ping from you here, but there doesn't seem to be a post attached to it. (no problem if you did, just want to make sure you didn't delete it by accident!)

My cauldron is empty again!
@MessengerDragon I was about to go to sleep soon-ish but if you are still willing to brew fest currency for me that'd be swell!

idk how active on fr you generally are, would it be possible for you to brew me 10x sets of 20? I'll be awake and around to send mats and treasure for the next hour or so.
@MessengerDragon I was about to go to sleep soon-ish but if you are still willing to brew fest currency for me that'd be swell!

idk how active on fr you generally are, would it be possible for you to brew me 10x sets of 20? I'll be awake and around to send mats and treasure for the next hour or so.
@jbapple Yes, I should be able to manage that. Send the materials and treasure!

Edit: @jbapple Hope this work to ping you? Sorry, no idea how pings and edited posts work. I've now sent you the final lot of sanddollars!
@jbapple Yes, I should be able to manage that. Send the materials and treasure!

Edit: @jbapple Hope this work to ping you? Sorry, no idea how pings and edited posts work. I've now sent you the final lot of sanddollars!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9