Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cauldron for Hire | Closed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@MessengerDragon
All at once is fine ^^ thanks!
@MessengerDragon
All at once is fine ^^ thanks!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@MessengerDragon available?
@MessengerDragon available?
free_bouncy_pumpkaboo_icon_by_kattling-d6s8puz.giffree_bouncy_mimikyu_icon_by_kattling-dc06z6i.giffree_bouncy_noibat_icon_by_kattling-dc06y32.giffree_bouncy_phantump_icon_by_kattling-d6sdiwe.giffree_bouncy_skitty_icon_by_kattling-d6ur78h.giffree_bouncy_spheal_icon_by_kattling-d6tdi31.gif
@scumbigula Have a look at the waiting list in the first post. (still waiting on @PaperPony regarding the number of skins.) If you don't mind being added to the end of it and waiting that long before I get onto your request, then yes, available. It might be quicker to find somebody else with a cauldron for hire, but if you don't mind the wait, I'm happy to add you.
@scumbigula Have a look at the waiting list in the first post. (still waiting on @PaperPony regarding the number of skins.) If you don't mind being added to the end of it and waiting that long before I get onto your request, then yes, available. It might be quicker to find somebody else with a cauldron for hire, but if you don't mind the wait, I'm happy to add you.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Guys! My mathematics skills are horrible! I thought I needed to brew ten
times for one person when it was only five times each!

So, @Mirna and @PumpkinPepper, I brewed the shrooms for both of you when I thought I'd only brewed Mirna's. >.< Sent you both a crossroads with your 100 shrooms!

@PaperPony This means you're next in line! Please message/crossroads me as soon as possible with how many of which skins you want and with the materials! My cauldron is empty and lonely!

@scumbigula Were you wanting anything?
Guys! My mathematics skills are horrible! I thought I needed to brew ten
times for one person when it was only five times each!

So, @Mirna and @PumpkinPepper, I brewed the shrooms for both of you when I thought I'd only brewed Mirna's. >.< Sent you both a crossroads with your 100 shrooms!

@PaperPony This means you're next in line! Please message/crossroads me as soon as possible with how many of which skins you want and with the materials! My cauldron is empty and lonely!

@scumbigula Were you wanting anything?
All slots are free, cauldron is empty!
All slots are free, cauldron is empty!
@MessengerDragon

hi again, what’s the maximum amount of geodes i can get brewed?
@MessengerDragon

hi again, what’s the maximum amount of geodes i can get brewed?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@MessengerDragon
Can I get 100 fc brewed?
@MessengerDragon
Can I get 100 fc brewed?
3jmqeiu.png
@axololtl with a lol

fr+15 | he/him
@PumpkinPepper I suppose 200 in one go would be fine? (I hadn't really thought about it before, but I suppose I should, and decide on an order size cap...) If that's okay for you, send the items!

@axolotl Sure! I'll add you to the list after PumpkinPepper's order, if that's okay? You can send the items now if want, or after I finish Pepper's order if you prefer.
@PumpkinPepper I suppose 200 in one go would be fine? (I hadn't really thought about it before, but I suppose I should, and decide on an order size cap...) If that's okay for you, send the items!

@axolotl Sure! I'll add you to the list after PumpkinPepper's order, if that's okay? You can send the items now if want, or after I finish Pepper's order if you prefer.
@MessengerDragon Hi! Can I get 5x [ 20 Deepearth Geode ] whenever you're done with the other orders?
@MessengerDragon Hi! Can I get 5x [ 20 Deepearth Geode ] whenever you're done with the other orders?
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@Maricnnette Will do! Added you to the waitlist, you can send items and treasure now or later, whichever you prefer.

Brewery now CLOSED to orders, unless one of those on the waitlist changes their mind.
@Maricnnette Will do! Added you to the waitlist, you can send items and treasure now or later, whichever you prefer.

Brewery now CLOSED to orders, unless one of those on the waitlist changes their mind.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9