Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Food stacks for gems
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 155 156
@Alphadragon

im subscribed to the thread, no need to @ me

i buy 6 point food stacks at 16 gems per unit; are your 4 point stacks a bunch of duplicates or are they differing items? for example, lizards birds and scorpions instead of just lizards
@Alphadragon

im subscribed to the thread, no need to @ me

i buy 6 point food stacks at 16 gems per unit; are your 4 point stacks a bunch of duplicates or are they differing items? for example, lizards birds and scorpions instead of just lizards
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
Only two of them are duplicates. (Because I farm the Mire too much) One stack of plants, the rest seafood.

Edit: Actually, I checked and I have one stack of plants, two stacks of insects and the rest are seafood. The duplicate is seafood.
Only two of them are duplicates. (Because I farm the Mire too much) One stack of plants, the rest seafood.

Edit: Actually, I checked and I have one stack of plants, two stacks of insects and the rest are seafood. The duplicate is seafood.
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Alphadragon

if this is mire food, then i'll just buy three stacks of whatever. mire food takes forever to sell for some reason.
@Alphadragon

if this is mire food, then i'll just buy three stacks of whatever. mire food takes forever to sell for some reason.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
Ok...One plant stack, one insect and one seafood. I also have three 6 point stacks from gathering.
Ok...One plant stack, one insect and one seafood. I also have three 6 point stacks from gathering.
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
I've got a 2pt stack of insects and a 5pt stack of meat (false leaves and flecked bushrunners if you're curious)
I've got a 2pt stack of insects and a 5pt stack of meat (false leaves and flecked bushrunners if you're curious)
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
I have 2 4pt stacks of plants ~ would that be 24 gems?
I have 2 4pt stacks of plants ~ would that be 24 gems?
@RaptorFeathers

gimme

also side note, since im now running low on gems, im gonna halt sales until i can get a few hundred in my bank. so, future sales will resume in a few days probably
@RaptorFeathers

gimme

also side note, since im now running low on gems, im gonna halt sales until i can get a few hundred in my bank. so, future sales will resume in a few days probably
@DeathSpecter

sorry, i have sales halted for a while since im running low on gems. if you're still wanting to sell in a few more days, i'd be happy to buy tho
@DeathSpecter

sorry, i have sales halted for a while since im running low on gems. if you're still wanting to sell in a few more days, i'd be happy to buy tho
I have 2x 4p Plant stacks.
2x 4p Insect Stacks.
I have 2x 4p Plant stacks.
2x 4p Insect Stacks.
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
eyyyyyyyyyy its that time again

@DeathSpecter you still wanting to sell? i have a bunch of auctions up, so i don't really need a lot of food, but the more i list the more i can sell, ya'know?
eyyyyyyyyyy its that time again

@DeathSpecter you still wanting to sell? i have a bunch of auctions up, so i don't really need a lot of food, but the more i list the more i can sell, ya'know?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 155 156