Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Food stacks for gems
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 155 156
@MaribelEmerson

gimme like. 10.

@vojir

oh god i have so much mire food. i'll take like 3 stacks from the mire, but for any other venue i'll take like 5.

@Lilta

gimme a minute fam, someone beat u to the punch.

@Tobias

that depends on if it's a bunch of stacks of the same items or a bunch of stacks of different items. beetles and bugs and moths and scorpion tails is much more preferable than scorpion tails, if u get my drift.
@MaribelEmerson

gimme like. 10.

@vojir

oh god i have so much mire food. i'll take like 3 stacks from the mire, but for any other venue i'll take like 5.

@Lilta

gimme a minute fam, someone beat u to the punch.

@Tobias

that depends on if it's a bunch of stacks of the same items or a bunch of stacks of different items. beetles and bugs and moths and scorpion tails is much more preferable than scorpion tails, if u get my drift.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
alright sounds good, i also have a bunch from crystal pools so i can send a cr and we'll work it out from there?
alright sounds good, i also have a bunch from crystal pools so i can send a cr and we'll work it out from there?
tumblr_obtix0TACt1urov7to1_400.png3885_dd8aff50622d045e_P.png
@vojir

ohhhh, yes please, i haven't had anything from there in a while.
@vojir

ohhhh, yes please, i haven't had anything from there in a while.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
I've got:

2pt stacks x 2

3pt stacks x 1

4pt stacks x 9

That should be 206 gems if my math is correct.
Without the plants it should be 134 gems, send me a cr whenever if you're interested :)

EDIT: Oh wait just saw you didn't want plants, lemme redo this sorry.
I've got:

2pt stacks x 2

3pt stacks x 1

4pt stacks x 9

That should be 206 gems if my math is correct.
Without the plants it should be 134 gems, send me a cr whenever if you're interested :)

EDIT: Oh wait just saw you didn't want plants, lemme redo this sorry.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

i've just gotten a lot of high quality food, so gimme them 2 and 3 point stacks so i can even out my wares.
@VENNY

i've just gotten a lot of high quality food, so gimme them 2 and 3 point stacks so i can even out my wares.
yo what up fam

i just made a big payment so my funds are down, but auctions are low and i need to replenish what i can. with so few things in the auction house, i don't mind going for broke this time.

mind hooking a sister up with some food stacks?
yo what up fam

i just made a big payment so my funds are down, but auctions are low and i need to replenish what i can. with so few things in the auction house, i don't mind going for broke this time.

mind hooking a sister up with some food stacks?
would you be interested in 3 4pt stacks of each food type? meat and insects from mire, plants and seafood from kelp beds, if that matters (i can mix in some 4pt stacks from ghostlight).

total would be 144 gems, but i'll take just 141 if this works for you.
would you be interested in 3 4pt stacks of each food type? meat and insects from mire, plants and seafood from kelp beds, if that matters (i can mix in some 4pt stacks from ghostlight).

total would be 144 gems, but i'll take just 141 if this works for you.
tumblr_inline_peln6ndvMC1synnum_540.gif.....x
they / them • fr +0.....x
{ listen to the penumbra podcast }.....x
@ancelstierre

i'd really rather not have anything from the mire. there's so many users who grind there that the market is over saturated with mire food, which makes it hard to sell.

i'll gladly take what you have from the kelp beds though.
@ancelstierre

i'd really rather not have anything from the mire. there's so many users who grind there that the market is over saturated with mire food, which makes it hard to sell.

i'll gladly take what you have from the kelp beds though.
eyyy i sold some swip stuff and got more money, if any of yall have a variety of food to sell me, please step up and get ur gems
eyyy i sold some swip stuff and got more money, if any of yall have a variety of food to sell me, please step up and get ur gems
@Syntax
I have 7 4pt food stacks. :) Also, what do you buy 6 pt stacks at?
@Syntax
I have 7 4pt food stacks. :) Also, what do you buy 6 pt stacks at?
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 155 156